Mrs Meldrum #40 TITLE TEXT HERE

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This was her IG post on the day she went- she didn’t even mark it as an Ad, and this was 5 days after she used a breast cancer scare to promote £20 a year Next day deliver for Next.

Plus there is also a vlog that has been filmed pushing the buggy through the door of CFINE.

And just downstairs from the Starbucks they had their coffee is M&S foodhall, so there was no excuse to pick up a few things if they had forgotten to take any donations.

View attachment 17230
Five exclamation marks in that short post. That University Degree wasn't wasted on our Reb 😉

Reactions: 6
If anyone listens to audible there is a free listen called Dammed spot. It goes into detail about properties where something bad has happened. Very interesting
Maybe this is where their demise is coming from.
That’s interesting as Rebecca Lamb’s YouTube and social media has also gone seriously downhill since she moved into her 400k dungeon I mean farm house :)

Reactions: 5
See you tomorrow 😂
Gosh leave tattle for few hours more to catch up on.

I don't know who this influencer is.
She can't even spell your name right?
Are you ok?I'm doubtful she can work out people's identities.
Doesn't sound like anything bad has been said other than her disliking freedom of speech and her opinion.
It's backfired on reb and brummy as followers coming here and realising what they are really like..

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
So Rebecca can get us all arrested or send her birthday gang to find us all but she can’t listen to her own footage to check for “inappropriate” (for those Cannon-Meldrums amongst us) footage. she can share our detail with whoever she chooes? Oh dear Mrs m you’re not helping the situation are you? Please call me as you have my details I’d love to talk to you about dicks and greed!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Must admit I’ve done it before as my family live abroad and the school never bothered at all. I’ve done it twice. Prob won’t again for a while but that’s twice in a few years. But still they weren’t bothered. Nothing they can do about it.
But each school will be different I’m in Scotland too

Yeah from Scotland too. 😂
It was to go and see family abroad as well.

Reactions: 1
So Rebecca can get us all arrested or send her birthday gang to find us all but she can’t listen to her own footage to check for “inappropriate” (for those Cannon-Meldrums amongst us) footage. she can share our detail with whoever she chooes? Oh dear Mrs m you’re not helping the situation are you? Please call me as you have my details I’d love to talk to you about dicks and greed!
Where has this come from????

Reactions: 2
Gosh leave tattle for few hours more to catch up on.

I don't know who this influencer is.
She can't even spell your name right?
Are you ok?I'm doubtful she can work out people's identities.
Doesn't sound like anything bad has been said other than her disliking freedom of speech and her opinion.
It's backfired on reb and brummy as followers coming here and realising what they are really like..
Her account was pretty small when I started following and she sold everything to go travelling. She’s picked up followers quickly (she comments EVERYWHERE) but I quite liked her and no ads really. Suddenly she’s got quite a few.
Thanks for your comment, I’m fine, I don’t think anything particularly bad was said on here so it’s not really affected me. It’s just a bit random to keep referring to my user name!

Reactions: 4
I see there was an Ella’s kitchen event in London yesterday - Anna SJ was there - be interesting to know if Reb went??? X

Reactions: 4
Police have enough to do without trying to get court orders from everyone's ISP to track down names and addresses. They will only go to that amount of trouble for very serious harrassment and life threatening messages so these influencers scaremongering need to stop wasting their breath and concentrate on keeping their children out of the view of the thousands of paedophiles that are probably following them all on a daily basis. The police would probably be more interested in them and their lack of privacy and safety of their children than they are us. Little do they know that all these children will be able to sue the arses off their parents once they reach 18.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Rebecca should report her racist jokes to the police while she’s there reporting peoples opinions.

Reactions: 19
Has she been saying she has reported everyone on here to the police again....Someone who is under fire for a racist comment and she’s reporting others? 😳 the absolute neck of it. I get that she’s angry, but she’s blown it for herself. And it’s just another example of her childish behaviour and how she doesn’t take any responsibility for her own actions!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Has she been saying she has reported everyone on here to the police again....Someone who is under fire for a racist comment and she’s reporting others? 😳 the absolute neck of it. I get that she’s angry, but she’s blown it for herself. And it’s just another example of her childish behaviour and how she doesn’t take any responsibility for her own actions!
I’m not sure she has been saying that. Someone made a comment upthread about the police but they haven’t yet come back to further explain what they meant by their comment and where they’re getting that info from

Reactions: 3
I’m not sure she has been saying that. Someone made a comment upthread about the police but they haven’t yet come back to further explain what they meant by their comment and where they’re getting that info from
No waenet reb it was mum of 5 boys

..... unless she comes back in a green mohawk riding a unicycle as a new act, I honestly don't see her gaining her popularity back. She'd need a serious 180 turn to become interesting again, she still had sheep following her every move but nothing compared to back in the day, honestly she should have stayed online and rode the wave of heated interest after the racist fiasco... It would have drawn even more sheep in as she "didn't let it get to her" but disapearing like this, I think she's lost her streak! This break is badly calculated and too long to benefit her "brand". IMO

Reactions: 10
If it was about Reb it's from a few months ago when she had a little rant at us saying she had been to the police and was getting our IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) blah blah blah shes done it a couple of times. She think we are all as thick as her and Pat and we will believe that the police are going to come lock us up. She a complete and utter twit.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
It was Mum of five boys on her stories. Making threats cos she has her arse in her hand for getting banned on here.

• Haha
  • Heart
It was Mum of five boys on her stories. Making threats cos she has her arse in her hand for getting banned on here.
Omg really so she another thick twit that thinks the Police will really be interested in her tit little tattlers keep picking on me crap.
Sorry if I've got it wrong not been reading up properly the last few days as my little ones not well and just wants to cuddle mummy all day and night.

Reactions: 3
Omg really so she another thick twit that thinks the Police will really be interested in her tit little tattlers keep picking on me crap.
Sorry if I've got it wrong not been reading up properly the last few days as my little ones not well and just wants to cuddle mummy all day and night.
Put it this way she thinks whether is the same as weather in her comments..... judging her intelligence on that comment alone personally- good luck homeschooling motheroffiveboys! 😂

• Haha
Put it this way she thinks whether is the same as weather in her comments..... judging her intelligence on that comment alone personally- good luck homeschooling motheroffiveboys! 😂
And because people on here have opinions on lots of accounts, those opinions are not valid 😂 I thought she was quite bright but her responses regarding kids and not understanding that using your kids to make money is an issue for lots of people is really odd. Many people follow accounts and enjoy seeing these liveky kids but at the same time wonder about safety and privacy. That makes her look really dim.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.