Mrs Meldrum #34 Jump up darling, you're not in your salopettes!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No way in a million gifted pots of elemis did she not know what was going on today. She is not a good actress!

Sorry to hear about the poor tattler whose weekend has been ruined. Report back tho! You need to get yourself in the background of their insta stories!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
God, they all look so awkward lined up round the edges of that room!
They are probably all annoyed that they have to feature as part of ‘The Meldrum Show’ this weekend...being part of their instastories for the world to see. And probably the expense of staying at the Fairmont on Easter weekend 🤣🤣 when most of them actually want to spend time with their children!

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Were they all actors?
The suspense when they were waiting for them to arrive🙄 Couldnt watch. No really, couldnt watch😉

Did one of them say “what are you gonna wear?” I wanted Rebs to say “couldnt decide which of my many gifted cheeky edgy outfits”

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Just watched a video on you tube from a girl called Demi Donnelly on what you tubers make. She has about 50,000 more subscribers than edgy. She speaks about doing 1-3 ads a month and all in prob gets £10,000 a month from all incomes associated with you tube/Instagram. Edgy does 1-3 ads a day!! What on earth are they doing with all their money??? X

Reactions: 12
Wonder how long it is before she gets a little drunk and sassy at the tattlers 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Just watched a video on you tube from a girl called Demi Donnelly on what you tubers make. She has about 50,000 more subscribers than edgy. She speaks about doing 1-3 ads a month and all in prob gets £10,000 a month from all incomes associated with you tube/Instagram. Edgy does 1-3 ads a day!! What on earth are they doing with all their money??? X
I just watched that too. Used to when she first started then I unsubscribed. She's done well for herself and for a young girl is pretty up front about earnings etc. I remember she slated a lot of high flyers, eg zoella after a one meet up.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Well was that not such a surprise for our wee Reb , am so , so happy for her 😴😴😴😴
That was pretty obvious it was going to be all Lee's chums & and their wives .
Can't wait for the family party tomorrow hope she's got the hang over from hell and wee wild child Poppy gives her a hard time 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hilarious... Lee choosing the Titanic theme on stories, kinda appropriate for their sinking of their channel. 🚢

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.