Mrs Meldrum #40 TITLE TEXT HERE

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn’t see mention of the police in Mum of 5 boys stories only that addresses of some Tattlers were available or something like that. I took it to mean that she thought that the Tattle admins/moderators were very lax with personal information/data protection along with whatever else she referred to them as (can’t remember exactly - something along the lines of a dictatorship).
It's just lies from Mother_of_five_boys, the site is very secure ran on up to date software with 2-factor authentication for admin who can see emails / IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) - not that IP addresses are anything unique or identifiable. Only people with the same username or that reveal themselves would be known.

She didn't like that she was banned after warning for derailing, attempting to moderate and shut down discussion on the thread on her account. So is now trying the dishonest approach to shut down the conversation.

Reactions: 26
Reactions: 13
I’ve had a quick search of old threads so please forgive me if I’m asking something that’s been asked a million times, but how does Rebecca have the blue tick on her Instagram?

Reactions: 2
I’ve had a quick search of old threads so please forgive me if I’m asking something that’s been asked a million times, but how does Rebecca have the blue tick on her Instagram?
3194E0A2-BAA8-4D1C-B7B3-8008EC22354A.jpeg

She would have just applied for it as it’s her business Instagram page. It’s nothing special!

Reactions: 4
I didn’t see mention of the police in Mum of 5 boys stories only that addresses of some Tattlers were available or something like that. I took it to mean that she thought that the Tattle admins/moderators were very lax with personal information/data protection along with whatever else she referred to them as (can’t remember exactly - something along the lines of a dictatorship). I don’t follow her and had never heard of her before this drama so went to have a nosey earlier this morn 😄
It's just lies from Mother_of_five_boys, the site is very secure ran on up to date software with 2-factor authentication for admin who can see emails / IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) - not that IP addresses are anything unique or identifiable. Only people with the same username or that reveal themselves would be known.

She didn't like that she was banned after warning for derailing, attempting to moderate and shut down discussion on the thread on her account. So is now trying the dishonest approach to shut down the conversation.

Banned Influencer kicks off 🤔 well who’d have thunk it!!! 😨
One thing I’ve learned from this lot,
when they set out to throw themselves a pity party, the truth doesn’t actually matter 🤷‍♀️ Once it has the right Instagram filter and fits that victim narrative they’re spinning,
it’s fine to twist and bend the truth.
Meldrum has been caught doing it, and she’s definitely not alone 🤨
Unfortunately sites like this aren’t allowing it to happen anymore, in their business ventures either. 😐
Kinda love it. 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Coming fae Bunkry is NOT an excuse to be racist, I come from a small town just over an hour away from them (Rhymes with smuriff) and while the older generations are still quite bad for it, my generation is much better and calls behaviour out immediately. And there are absolutely minorities living in the NE so nobody can say they 'haven't been exposed to it'.

It is a really common attitude around here that it's 'harmless fun' BUT it's dying with the older generations. My dad lives in the village over from the Meldrums and is casually racist, but he is learning not to say certain things in public. For a group of friends that age though? No excuses, especially not for an 'influencer'. It's just common sense.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
You very rarely see the Inghams doing any Ads nowadays and they have to vlog literally everyday with videos around 20 minutes long to keep their viewing numbers up to bring in the dollar. They get loads of gifts sent them from Ifam but they must have taken a massive hit with brands not working with them anymore. That is how it will be for the Melds. Brands will run a mile from any hint of association with racism.
This is true 👍 When Sarah was ptehnabt with Jace they went pram shopping in one of their blogs and openly admitted they didnt film it because they aren't allowed to film in Mothercare! I didn't know why at the time but this all makes sense now!!

Reactions: 3
This is true 👍 When Sarah was ptehnabt with Jace they went pram shopping in one of their blogs and openly admitted they didnt film it because they aren't allowed to film in Mothercare! I didn't know why at the time but this all makes sense now!!
That was because Creepy was filming in Mothercare changing room. People on twitter contacted Mothercare with the footage so they were banned from filming in the store. Think they were wanting to film shopping for prams hoping they would get gifted 1. Over 1m subs and they were gifted nothing of any significance.

The meldrum channel did a box swap with the ingham channel. But the inghams put the vlog on their secondary extras channel, that had 1/10th of the suns the main channel had.

The inghams were with channel mum and only left then a few months before the allegations came out. You should have seen how fast Channel Mum unfollowed the inghams!!

Reactions: 10
Coming fae Bunkry is NOT an excuse to be racist, I come from a small town just over an hour away from them (Rhymes with smuriff) and while the older generations are still quite bad for it, my generation is much better and calls behaviour out immediately. And there are absolutely minorities living in the NE so nobody can say they 'haven't been exposed to it'.

It is a really common attitude around here that it's 'harmless fun' BUT it's dying with the older generations. My dad lives in the village over from the Meldrums and is casually racist, but he is learning not to say certain things in public. For a group of friends that age though? No excuses, especially not for an 'influencer'. It's just common sense.
Smuriff 😂 that made me laugh. Now I’m going to think of it as that now. A wee trip to celebrations! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Great point, she really could if opened up a discussion on casual racism and got people thinking about it, but no, sulking is better.

Reactions: 14

Exactly this! I grew up in Aberdeenshire. It’s not because there are limited cultures in the area. In fact there’s a lot more different cultures since I lived there 20 years ago. It’s the attitude that goes back generations, and they get away with it..... because it’s funny 🙄

I do believe that “white privilege” is rife in the area and they absolutely have no concept of what it means.

Reactions: 9

Well princess grabby claimed all children at her daughter's school are white, which is very untrue. Bunkry is multi cultural, just not her circle (except they have a mixed race friend, not sure if he was in the lift or not!)

Smurrif 🤣🤣

Definitely some interesting attitudes in the area amongst the older generation, but they are learning and trying.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Tattle will break when the Meldrums eventually come back :ROFLMAO: (which I’m certain they will one way or another)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Also, Aberdeen is a University town and also has a large teaching hospital, and the oil industry, all of which are home to many different nationalities within the city.

Reactions: 18
Why do these silly influencers seem to always fib and lie and get themselves in more tit? That woman was passively aggressive in her attempt to make sure her sheep didn’t dare come over to the dark side of Tattle 🤣 she’s probably, like Edgy actually sent more people over here. Thick as tit. How dare they threaten and suggest that Tattlers real identities are circling between the influencers. If anyone should get done for harassment its them if they’re searching me up and looking up my IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) . Lies, lies and more lies. How on Earth do these sheep trust a thing they say 🤷‍♂️ Lying through their teeth and it’s just disgusting behaviour to try and deflect from the FACT that they are selling their children’s childhoods to pay their bills 😏

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Ah yes Smuriff 🤫😜

Last edited:

Well, hello neighbour 😂, agree with your statement, there are lots different people where we live, and vast majority of folk don’t give two shits what the colour of your skin is.

Reactions: 5
Apologies, I know that the thread has moved on. I've been working all day (Edgy, the concept is complicated but try it for a change!) Just wanted to say it was myself who spoke about the police. I was referring to insta story/mindless ramble a few months back when she threatened "trolls" with the police. Nothing current.As you were.....

I see Katie Ellison has an AD for Adidas/Next for gym gear...Mrs Meldrum must be fizzing she didn't get so she could replace those manky pink ones. Maybe Adidas wanted someone who promotes good hygiene in their brand and Next have realised they don't actually do next day delivery to the villlaaaaaaaage!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.