Mrs Meldrum #38 Liar, Liar, Gym Pants on Fire 🔥

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’ll kick off with a 90 day transformation from reb, she’s been busy tanning and getting her eyelashes done at her nail salon 😏 praise from the sheep who have missed her so so much 🙄
It’ll be business as usual with the ads. Spotted this afternoon pat the twit and Florence at the post office no doubt selling a few gifted items since they’re not getting paid for any ads this week #nae50p-pences
@DozyDora

Reactions: 1
Yes the vlog is still on you tube

Quite a few negative comments on it there not deleted as brand video.

Turned up empty handed
Went to Costa and shopping 1st

Ellas kitchen argued it raised awareness

Before the vlog there was Insta square saying about food bank but no paid partnership.
Really surprised that she hasn’t deleted these comments, yet. Lots of disappointed people

• Wow
Reactions: 27
Gosh, why are there people posting here so adamant on not letting others have their very valid and genuine reasons for not liking the Meldrums. No-one wishes them harm, I certainly don’t. What I’ve wanted if you go back to my very first message from last year to hundreds more after that is honesty and allowing people to have an opinion on their social media’s. They’ve really hurt and upset many people with a whole catalogue of errors and pure arrogance and ignorance. Mess up after mess up. This isn’t an isolated incident and once again it’s the way they handle it every time and expect to just sweep it under the carpet and carry on. Like Kate Ellison said (not directed at the Meldrums in her post) if they just allowed people to have an opinion different to theirs they wouldn’t have so many people who are wanting to see consequences for such actions. You cannot live in a world where you delete and block every day. Like she said if you go for a meal and don’t like it you complain. They don’t delete and block me, banishing me from the restaurant. If that were the case the Meldrums would be banned from the local theatre, hairdresser and restaurants they’ve complained about. They are a business!! Their followers are paying their mortgage. Start having some respect for your followers. It is unjust and I hate anything that’s unjust!

Sorry for the length post/rant. Just getting a bit frustrated with comments minimising what the Meldrums have done the past year. Like I said no-one wants any harm to come to them and those beautiful girls deserve a happy home with love and happiness but what they’re doing is just wrong!

• Heart
Reactions: 59
Did that ‘mummy vlogger’ from yesterday disappear??? Charlie (mummy in the know) just put up a few stories saying people had asked her if she posted on tattle (ie she read the thread) and said it wasn’t her. She appears to have taken the George and Mildred comment in good humour though!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I enjoyed those 2 weeks when lee had his phone taken off him for going out on the town.
The only thing I am interested in from him is WHAT HAPPENED TO THAT SOUPY CURRY??

Seriously, I have to know.
Maybe the big return could be the recipe for the curry soup :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
At least the big return won’t (hopefully) be a new money spinning baby.
Bet she regrets Pat getting his balls chopped now, or unless, plot twist, his samples failed 😐

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
What I want to know;

- what has become of the guinea pigs?
- has Sofiyah even been to school this week (drop off avoidance!)
- has feral Poppy been to the docs?
- HOW have they been resisting posting??
- WHAT have they been doing?!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Sheep just need to comprehend something very simple......Rebecca and lee are a business! That’s it pure and simple, no different from M&S, Next, Tesco etc. If they mess up they will get called out, just like both of them are very quick to call other companies out. They are there to make money and that includes making money from their followers. They are NOT your friends. We may, here at Tattle get called every name under the sun by the meldrums and the sheep, but the irony is we are looking out for the sheep more than any of these ‘influencers’ are.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I work at one of the local schools in Banchory.. put it this way- it’s talk of the town

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 70
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.