Mrs Meldrum #35 You'd be better taking the stairs - nae joking!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I went for a mooch on mumsnet tonight, thinking this whole debacle would have been discussed on there but doesn’t appear to be. Has anyone seen a thread on it? CB is quite popular on there from what I remember on the instamums threads.

Reactions: 1
We need some of the bigger accounts to call her out or Express an opinion such as brummy, sprinkle of glitter, EN, Katie Ellison but non of them will do that for fear of rocking the boat!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I actually don't know how she can claim that everyone in banchory is white, that the school isn't diverse. There are different nationalities and skin colours in both her oldest's classes. She was laughing and joking with friends from the surprise birthday vlog in the playground on Friday at pick up time. (I'm aware the screen shot of her commenting that was like 30 pages ago, I'm very behind!)
Good for her for finally raising some money for Sue Ryder though. I wonder if people didn't sponsor her in case she chose to pull out last minute

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Hate when this pops up on my fb feed as much as that bloody Olay ad! 🙄
Jeepers, has no one else got married there since ? She'll still be fleecing them for all the royalties, free coffee and lunches she can get 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
I could honestly think of nothing worse than going to pick up my kids and being confronted by Cath, her and I assume that Lindsey. I wouldn’t be able to hold my tongue and would be saying something. All up their own arses and prob all quite unashamed of that “joke” that wasn’t funny. The voice came from behind the camera so it was either Lee or Stu who I noticed used his business page to congratulate Bec as he called her on her run so I wouldn’t be hiring him to do any joinery work for me. Seems like none of them are sorry or even care about this whole debacle and if I’m being honest I doubt anything will be done which makes the situation even more sad and quite frankly pretty tit that in this day and age people aren’t getting called out for that kind of derogatory remark.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Does anyone remember the Jaclyn Hill scandal (one of many) where she posted a Snapchat of her friend saying the N word? I can't remember exactly what happened there (she shared a video of them playing a virtual reality game I think) but I think she did issue a public apology, though she claimed she didn't hear the word at the time of posting. This situation is so similar and I feel Reb should definitely issue some sort of apology.

Reactions: 7
Her “au naturel” tan has went streaky in the rain. 😂
How she has the brass neck to constantly lie and pretend that it’s a real tan I will never know.
And for what reason? Literally no one cares if you use fake tan. Same as no one cares if you curl your hair or use false eyelashes.
What a bizzare and pointless thing to lie about.
The woman has issues.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Does anyone remember the Jaclyn Hill scandal (one of many) where she posted a Snapchat of her friend saying the N word? I can't remember exactly what happened there (she shared a video of them playing a virtual reality game I think) but I think she did issue a public apology, though she claimed she didn't hear the word at the time of posting. This situation is so similar and I feel Reb should definitely issue some sort of apology.
It was Jaclyn Hill and Kathleen Lights, Kathleen Lights being another Youtuber. They both issued an independent apology for the incident. It was argued that Kathleen was drunk at the time of filming and had asked not to be filmed and what she actually said had been misheard. I personally thought it was clear.
In Rebecca’s case she clearly heard what was said, reacted to it in the video...then again when editing, if she was paying attention. Then the dismissive attitude when called out. This is a new low even for Rebecca.

#whereisyourapologymrsmeldrum

Reactions: 10
It was Jaclyn Hill and Kathleen Lights, Kathleen Lights being another Youtuber. They both issued an independent apology for the incident. It was argued that Kathleen was drunk at the time of filming and had asked not to be filmed and what she actually said had been misheard. I personally thought it was clear.
In Rebecca’s case she clearly heard what was said, reacted to it in the video...then again when editing, if she was paying attention. Then the dismissive attitude when called out. This is a new low even for Rebecca.
Thank you for clarifying! It's awful half-remembering things. That's brought it back - I used to like Kathleen, I remember unfollowing soon after the incident.

Our Reb cares more about her view count!

If she gets away with it this time there’ll be no stopping her. Her arrogance & entitlement will go through the roof. CM & companies who work with her really should be seen to be doing the right thing & that’s to sever all ties with her. It angers me to think this could all blow over with no consequences for her. 😡

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Mrs Meldrum #36 ostrich life...running, jumping and hiding galore!

We need some of the bigger accounts to call her out or Express an opinion such as brummy, sprinkle of glitter, EN, Katie Ellison but non of them will do that for fear of rocking the boat!
But I bet Spinkle Pentland and Katie Ellison and brummy are all gossiping about Mrs Meldrum as they will be thinking she has burnt a lot of bridges

Reactions: 3
#36 Racist twunt, no time for the runts, lee is a *unt, too idle to job hunt but Rami is my bum chum

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.