Mrs Meldrum #34 Jump up darling, you're not in your salopettes!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well she did manage three days in the vague vicinity of her kids this week.
Room's not exactly " rammed" with chums is it ?😋
Neither is her life... 😂 Billy no mates.

I'd love if her family joined her, she got raging drunk and acted like a lush over her sisters boyfriend, causing them to have a cat fight, pulling out one another's hair, MrsM shouting 'it should have been me' and wailing. Even better if a mix up with room bookings and the kids had to share with them and they'd all suffered a case of vomiting and the runs.
Happy birthday Verruca,, 🥂...
... never has someone who does so little give me so much laughs.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m guessing good discounts on the rooms at the very least of all her ‘friends’ are staying over as well.

They’ve done well to blag a freebie/discount over Easter weekend. That’s usually a very busy time.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Bloody great in same hotel as us 😡
Jesus.
You have my sympathy.
Have an Aperol Spritz and she will be legless. I’m sure it will be an early night for the SnoreDrums.

I wonder if Lee remembered to pack the Frosties box after breakfast this morning so
They can play “the cereal box game” in their room later when they are all a little squiffy. They are just soooooo out there!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
That’s going to go down like a tit sandwich when they realise a tittler ‘troll’ is in their hotel!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Can you complain to management and report back to us if they’re their usual loud selves?
I'd be complaining if they'd been gifted and you've paid! 😂😂😂 It'll be the usual lack of privacy for others, you may be on her grid yet! I'd roar like hell laughing. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
My husband was 30 last November and she could pass as his mother! I’m so shocked she is only just 30! 😱😱

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m surprised Lee pulled it off no I really am surprised his ADHD could handle it. They must have upped his Ritalin to 15mg so he didn’t give the surprise away. No I’m sorry I couldn’t hack being in the same hotel as trust fund Tiggy, Reb and all their “buddies”. They’ll be the ones pretending they’re all more upper class than they actually are with their noses in the air wearing their best outfits from all the men in their Zara/Next shirts the women have bought them and the women in their finest Joules. Lee will be shouting like Jamie biscuits from Made in Chelsea and Reb will be fawning all over Brett or someone else’s husband basking in the glow of her own orangeness.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
She isn’t aging well all that free gifted face creams don’t seem to be doing her any good. Lol 😂
SHe's deleted the terrible mr kipling advert hasn't she? Once they pay up she wipes from her grid to make it look like she doesn't do 3 Ads a day.

With her diet and usual lifestyle a bit of face cream isn't going to do duck all.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
So her best birthday surprise ever doesn’t involve her kids... there’s a surprise 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 17
SHe's deleted the terrible mr kipling advert hasn't she? Once they pay up she wipes from her grid to make it look like she doesn't do 3 Ads a day.

With her diet and usual lifestyle a bit of face cream isn't going to do duck all.
Does she do that with ads? That’s odd.

Edit to add - I can still see the Mr K advert.

Reactions: 1
Looks like a bunch of Lees buddies and their wife's!

Shame they can’t just enjoy the weekend without posting on Instagram...must be some sort of social media obligation 👀 either that or some content for her vlogs since she seems to be treading on thin insperation!

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.