Mrs Meldrum #38 Liar, Liar, Gym Pants on Fire 🔥

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surprised there’s no ghost vlogs ;)
Banchory Most Haunted.

Rebecca: “I am absolutely loving the spooky vibes in our new house! I am absolutely blown away by the bumps in the night. Absolutely bloody love the supernatural goings on. Absolutely love it it’s absolutely amazing. I only work with ghosts that are an organic fit for our family and that I would buy myself!”

Lee: “did you see the bad boy belter ghost?!!!!!”

• Haha
Reactions: 48
someone here said they saw lee and florae at the post office today
This is all a bit stalkerish 👀 They are off social media (thank God!!) can we not just be happy about that rather than trying to track them down?!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I just can’t understand why she thought people would find the comment funny or not think people would notice. She would’ve known the comment was there when editing it so what went through her mind thinking it was ok to keep in the video??

Reactions: 5
they live in the same village? nobody is stalking them fgs
But why do you care? Who gives a duck if they’ve been to the post office? Can’t understand why people keep asking local people what they are doing.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
What I want to know;

- what has become of the guinea pigs?
- has Sofiyah even been to school this week (drop off avoidance!)
- has feral Poppy been to the docs?
- HOW have they been resisting posting??
- WHAT have they been doing?!
And, the most important... how is the week of line drying going.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
This is all a bit stalkerish 👀 They are off social media (thank God!!) can we not just be happy about that rather than trying to track them down?!
How is saying you've seen someone at the Post Office stalking? They live in a villlaaaaaage remember, locals are bound to see them.
I mean Lee is "public figure" after all

• Haha
Reactions: 38
In our town.. where a lot of people live, ps it’s quite a small place- everybody is talking about said z-list celebrities. It’s funny because there’s so many fish wives and the only thing they do is gossip here. There’s nothing exciting happening in Banchory just now- other than some scandals of cheating etc, but really the Meldrum’s are causing a lot of commotion. Clearly not stalking, word of mouth

Reactions: 27
And all would be forgiven 😇
Well it would be the first time in her life she could say so so so many of you have been asking and not be making it up.

Next vlog could be what happened to the duvet jacket and non-binary bad boy belter coat as modelled during the DLP fiasco.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
How is saying you've seen someone at the Post Office stalking? They live in a villlaaaaaage remember, locals are bound to see them.
I mean Lee is "public figure" after all
Not my point at all. It’s people actively seeking out information from the locals about what they are doing. I couldn’t care less.

Reactions: 1
Well it would be the first time in her life she could say so so so many of you have been asking and not be making it up.

Next vlog could be what happened to the duvet jacket and non-binary bad boy belter coat as modelled during the DLP fiasco.
What’s the DLP issue? X

• Wow
Reactions: 1
It’s hardly stalking, was just mentioned that they had seen them, they could have been in a neilson prison camp for all we know!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.