Mrs Meldrum #33 Basic but clean, they're not selling this. If I were Neilson, I'd be pretty piste.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s always puzzled me why people get star struck. We all came into this world and will depart the same way. What happens in the middle, as long as you have your health, family and friends, and are a kind soul that’s all that matters. The being star struck over someone who they perceive as being famous doesn’t make me flinch. Wealth, status or over inflated egos doesn’t interest me in the slightest.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
"Sorry Will, we can't afford to pay you in actual cash but we will kindly (re)gift you plenty of jumpers and cook you a homemade meal every night. We can get another portion out of that salmon fillet, can't we Lee?"
Hope Will likes curry soup, checkpea salad, dippy eggs and some of Lee’s blue cheese for lunch 😂🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
"Sorry Will, we can't afford to pay you in actual cash but we will kindly (re)gift you plenty of jumpers and cook you a homemade meal every night. We can get another portion out of that salmon fillet, can't we Lee?"
CANT we Lee?!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
“It’s all about what works for the family”

Well if that’s the entire family being separated for the whole holiday... then I’m gonna say that’s really sad and I feel sorry for your children. They deserve so much better
It works for the Meldrums because they are all so completely disconnected that they never do anything as a family unit! When was the last time (or any time come to think of it) they went out on a day out together as a family of 5? ..Not including a walk in the woods behind their house 🤷‍♀️
Perfect family holiday for them if you ask me, Lee gets to blow off steam because let’s face it the guy doesn’t get any time for himself because Rebecca couldn’t possibly look after the children herself could she. Even though he is a twit wailing at the top of the mountain like a fanny at least he had a blast 😂

Reactions: 15
I reckon Lee would be all up for having a bit of Manny in the house - reckon he floats his boat more than Reb 🙊
But with manny in the house whatever will that manny Rami say. You’ve only been away a week rebecca and you’ve already moved on he will say on her return to Banchory’s Hollywood gym. I think there should be a walk of fame outside the gym so that all them starstruck brainwashed brainless twats can go and visit 🤣

Reactions: 5
I like how she says S has just grown out of her salopettes, how has she had any to grow out of if they've not been skiing before?! I'm a non skiier from the Midlands so not especially cold/snowy etc, are salopettes something you'd wear in winter in Scotland? (Genuine question!)
From memory she also got sent Dinoski ones but from the picture they were obvs too short. So not so much "grown out of" but "we had to buy her some with our own money FS cos the free one was too small".

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Pat the twit abnormally quiet in the gram today.

Guess hes packing and tidying their room.

See no evil speak no evio hear no evil
Trolls are like online bogey men
We have this attention seeking post that shes had loads of mesages.
Never ever any evidence to back it up.

Its odd how they managed get same nanny.

I expect reb be at gym quick as then back to i bloody love Mondays.

Reactions: 12
Not long given her track record. I’ve recently been diagnosed with bipolar disorder and borderline personality. By an actual psychiatrist by the way. I know some folk here will judge me for sharing this. But mental illness is not a commodity. If she’s genuinely suffering she needs to seek help (not the reiki crystal healing kind). I can’t stand the using of mental illness as an advertisement or even just as a sympathy card.
Well done for sharing; it’s such a hard & brave thing to do ❤
Mrs M makes such a mockery of people with genuine mental illnesses; I know there are many different forms that anxiety can take but I have never heard of one that disappears and reappears as quick as you can say “I made a boob”. She is a disgrace.

I wish you lots of luck for your recovery xx

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Do they really live in the house where a murder took place in Inchmarlo? As surely her mother and father would have not bought them that house across the road from theirs if a murder had taken place in it. They paid £590,000 for it. Found out today. If they had t shown their long drive on the Internet it wouldn’t be known where it was exactly but they like to brag so much. The mothers house is just across the road that will be why she goes walking the dog with her so much and if she gets a dog as well her mother will probably end up looking after it all the time.
Yup. They really did buy a murder house in Inchmarlo. Pensioners Paradise.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Kids club is definitely not for my family however I don’t judge parents who sparingly use kids club whilst on holiday especially when they themselves work hard at home.
That’s the problem though; the meldrums don’t. They swan about all day doing bugger all so what exactly is it she needs a break from??!

It also really surprises me that someone with such “crippling anxiety” would choose to be far away from her children every day. I guess the “impending doom” doesn’t surface on holiday eh Reb?
This. I suffer from very very mild anxiety and the second I leave my children with their grandparents (who have been the only people to babysit since the kids were born) I go in to serious panic mode about all the things that could go wrong. So imagine leaving your toddler with a stranger in a strange place?

• Sad
Reactions: 18
All the residents leave that street in a box but normally in their 80’s of natural causes. It’s like Bournemouth, Inchmarlo.... they have probably just brought the average age down a good few years. Never mind the DPD driver speeding it’s the Wiltshire Farm foods van I’d watch out for! 😂

This. I suffer from very very mild anxiety and the second I leave my children with their grandparents (who have been the only people to babysit since the kids were born) I go in to serious panic mode about all the things that could go wrong. So imagine leaving your toddler with a stranger in a strange place?
I don’t think even she would claim her anxiety is anything to do with separation from the children. Quite the opposite, getting away anywhere appears to make her better...I agree she has no clue what anxiety really is, who knows what drives her escapism....selfishness, the thought of HMRC knocking, where the next pointless and ill conceived ad money is coming from, who’s paying for the next seasons free clothes, what they will do when the balloon payment is due on the BMW, how much longer their family will be able to make
money like this in return for very little effort....could be any number of things she should be worried about

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Do they really live in the house where a murder took place in Inchmarlo? As surely her mother and father would have not bought them that house across the road from theirs if a murder had taken place in it. They paid £590,000 for it. Found out today. If they had t shown their long drive on the Internet it wouldn’t be known where it was exactly but they like to brag so much. The mothers house is just across the road that will be why she goes walking the dog with her so much and if she gets a dog as well her mother will probably end up looking after it all the time.
Rebecca Meldrums business was registered under her parents address and Mr twit Meldrum is registered as Director . That edgit couldn't direct the traffic .
Her mother must be still working as she's named as the director of Mr Cannon's Oil & Engineering Company .
I wonder what they actually declare to the tax man when they forget to declare AD'S , gifts , paid and everything they get for free .

• Angry
Reactions: 14
How long before she's back at the gym.. its been a nice break grom her talking about it actually.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.