Mrs Meldrum #38 Liar, Liar, Gym Pants on Fire 🔥

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Disney land Paris - they were gifted a trip there just after they moved but it wasn’t declared until they were called out on it.
Oh yes. That was disgraceful. I don’t mind ads but why sneaky do them!’

Reactions: 3
But why do you care? Who gives a duck if they’ve been to the post office? Can’t understand why people keep asking local people what they are doing.
i don't care....someone asked, i told them what i'd read (on the last thread) why are you so bothered? why are you here if you aren't 'bothered' about the meld rums and whats going on with them?

Reactions: 17
I haven’t commented on the whole Meldrum tit storm yet so thought I’d weigh in! Personally I don’t think Mrs M for a second comprehended how offensive it was when she was editing that video. She has lived in a white, middle class bubble all her life and probably thought leaving that little joke in made them look cool and risqué. She probably sees the KKK as a very abstract concept and only learned about it in history lessons at school. When she realised that people were offended, what she should have done is hold her hands up and say ‘you know what, I screwed up, I’m very ignorant on the subject, I will learn and educate myself. I had no idea of the harm it would cause, I didn’t mean any of this harm and I am very sorry’ but instead she tried to cover it up by saying she didn’t hear it and using Candice to hide. I am not of the opinion that the Meldrums are actually racist, although that is impossible to tell from videos, but either way it is her responsibility to act in an appropriate way when her content causes unnecessary offence. For me it was the aftermath that was more disgusting than the actual ‘joke’...the way she used Candice to her own gain was just vile.

• Heart
Reactions: 67
Just having a little look at the comments on the food bank vlog, as usual there’s a whole load of you’re so great etc. I was also pleasantly surprised to see a whole host of comments about how it was wrong of them to not take anything, wrong get paid to visit and even wrong fill the rest of the vlog with expensive costa trips and presents. Very tactless. However, there’s a post from a non photo’d account ‘Rubina Vali’ which is in confused English and is very weird. I was just remembering something I’d read about paedophiles who highlight images of children to other sick individuals using a code in the comments of you tube videos. The comment looks extremely dodgy to me. I would be very worried if these were my children there for any freak to be looking at. 😔
Dont think that's a paedophile's comment just an average nutter pedos tend to mix in a time stamp from what I've read.
Someone on the inghams thread showed a suspicious comment it said something as if they were rating something like 5.5 and apparently when you went to the time in the vlog esme was shaking her bottom at the camera it was really quite scary to see the comment and know that it was probably some disgusting thing out there sending other monster to watch not that the inghams would care.

• Wow
  • Sad
i don't care....someone asked, i told them what i'd read (on the last thread) why are you so bothered? why are you here if you aren't 'bothered' about the meld rums and whats going on with them?
I care about them being shady racists. As I said earlier, I really don’t understand why people are interested in what they are still up to now they are off social media. Local people, fair enough as clearly they are the talk of the town. It’s others actively seeking out what they are up to.

Reactions: 1
Not my point at all. It’s people actively seeking out information from the locals about what they are doing. I couldn’t care less.
You couldn't care less yet you're on a gossip thread reading and posting about them?

Hardly stalking to be curious whether they've appeared to carry on as normal or been holed up at home. Gives an idea about their state of minds during the situation.

Someone swanning round the Villlaaaaage getting a regular ramming and continuing to act like Lady of the Manor is hardly the heartbroken, so so upset, innocent little girl she portrays herself to be.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
WE'RE BACK --- Live video on our Channel 6pm
Who’s back?

You couldn't care less yet you're on a gossip thread reading and posting about them?

Hardly stalking to be curious whether they've appeared to carry on as normal or been holed up at home. Gives an idea about their state of minds during the situation.

Someone swanning round the Villlaaaaage getting a regular ramming and continuing to act like Lady of the Manor is hardly the heartbroken, so so upset, innocent little girl she portrays herself to be.
That’s the only reason I asked. If they’re hiding away they’re either thinking about what they’ve done or being a coward. And if they’re parading round the village they obviously couldn’t care less about the situation!

Reactions: 5
Looks like Kate Murnane got the SmartEnergy gig now they aren't working with Rebecca.
It must be a channel mum partnership as Emily Norris did it as well. Her washing line was slightly better than Edgy’s skipping rope between the two trees!

• Haha
Heads up Reb...just in case Joules decide not to send any more freebies

140D04C1-9637-4C66-99C7-155F19088471.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Well it would be the first time in her life she could say so so so many of you have been asking and not be making it up.

Next vlog could be what happened to the duvet jacket and non-binary bad boy belter coat as modelled during the DLP fiasco.
He never wore his wifie’s coat much after he was ripped on here about it, did he? Even Mrs M trolled him about that! 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 14

I’m sorry but I still couldn’t care less about what they are doing now!!! How hard is that to understand?! If they come back on social media still acting like twats, then yes I will care . I don’t see why I can’t read a gossip forum like anyone else? I enjoy most of the discussion that takes place and the VAST majority of it is what they have done previously rather than what they are doing now, clearly, as we don’t know.

Reactions: 1
I’m sorry but I still couldn’t care less about what they are doing now!!! How hard is that to understand?! If they come back on social media still acting like twats, then yes I will care . I don’t see why I can’t read a gossip forum like anyone else? I enjoy most of the discussion that takes place and the VAST majority of it is what they have done previously rather than what they are doing now, clearly, as we don’t know.
So if you don't care that much just scroll past the posts that discuss it, or ignore the posters who you find "stalkerish" instead of trying to censor discussions.

It's very simple to do when you really don't care.
Personally I don't care when names were discussed, or airports etc. I didn't care that much I just scrolled past, without feeling the need to tell people that I didn't care :unsure::m

Whats annoying me is I have no idea on the weather since Lee went into radio silence. I put my washing on the skipping rope like Rebecca, but have no idea whether it's going to dry each day without Lee telling me if it's a belter or it's baltic!!

I'm so so glad I at least knew to turn the light on when it's dark before they abandoned us!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
I do think it’s a fair point though, that how they are behaving now is indicative of how they actually feel about the situation? If she is lying low then maybe she is feeling genuine remorse. If they are continuing to goon around the villlaaaage and the garden centre etc etc but then come back with an apology then it is more likely it is all BS. Not sure I articulated myself v well there but hopefully you get the drift!

Reactions: 26
I got the impression their holiday was pretty soon (Maybe not but there had been holiday clothes buying) so it will be quite tricky if they have to go into that in the next couple of weeks. The last thing they will be wanting to do is being all in peoples face with them having a great time on holiday, however they won't be able to not do that as I presume it will be in some sort of partnership with Neilsens.

Reactions: 10
Absolutely not trying to censorship discussion in any way, I can understand why my ‘stalkerish’ comment has annoyed people. That, in retrospect, was the wrong word to use. However, it is still my opinion that some people on the forum may be a bit too obsessive about them and their whereabouts, checking Ramis page etc. Rejoice we are not hearing about the fing gym every ten seconds. We all know she will be there. Can understand the points above about them swanning around the vilaaaaage though.

Reactions: 13
@daisiemae They need to employ you as their PR agent. That is exactly how they should have reacted but instead the Meldrum ego got in the way.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.