Mrs Meldrum #37 Pat and Edgy visit the job centre

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mrs Meldrum #38 sheep crying peek a boo, you here you not, Rebs Rebs where are you?
Any suggestions?!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Yep....they must have repetitive stress syndrome. Good old Reb has blocked me😂😂😂💩

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
No it’s OK thank you, if you read my comments you would know I can’t stand her.

I spend my time really fighting racism, not trawling the internet trying to find something else I can get the Meldrums for.
Personally I don’t trawl the Internet for anything Meldrum related so I’d appreciate you not generalising thank you!
And, as we’ve advised others before - if you don’t like something, DON’T READ IT! 🙄

Does your 'calling them out' include approaching their employers/clients trying to make them lose work/their livelihood?

Jokes are just that, nothing is or should be off limits. If we go down that road you lose freedom of speech, that's not a good place to be.

I prefer to judge people on the full content of their character.
Again, the full content of their character is racism, homophobia, dishonesty, lying......🙄
Them being reported to companies is because they’re BREAKING THE LAW! 🙄 Jeez! 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Mrs Meldrum #38 No instagram, no youtube for 7 days, will the Meldrums have changed their ways?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
speaking personally I much preferred it when here at tattle we had laughs just at their boring daily lives, the dippy eggs, Pats legendary comments, Rebs sulking and stomping! Light banter, very very funny posts, sadly their egos, arrogance and shadiness have kept growing, so the comments have equally changed.

Reactions: 48
Mrs Meldrum #38. Roses are red, violets are blue, the sheep miss the meldrums, how many more lies will ensue?

Reactions: 14
Have you read the comments on here, how far people have gone 🤣 Lots of my family are people of colour so I will fight against racism always! Lots of people on here aren’t fighting for racism, they are using it as a way to really bring the Meldrums down and that’s a massive insult!

The way most people on here have really gone in, the amount of time searching for anything else to go in on them for is very obsessive! It’s actually sickening! It must be really taking people’s times up to be that obsessive! It’s a little creepy!
Well if you don't like what you read here just go away.this isn't just about the racism disaster.She has been throwing her weight around for ages. She is selfish, immature and continually lies.Never thinks before she opens her big gob.What really did it for me was the food bank incident.Accepting payment to turn up at a food bank was just the lowest of the low in my opinion.AND went empty handed.She looked like she couldn't get out fast enough.So don't start all this you lot are out to bring her down.She is managing that all by herself.It was only a matter of time before something like this happened.As many on here have said it was the way she mishandled this incident that has been sickening.She will never accept anything is her fault and that's why she is up to neck in it.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
speaking personally I much preferred it when here at tattle we had laughs just at their boring daily lives, the dippy eggs, Pats legendary comments, Rebs sulking and stomping! Light banter, very very funny posts, sadly their egos, arrogance and shadiness have kept growing, so the comments have equally changed.
I miss the care free banter too they were parodys of themselves.

I don't understand how they keep screwing up.

She can't have seen the comment or it be gone.

A lot of sheep dident see the vlog
Haven't seen the comments
So they only have her account of it.
They probably confused
Some sheep who love her are more obsessive and creepy than here.

I do hope none of them local as she's revealed all her locations if they wanted to stalk her.

Reactions: 9
This has still been left up on her Insta too. She's slacking😏

The bottom reply though🙄🙄

Reactions: 2
I bet Pat is having to sit on his wee hands to stop him posting his weather updates. I wonder if he will break his silence tomorrow if it snows 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.