Mrs Meldrum #35 You'd be better taking the stairs - nae joking!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Only the other day she was going on about how she is a home bird etc. She really isn’t living in reality. I hope the bubble bursts soon.

Reactions: 14
Has anyone else notice how Reb really flirts with one of Lee's mates.. . Mr Watt.
I'd better look out if I were you Lee!!!
Those two are always overly affectionate. He seems the type to love Rebs flirty, ditsy personality. And she laps up the attention

Reactions: 13
My god that vlog tonight was so sad and pathetic! There was no buzz at all during the group of friends; either they are boring twats or they hate being filmed by gif boy, or both.
Also I wouldn’t advertise the fact I went to the gym at 7.30am on my birthday. Not unless you want people to think you’re a sad, gym-obsessed dickhead. Oh wait a minute.....

And yeh, I’ve thought for ages that she fancies kath’s husband Stu. I can’t blame her, he’s pretty hot but her giggling and playfully punching him on the arm is vomit inducing.

Reactions: 25
She's an embarrassment. Hanging a bit of washing on the line and thinking that is her doing her bit to save the planet whilst planning to jet off on another holiday. Does she have any clue how flying is so bad for the environment.
Also those daily plastic drink cups are not eco, driving to the gym daily is not eco, flying and fashion hauls are not environmentally friendly, in fact her lifestyle is not really very environmentally aware at all.

View attachment 13449

Stupid place to hang a washing line, between the trees. When they're in full leaf it'll be bird shit central underneath there. . Let's keep that to ourselves though shall we
It’s also tiny and only for the ad, there’s no way a washing line hastily hung up between 2 trees could deal with a family of 5. Idiots.

Reactions: 35
It’s the start of May in Scotland and only 4 days off in total including the weekend! We break for summer holidays first week of July though x
Schools in Glasgow (scotland) are of the Friday/ Monday the 1st & last week in May and finish the last week in June then return roughly 20 something of August .

Reactions: 2
Schools in Glasgow (scotland) are of the Friday/ Monday the 1st & last week in May and finish the last week in June then return roughly 20 something of August .
Different up here in Aberdeen then - off the mon tues first week in May then break for summer the 8th July x

Reactions: 2
Oh dont get me wrong I dont mind taking a child out of any education at any age for a family holiday as often this will be the only time they get as a family but 1 holiday even at 3 in education nursery they miss out on so much foundation to a good start in their education as in nursery we are looking at the whole child, making sure they are socially, emotionally, mentally and physically ready for the more academic learning they get in statuatory education. So yes I believe in a family holiday is positive and know many families that have no option but to take them during term time but a 3 year olds start in education is just as valuable sometimes more than later in school as if children dont have the right start they may never catch up and it's not just children from poorer families that need this start I once worked with a child from a rather well to do family and yes at 3 he could read books count to more than one hundred but he didn't know how to play we had to teach him how to play at 3 year old, all because that's what his parents pushed with him to read words and count and his parents took him out on a few holidays over his nursery year he didn't have any special needs it was purely upbringing but still in yr2 he was struggling with basic things and needing help.
What we need to remember here is education should be a priority when your able to holiday at anytime which Pat and Reb could as neither work.
Once again sorry for the rant but even a 3 year olds education is important.

Reactions: 5
Is that her sports bra hanging on the washing line next to a couple of manky looking old towels ? Bet they weren’t even washed...just hung up to air dry

So that was it for the birthday weekend. It seemed like an impromptu bbq as Lee mentioned nipping our for food and a cake, wow living their best life there (or having to pay for it themselves life). They always mention going to the ‘spar’ when in hotels but never seem to cough up for a treatment at the spa. I thought she said she had been told to buy a dress?! That sarong skirt looked like something you would wear on a beach holiday nae Saturday night oot on the toon. Seemed such a flat weekend for an influencer perhaps trying to be relatable to us commoners . Feeling so so absolutely thankful my life is more exciting than theirs!

And get a set of hankies Lee it makes my skin crawl when you are constantly using your hands to wipe your nose

Reactions: 15
I can’t believe she’s only 18 months older than me, I’d thought she was in her mid 30s at least

Oh and mr meldrum I bet that’s an ad for boozt website!
When he’s creaming his French knickers over a Jack Wills sale for all the best buds bestest buddies best mates in your whole entire best lives you can guarantee it’s an AD for Boozt.com

Yes! That’s why she chucks them in kidsclub seriously though it’s whatever fits best for Pat and Edgy, kids are just s second thought!!!
The priority list goes:
Rebecca
Rebecca’s Wants
Rebecca’s Needs
Rebecca’s Holidays
Rebecca’s Self Care Time
Rebecca’s Gym Sessions
Rebecca’s Shopping Time
Rebecca’s Pottering Time
Rebecca’s “Career”
Pat
The Kids

View attachment 13449

Stupid place to hang a washing line, between the trees. When they're in full leaf it'll be bird shit central underneath there. . Let's keep that to ourselves though shall we
I’m big on hanging my washing out...like it is one of my great pleasures in life to see a good washing drying out the back - so it really bugs me she has two towels hanging beside each other hung over to dry the opposite way on the same line? She needs to go round and ask her Mum how to hang a washing up properly. And seriously?! All those “vast grounds” they have and they can’t get a proper washing line instead it’s a bit of rope stuck between 2 trees?! Come on man!

Last edited:
Reactions: 32
That post is absurd! They don’t own a washing line to begin with so start by stringing up a rope between a couple of trees. Yeah, that should do the trick. Whack up some old towels, a sports bra and throw in a bunny for good measure. It matches my sweater, doesn’t it Lee??? Get all of the kids in frame, one could even be sitting on the tyre swing.. how quaint! Don’t forget to take off all of our shoes, we are becoming one with nature after all. How long should I wait before posting about our next flight? Meh fuck it.. the sheep won’t realise what a walking contradiction I am. Straight away it is!

How ridiculous that they even had to stage a photo that is usually just a part of everyday life for normal folk!

Reactions: 52
Have seen a few ‘influencers’ advertising the Clark’s canvas recycled kids shoes! I call that to be next on edgy s grid! All keeping with her new eco mum image!! X

Reactions: 9
I'm wondering what on earth she bought in primark. Lee said loads for the girls them 3 girls must have more clothes than primark already.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.