Mrs Meldrum #40 TITLE TEXT HERE

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see Katie Ellison has an AD for Adidas/Next for gym gear...Mrs Meldrum must be fizzing she didn't get so she could replace those manky pink ones. Maybe Adidas wanted someone who promotes good hygiene in their brand and Next have realised they don't actually do next day delivery to the villlaaaaaaaage!
That one will really sting for her

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I see Katie Ellison has an AD for Adidas/Next for gym gear...Mrs Meldrum must be fizzing she didn't get so she could replace those manky pink ones. Maybe Adidas wanted someone who promotes good hygiene in their brand and Next have realised they don't actually do next day delivery to the villlaaaaaaaage!
Was literally just going to post the same thing!!!! 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 8
Coming fae Bunkry is NOT an excuse to be racist, I come from a small town just over an hour away from them (Rhymes with smuriff) and while the older generations are still quite bad for it, my generation is much better and calls behaviour out immediately. And there are absolutely minorities living in the NE so nobody can say they 'haven't been exposed to it'.

It is a really common attitude around here that it's 'harmless fun' BUT it's dying with the older generations. My dad lives in the village over from the Meldrums and is casually racist, but he is learning not to say certain things in public. For a group of friends that age though? No excuses, especially not for an 'influencer'. It's just common sense.
We live in the same town! I moved up to the Shire from a very multicultural city in England 18 years ago and I have seen a huge increase in different ethnicities in the wee towns. It’s great as it means the older generation are starting to change their ways/views.

Reactions: 8
In relation to tattlers’ “real life details” being circulated - I’ve worked out who a couple of people from this thread are over on instagram (in a non creepy way 😬). For example when someone comes on here and says “I just got blocked for commenting xyz” Or those who like comments on something like Messaiah or the Lola ig page that has been mentioned on here... things start to add up.
I also remember when Pat came on thinking he was being clever saying he had some secret info to share with a few people and named names - coincidentally he named some of the people i had also figured out. This is probably what they mean, that they’ve managed to identify a couple of people and have shared with each other “so and so who follows you is a Tattler”. Nothing more, definitely nothing to do with IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) 😂
I’ve also wondered if those who have disappeared (Melanie Smooter and Mumsie (?) who hinted that she was one of their old neighbours), Edgy and Pat worked out who they were and scared them off somehow? We all know Pat loves a passive aggressive DM.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Lucie and the bump had one too

Reactions: 4
In relation to tattlers’ “real life details” being circulated - I’ve worked out who a couple of people from this thread are over on instagram (in a non creepy way 😬). For example when someone comes on here and says “I just got blocked for commenting xyz” Or those who like comments on something like Messaiah or the Lola ig page that has been mentioned on here... things start to add up.
I also remember when Pat came on thinking he was being clever saying he had some secret info to share with a few people and named names - coincidentally he named some of the people i had also figured out. This is probably what they mean, that they’ve managed to identify a couple of people and have shared with each other “so and so who follows you is a Tattler”. Nothing more, definitely nothing to do with IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) 😂
I’ve also wondered if those who have disappeared (Melanie Smooter and Mumsie (?) who hinted that she was one of their old neighbours), Edgy and Pat worked out who they were and scared them off somehow? We all know Pat loves a passive aggressive DM.
Doesn’t bother me if people figure out who I am. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Doesn’t bother me if people figure out who I am. 😂
I wouldn’t really want an inbox full of crap from sheep or worse mod/fod followers. It would be tedious. But people post anonymously because on Instagram you can’t have a voice without being attacked.

Reactions: 21
I wouldn’t really want an inbox full of crap from sheep or worse mod/fod followers. It would be tedious. But people post anonymously because on Instagram you can’t have a voice without being attacked.
Just find it ludicrous that they constantly moan about this site, but they’re the first ones to troll people. This site has actually opened my eyes to a lot of ‘influencers’ out there and making me think about the presence I portray online. Most of what I have read here is simply stating the facts.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
What had the neighbours said about them? X

Reactions: 1
I have an online friend I met on another forum not here.
She expressed an opinion on a fashion influencer wasnt hugely bad just she felt her blog we boring and style not hers.
Not onky did that influencers slate her and out her on Insta but one of her friends write a blog on it just to increase her engagement.
It was horrible I also heard hinch army can be vile and have sent organised mum followers and organised mum messages.

So many are just the same
Twisting truth to suit them
Going on about kindness
Then encouraging their flock to be abusive towards anyone who disagrees.

Pat loved to intimidate little weasel.

Reactions: 11
Anyone else thinking it’s gone beyond pathetic that they’ve not come back and addressed it yet?
The longer it goes on the more I think they are gonna come back with mental health reasons. She has had a break down etc etc etc. And then the people who blindly follow her will
Lap it up and she will keep plugging away at it. I think had she said the KKK joke herself there would be 0 chance of a return but with her history of blaming everyone else and using MH I think I’m gonna be proved right 😭

Get a bleeping life and get back on and fight for your job, your future and your kids or duck right off and get another job and restart your life with being a more honest and real role model to though lovely children.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Thank you to whoever mentioned Hattiewrites 😅. She's brilliant."Hi guys!!" 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Anyone else thinking it’s gone beyond pathetic that they’ve not come back and addressed it yet?
The longer it goes on the more I think they are gonna come back with mental health reasons. She has had a break down etc etc etc. And then the people who blindly follow her will
Lap it up and she will keep plugging away at it. I think had she said the KKK joke herself there would be 0 chance of a return but with her history of blaming everyone else and using MH I think I’m gonna be proved right 😭

Get a bleeping life and get back on and fight for your job, your future and your kids or duck right off and get another job and restart your life with being a more honest and real role model to though lovely children.
She will do exactly this, classic narcissist with no conscience. The only way she can come back safely from this is by showing some sort of vulnerability so anyone that may question it will be seen as being mean and ‘kicking her when she’s down’
If it is genuinely affecting her mental health, it will be eating away at other areas in her life, then you have to seriously think, at what point is all this worth it. We all know that’s not true however, as she’s been business as usual - gym and getting pampered, nails and going about her usual routines, I get that this might not show her true feelings but by hiding it looks like to me she has shown zero remorse over the situation. She really should’ve been back by now and addressed it properly either way if she’s having another go or pissing off for good!

Reactions: 12
if you search on Instagram for lushlashesbanchory, you can clearly see that Mrs Meldrum got her nails done on 7 May!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I'm not bothered if they work out who I am. There is a screen shot of my full name on the initial racist comment thread. What have they got against me, I called out their bullshit? What are they going to do? Tell my boss?

Also, someone DMed me on Insta when I called Reb a hypocrite asking if I was on here... So, if that was you... Hi!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
We live in the same town! I moved up to the Shire from a very multicultural city in England 18 years ago and I have seen a huge increase in different ethnicities in the wee towns. It’s great as it means the older generation are starting to change their ways/views.
Sadly I don’t think people are changing their views, they are simply learning to hide them in order to be seen as PC.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Mines so simple to work out even Reb could find it easily..............oh hang on......

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Mines so simple to work out even Reb could find it easily..............oh hang on......
Mine’s pretty obvious too 😂 Edgy and I have several mutual friends in real life - none of the bestest best chums ever thankfully - but from many other areas of her life 😉👋🏽

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.