Mrs Meldrum #35 You'd be better taking the stairs - nae joking!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
#36 Mrs meldrum I messed up. I never apologise because I dont give 2 fucks, delete, block, distract & repeat.

Reactions: 14
I am not a fan of Mrs Meldrum, hence why I read this page. However I do feel that she could come back from this, she needs to take part in some diversity training and improve her cultural awareness. There are lots of organisations she could work with and training she could do.
It would seem that she genuinely does not think the initial comment in the lift or the tag of Candice on FF was wrong and she needs to address this covert racism ,as sadly she is probably in the majority of people who feel it was acceptable behaviour. She has an opportunity here to do something positive and the influence to encourage others to rethink too. Check your priveldge Rebecca.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Mamas book club revival with Why I’m No Longer Talking to White People About Race

Reactions: 8
Has anyone else in Inchmarlo Banchory having internet problems or is it only the Meldrums . All's quiet 😷😷

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
It’s important to note that this is one of the very first instances that Mrs Meldrum has been called out publicly by people in her own social media field. She can’t say it’s a few twats on some gossip forum, these are all ‘influencers’ like she is and her really bad reaction to all of this led to them publicly calling her out. Was it worth it? I think not.
Which influencers have called her out. Candice, Messiah Kaeto, anyone else?

Has anyone else in Inchmarlo Banchory having internet problems or is it only the Meldrums . All's quiet 😷😷
Apart from Pat posting he's " Super proud of this babe!" ....................😮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Everything is in this thread what happened with the vlog on Tues, but more happened on Friday with her FF recommendations.

Happy reading ☕
I've spent too much time, hours, trying to find out what she said. I've been all over #35 and part of #34. I guess it's a big secret. I give up.

I've spent too much time, hours, trying to find out what she said. I've been all over #35 and part of #34. I guess it's a big secret. I give up.
They were all in the lift together heading to or from the spa, wearing white robes that were provided by the hotel, one of the men commented they looked like members of the KKK, or words to that effect.
It was pointed out and instead of removing the video and making an apology she kept the clip up and covered the sound over with music.

Reactions: 2
She left a “joke” referencing the kkk in a vlog, then covered it up with some music when people complained, then did a follow Friday featuring a woman who doesn’t even know her to “prove” she is not racist. Totally ignored it and hasn’t apologized

Reactions: 3
They were all in the lift together heading to or from the spa, wearing white robes that were provided by the hotel, one of the men commented they looked like members of the KKK, or words to that effect.
It was pointed out and instead of removing the video and making an apology she kept the clip up and covered the sound over with music.
Thank you so so much!

Reactions: 3
In her birthday surprise vlog, there was a clip where reb and Lee are in the lifts with their friends. They are all in white robes and one of her friends said that they all looked like members of the KKK. Meldrum chose to post the vlog without editing it out. Then when someone called her out on it she said "poor taste" and edited music over the joke rather than removing the vlog completely. To try and make a comeback she tagged candice in a follow Friday calling her "dreamy" in a half arsed attempt in making herself look less racist but it ended up backfiring on her.

Reactions: 1
She left a “joke” referencing the kkk in a vlog, then covered it up with some music when people complained, then did a follow Friday featuring a woman who doesn’t even know her to “prove” she is not racist. Totally ignored it and hasn’t apologized
Got it now, thanks so much.

In her birthday surprise vlog, there was a clip where reb and Lee are in the lifts with their friends. They are all in white robes and one of her friends said that they all looked like members of the KKK. Meldrum chose to post the vlog without editing it out. Then when someone called her out on it she said "poor taste" and edited music over the joke rather than removing the vlog completely. To try and make a comeback she tagged candice in a follow Friday calling her "dreamy" in a half arsed attempt in making herself look less racist but it ended up backfiring on her.
Thank you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.