Mrs Meldrum #34 Jump up darling, you're not in your salopettes!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
BBQ back at murder mansion with some Richmond sausages. Funcy!
Burger and sausages such a basic boring barbecue nothing special. So much effort not lol 😂.
That’s why he was cleaning the slabs and why she has been buying plant pots for the cheap basic 30th Birthday BBQ

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Banchory has a butchers, which was open when they drove past it on the way home. Why not go there for burgers and sausages?! Their stuff is lovely as well, much better than Richmond sosig

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Banchory has a butchers, which was open when they drove past it on the way home. Why not go there for burgers and sausages?! Their stuff is lovely as well, much better than Richmond sosig
Cost.... Unless it is free or cheap you won't see them with it....

Reactions: 5
Why would you do that? They look so odd!
Who could be fn arsed on your birthday with family photo shopping a bloody photograph of herself.

The other photo with the balloons, she must have gone to buy them herself... Posing in Banchory high street, how odd 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
And she's photoshopped her arm too.... 😂 Is nothing honest about her nowadays?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The Fairmont hotel is five star... Room with breakfast only £229 bloody expensive. Just looked it up. That's tonight's cost good Friday was probably more. Feel sorry for their mates

• Wow
Reactions: 4
"No caption needed, just pure joy"

That it's almost bedtime
That the other two are out of the way
That I've barely seen or spent time with any of them this week
That I haven't yet seen the "grid shot" where again she looks happier with her Dad
That the sheep are genuinely convinced I so, so deserve everything, that I've achieved so, so much and that my photos and tan are as genuine as anything that comes out my mouth.💩

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The other photo with the balloons, she must have gone to buy them herself... Posing in Banchory high street, how odd 😂
That is hilarious, at first I thought it was outside a relatives/friends doorway as it is much more Instagramable than her own 😂 but actually outside a shop in Banchory hahaha! Definitely spoilt herself with the baloons 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.