Mrs Meldrum #34 Jump up darling, you're not in your salopettes!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find it so sad that one of the Meldrum children's most significant memories will be of their parents constantly wanting to spend time away from them. It isn't just an odd occasion, it is constant. Whether it's weekends away or kids holiday clubs or to go to the gym, Rebecca in particular just doesn't want to spend time with them. Does she have any concept of how much she might be affecting their confidence and self worth?

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Grrrr!!! Him bloody well influencing Florence into saying it was an amazing weekend on latest Insta story... She wasn't bloody well with you at the bloody 5 star fancy hotel no kids shin dig you bloody grinning muppet:mad:

And had shi tty cheap dried up burgers and sausages in her garden with half strangers . Great for her Not.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Grrrr!!! Him bloody well influencing Florence into saying it was an amazing weekend on latest Insta story... She wasn't bloody well with you at the bloody 5 star fancy hotel no kids shin dig you bloody grinning muppet:mad:

And had shi tty cheap dried up burgers and sausages in her garden with half strangers . Great for her Not.
Yeah why did he ask her if her WEEKEND was amazing. She had one fun afternoon.

Lee you’re drunk - go home!

Reactions: 12
And how fake is that edgy photo...so tired from the unbelievable weekend I have given my wife photo... Like he d ever post a photo of her asleep without her permission. She is so going for the being an online blogger mum fitness guru... Prob going to have vids on ch mum and hope to get a tv slot somewhere. Like louise has openly said she wants more tv work and radio. Vid viewing stats for both going down

• Sick
Reactions: 9
I don’t know why I even thought for a nano second that the 30th celebrations would be a raucous affair. They are both boring as duck.

I don’t think there’s anything wrong with going away for your 30th minus the kids but to a place you literally went a month ago?! To the exact same bar and restaurant you ate in..... YAWN! They could have had a night in a really nice hotel in Aberdeen with all the bestest best buddies anyone’s ever had in their whole entire best lives, a lovely meal in a nice restaurant... I don’t personally see the attraction to them all going to St Andrews for one night...unless of course it was all gifted.

Gym for 7am, a shopping trip to Jack Wills for the boys where it was buy 3 get one free so Lee could get a new free T-shirt.. it’s just so boring and blah!

Even when they had the BBQ.. the way he’s going round showing everyone and commenting on what everyone’s doing, it’s just so awkward! Reb is in permanent acting mode as soon as the camera is on and it hardly looked like everyone was having the best time of their whole entire best lives, in spite of what Lee tries to convince us of. As for the story with Florence, Lee why don’t you just give her a bleeping script if you are just going to sit and put words into her mouth like that. It was extremely uncomfortable to watch.

No big celebration with the girls shown, no cake with Rami popping out the middle, no venue for her to wear the dress Lee told her to get.

It was all pretty pitiful.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Rebs head gets rounder and her neck is disappearing! So so odd as she is spending so so much time exercising 🤷🏻‍♀️ I expect 🎂will be at mimis house today!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don’t know why I even thought for a nano second that the 30th celebrations would be a raucous affair. They are both boring as duck.

I don’t think there’s anything wrong with going away for your 30th minus the kids but to a place you literally went a month ago?! To the exact same bar and restaurant you ate in..... YAWN! They could have had a night in a really nice hotel in Aberdeen with all the bestest best buddies anyone’s ever had in their whole entire best lives, a lovely meal in a nice restaurant... I don’t personally see the attraction to them all going to St Andrews for one night...unless of course it was all gifted.

Gym for 7am, a shopping trip to Jack Wills for the boys where it was buy 3 get one free so Lee could get a new free T-shirt.. it’s just so boring and blah!

Even when they had the BBQ.. the way he’s going round showing everyone and commenting on what everyone’s doing, it’s just so awkward! Reb is in permanent acting mode as soon as the camera is on and it hardly looked like everyone was having the best time of their whole entire best lives, in spite of what Lee tries to convince us of. As for the story with Florence, Lee why don’t you just give her a bleeping script if you are just going to sit and put words into her mouth like that. It was extremely uncomfortable to watch.

No big celebration with the girls shown, no cake with Rami popping out the middle, no venue for her to wear the dress Lee told her to get.

It was all pretty pitiful.
I mostly felt sorry for the guy that's been invited to a bbq only to end up doing the cooking! 😂 surely that's Lee's job?!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Morning!
Jeez, has everyone got as bad a hangover as me? What a party, what a WEEKEND! more celebrations today but I really need to go back to my bed. I'm giving gym a miss today, I just couldn't cope. Now who's going to help tidy up this mess you all left in here after the good times yesterday? What a mess! You can't have the fun without the work tattlers!
😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Morning. I’m so (,) so happy after all the attention I got so far this weekend. Huge thanks to pat who managed to pull off an underwhelming, usual weekend in my life. I hope it was gifted.

No big cake (cue cake today), nothing out of the ordinary, and of course absolutely no thanks to my massive amount of followers (who I treat with contempt) for all the birthday wishes. Highlight of today will be my birthday ramming which will be brutal (I always like to make it sound so (,) so hard).

Let’s hope today is still all about me. Verucca gets a whole birthday weekend don’t you know, not a single day; that would be ludicrous! I won’t think about you mere mortals again until I want to show off or prove a point.

See ya 👋🏻

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I thought the heart sunglasses were a joke...but nope, she really wears them🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Thank goodness my weekend wasn’t spoiled by seeing them to be honest I thought at least I would hear him!!!! I feel blessed lol

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I know by his own admission Lee is not very well educated but you think he would know the difference between a surprise and a damp squib 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She has a very strange business model now. No mention at all about Easter, she did the same at Christmas with nothing festive. It's strange, unless she is consciously trying not to include the kids. She just doesn't have the dialogue with her followers and seems like she is floundering. She now needs to put in some effort whereas before it was probably easy money. And we know she doesn't like hard work😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What a Belter of a weekend that'll defo go down in history . I've got a feeling a wee barbeque round at Mimi's today will just finish the celebrations of .
Everyone better get to Jack Wills in St Andrew's there's a mega sale on the Bros Boys all bought matching t-shirts , I wonder who's idea that was ???? I the twit with the specks 😎😎😎😎
He'll be well jealous of his hot 🔥🔥mate as he think he's the man 💪💪💪 . Sorry but what actually did he buy her for her birthday ??

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Couple of people on her latest post telling her to spend the day with her girls instead of going to the gym. They’ll be blocked soon!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.