Mrs Meldrum #34 Jump up darling, you're not in your salopettes!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well she did manage three days in the vague vicinity of her kids this week.
Room's not exactly " rammed" with chums is it ?šŸ˜‹

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Whatā€™s the bet itā€™s all gifted and Lee hasnā€™t paid for any of this trip!!! Sheā€™s gonna love this weekend all about her!! No kids getting the attention all about the spoilt Mrs M herself!!! She really is a spoilt princess!! She gonna be milking this weekend!!!

Bored of her ā€˜30thā€™ all ready!!!

Reactions: 10
So let me get this straight?... when itā€™s any of the childrenā€™s birthdays the parents take this as a great opportunity to crack out the ā€˜ wee bbq & boozeā€™ and invite all their friends for a ā€˜child friendly (climbing frame and swings in the back ground) booze party and then they get sent to bed for the ā€˜Grown upsā€™ to keep partying.

Then when itā€™s either of their birthdays the kids get shipped off too and still donā€™t get to celebrate with their mum on her big ā€˜Specialā€™ weekend?

Oh do duck Off! These two are the biggest pair of Cocunts on the Internet!
Sponsors need to pull out from supporting these shower of shits! šŸ˜”

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
And she really will believe she deserves it all as she really is deluded and thinks she something special. When actually sheā€™s not really much of a human is she?

Reactions: 16
So let me get this straight?... when itā€™s any of the childrenā€™s birthdays the parents take this as a great opportunity to crack out the ā€˜ wee bbq & boozeā€™ and invite all their friends for a ā€˜child friendly (climbing frame and swings in the back ground) booze party and then they get sent to bed for the ā€˜Grown upsā€™ to keep partying.

Then when itā€™s either of their birthdays the kids get shipped off too and still donā€™t get to celebrate with their mum on her big ā€˜Specialā€™ weekend?

Oh do duck Off! These two are the biggest pair of Cocunts on the Internet!
Sponsors need to pull out from supporting these shower of shits! šŸ˜”
St Andrews is not exactly exotic.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Canā€™t wait for the instagram story screen grabs of millions of arse licking people wishing Mrs M a happy birthday tomorrow!! She will put them all on her story!! So bloody boring!!!! No one cares how many birthday wishes you get!! Plus there all fake not your ā€˜realā€™ friends!! Just get off social media and enjoy your weekend away (from your children AGAINā€™)!!!!!!! The I wanna spend more time with my kids didnā€™t last long she will say all the same crap when she gets back home again!! šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļøšŸ™„

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Not actually getting her fixation with St Andrews, probably just because it's all been gifted !
What's the big deal with 30 anyway? Is it because by the time she reaches 40 she will have indeed disappeared into oblivion and/or up her own backside ?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Presuming it's for free that pair would take anything to save them spending money . If they were offered a tent up a hill away from the kids they would still go . I was never gifted with kids but I'm everybody's Auntie and I fully understand just watching friends & family how hard it is having kids and every parent deserves a break but she try's to avoid every waking minute to spend with them . They say kids don't forget and I hope she remembers that . ( good job they're living in a retirement village or it would be the nearest OAP home for you )

Reactions: 11
šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ Lee filming next to a mirror to make it look like she's got double the amount of friends! šŸ¤”šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 16
šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ Lee filming next to a mirror to make it look like she's got double the amount of friends! šŸ¤”šŸ˜‚
Note what looks like her sister, indulging in some unenthusiastic wafting of a piddling " birthday banner" šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Has the clip of her arriving gone? X
Itā€™s on leeā€™s page as a clip rather than stories

Well done Lee. Youā€™ve successfully organised Rebs dream birthday weekend. Pottering & mooching round shops in her #gifted clobber. All whilst child free. Oh the shenanigans you will have! What a pair of numpties.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Am I the only one whoā€™s most shocked at the fact sheā€™s only 30??

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Does any one else think Lee is looking quite sickly? I mean Iā€™m a pasty white aberdonian too but I donā€™t look ill...

Reactions: 12
Such a beautiful day, Iā€™d be outside not in a germ filled spa! Iā€™m going to give her the benefit of the doubt and say that sheā€™s going home tomorrow for a family BBQ with her childrenšŸ„³

Reactions: 6
Who makes this much of a big deal out of a 30th Birthday?!

If she was chocolate she would eat herself.

I donā€™t believe for a second that she didnā€™t know about the ā€œsurpriseā€ - Iā€™ll bet they have been gifted or heavily discounted rooms/spa treatments in exchange for social media coverage. These idiots donā€™t pay for anything.

Reactions: 14
Fairmont St Andrews........... definitely one to avoid this weekend. NO WAY did he fund that " surprise", probably popped in for "a business meeting" on their last " surprise" romantic break away šŸ˜‹
Rest of Reb's family joining them for dinner? ( Obviously not the kids they'll be having "a lovely time with Nana")

Reactions: 9
How sad that when all her friends have travelled to celebrate her birthday she feels the need to post it all on insta stories , have a day off reb you deserve it all that tanning and mooching is such hard work

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.