Mrs Meldrum #37 Pat and Edgy visit the job centre

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree. I think it’s not enough to just unfollow when there’s racist content. You need to put your head up if you have a platform & take an anti racist stance
They are influencers... INFLUENCE for the good for a bloody change!!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She smokes?! How does she get away with it never being in videos I wonder?
I think she’s just THAT good at being a liar. It may only be social but I really hate this cheese fake ‘I’m a sweetie innocent mama’ bullshit. If you smoke own it 🤷🏼‍♀️ Why the falseness it’s just so deceitful all the time.

Reactions: 9
oh well Verruca and Bunion have given priority to deleting comments off the running post right enough. Now 196 comments and all of them positive and sickening. Well I presume they are all positive, it bought on a bout of vomiting reading it and gave up. Shows where their priorities are. Shockingly delusional.

Channel mum will have put out an email to all to not unfollow them
I think there will be a lot of dictation coming from Channelbum....

• Wow
Reactions: 8
She's her own worst enemy. Just about all of the mummy vloggers are guilty of exploiting their children, being dishonest and doing an AD for anything that pays them. But Mrs meldrum has been very unprofessional and slap dash with all of her work for Mrs meldrum LTD so it's easy to call her out.

Reactions: 11
oh well Verruca and Bunion have given priority to deleting comments off the running post right enough. Now 196 comments and all of them positive and sickening. Well I presume they are all positive, it bought on a bout of vomiting reading it and gave up. Shows where their priorities are. Shockingly delusional.

I think there will be a lot of dictation coming from Channelbum....
Out of all those comments it would be interesting to see how many of those people are black or from any ethnic minority

Reactions: 9
To be honest if they were going to unfollow her/them they should have done it last Tuesday when the vlog was published or Friday at the latest when Candice reacted to the FF, doing so now wouldn't be because they believe she had done anything wrong, it would simply be optics & for pr purposes
It's very easy for us to say to someone come out publicly against them, everyone here is hiding behind user names, some creating fake insta accounts, there are people here seeing them in rl, would they approach them & admonish them, not as easy as criticising them anonymously online!!

An influencer called Sally whittle is posting about forums slating instagrammers. Someone else has replied agrees that is not okay but also influencers shouldn't be deleting comments and not being transparent ..and the reply is why not -it is their space? Just delete and unfollow.

I don't think influencers should have to put up with comments about their looks, children etc that shouldn't be fair game because they have decided to be influencers..but surely they must see if they aren't being transparent or are deleting comments it is being quite sneaky and not giving an honest account of things to the next person who comes along and reads the disorted truth and believes that. I think it is quite a grey area but interesting to see if this does turn into a its the hate watchers fault....

Reactions: 12
I bet she’s thinking we having a right ball over here with her latest mistake, one thing is for sure, she’s not posting any pictures with that stupid grim any time soon!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
An influencer called Sally whittle is posting about forums slating instagrammers. Someone else has replied agrees that is not okay but also influencers shouldn't be deleting comments and not being transparent ..and the reply is why not -it is their space? Just delete and unfollow.

I don't think influencers should have to put up with comments about their looks, children etc that shouldn't be fair game because they have decided to be influencers..but surely they must see if they aren't being transparent or are deleting comments it is being quite sneaky and not giving an honest account of things to the next person who comes along and reads the disorted truth and believes that. I think it is quite a grey area but interesting to see if this does turn into a its the hate watchers fault....
Sally can go do one! She’s up her own arse and has been for years.

Heather Ness (Imperfectly perfect parent) has now liked the apology post! 😡😡 it's been there for a few days with this tit unfolding and now she's liked it! I did give credit for people possibly not knowing what they were liking but this is obviously in support!
Of all the vloggers I follow, where it lists the mutual bit, the numbers haven't dropped. No CM people that I follow have unfollowed her!
I’m not a fan of Heather at all!!

Reactions: 4
Watch this vlog from 06:25 😫 actually heartbreaking how she can treat/speak her little girl like that when she is ill 💔

• Angry
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Hi all,

Just signed up to this site because I am a Mummy Vlogger and blogger. I have been watching this tit storm unfold and am to scared to speak out without the animinity i ha e here of no one knowing who I am.

i am a mummy vlogger and don't want to speak about not because I am scared to ruin my brand, not because it will harm my relationship with channel mum as i said I've disassociated with because their actions are just as bad. The reason is because I know for a fact her sheep will come and troll me. Youtube is a hobby for me, i have quite a large following. My hubby works full time and so I dont rely on YT for money. I just don't want all of her sheep coming to troll me because in all honesty id just pack it in and I love what i do.
You've introduced yourself as Mummy Vlogger /blogger with a large following , you don't need to rely on YouTube for money , you've also disassociated yourself from channel mum for their actions , you want to disguise yourself , you don't want to be trolled by her sheep and it's only a HOBBY ??????

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
The other scummy mummies have probably unfollowed her to look good, so everyone sees it, then slyly following her again when they think no-one’s looking.
Anyone with a public platform needs to stick their neck out. Why care if you’re trolled if you know you’re doing the right thing? It could be a chance to interact & educate them.
These mummies are all clones of each other & won’t fart without the others. Katie Ellison etc might be nice but what’s she doing? duck all.

All you old time tattlers know what this whole debacle is missing?
Two words. MELANIE SMOOTER.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.