Mrs Meldrum #33 Basic but clean, they're not selling this. If I were Neilson, I'd be pretty piste.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No ! Don’t say that !!! Retract retract
RETRACTED!! oh god this morning I was driving to work and vision felt a bit funny. Anyway wasn’t till I got to work I realised I had my husbands glasses on and not mine 🤦🏼‍♀️ Thankfully our prescriptions are relatively close. My mornings are much more interesting than edgys if a bit chaotic.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Strange conversation to be having with your young child about the size of the men in the gym 🤔
really weird the way she told her, and was then ‘what do you think of that?’ Why on earth would she have an opinion on men at the gym?!
And wtf with Rebecca going to the gym for a session. But then coming home to wait till later. Alright for some! She’s such a lady of leisure.
(Sorry there was a bit above from before but the lady had answered it in the thread!)

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
So my average day goes like this:
05:50 toddler starts yelling
0600 alarm goes off
0601 get toddler up, husband gets her dressed, I get dressed, throw hair into bun
0615 toddler has toast, I do make up, husband has coffee.
06:20 sort out lunch for me, husband and toddler, three different bags, plus extra clothes for toddler
06:40 race out of door with toddler
0645 drop toddler at mils
0715 get to work, drink "coffee"
07:30 start work.

So by 9am, I've done more in 3 hours than she will do all day, I've got 12 hours till I get home, then do it all again tomorrow. I'm also pregnant, nauseated and exhausted.
Exactly she really doesn’t have a clue what the real working world is like. Along with working 5 days this week to cover as my colleagues are off on holiday, still managing to take my toddler swimming lessons this morning I am also oncall until 10pm every night plus 30 weeks pregnant oh and for some daft reason decided to start potty training st the weekend 🤦🏼‍♀️ My heart bleeds for her cause I how honestly don’t know if I could h for all that pottering, mooching, gyming, stay at home husband, walks in the woods, girl bossing that she manages to squeeze in to her “working week”. No wonder she needs multiple kids free trips for some well deserved me time.
My me time is hiding in the utility room eating biscuits whilst my daughter watches peppa and me praying she doesn’t find me or I will have to share!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
@Rubynoodle. I thought exactly the same funny how she zones in on the wealthier parents. She’s only wanting to use those poor kids to “network” for her channel she’s shameless everything has an agenda attached to it.
100% agree. I remember one time she said she was meeting up with someone she had met online who had recently moved to her local area and was asking advice re starting an online blog.
I remember always thinking what an odd thing for Mrs M to do. This online person could be anyone! Anyway off they both went for a walk up scolty (or whatever it is called) now I am almost certain this random stranger was Emily, now better known as themuddymummy. Hardly a hard up common mother wanting to start a blog, I mean honest to f*ing f.
I can't find the vlog now sadly so I could be mistaken.

Reactions: 8
She always looks so disappointed that the kids haven’t given the perfect insta worthy response to her inane babbling. That dismissive tone of hers will stick with them.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
100% agree. I remember one time she said she was meeting up with someone she had met online who had recently moved to her local area and was asking advice re starting an online blog.
I remember always thinking what an odd thing for Mrs M to do. This online person could be anyone! Anyway off they both went for a walk up scolty (or whatever it is called) now I am almost certain this random stranger was Emily, now better known as themuddymummy. Hardly a hard up common mother wanting to start a blog, I mean honest to f*ing f.
I can't find the vlog now sadly so I could be mistaken.
It was her i think.
They met up at banachory lodge
But then dident appear bother with ome another until reb joined the gym.
Emily is very wealthy
Think shes on insta but dont think shes on you tube.

Reactions: 4
really weird the way she told her, and was then ‘what do you think of that?’ Why on earth would she have an opinion on men at the gym?!
And wtf with Rebecca going to the gym for a session. But then coming home to wait till later. Alright for some! She’s such a lady of leisure.
(Sorry there was a bit above from before but the lady had answered it in the thread!)
I know that’s what I found odd, the way she told her like it was REALLY exciting & almost like she was talking to an adult friend not her little girl, weird. I get that it was about some well known strong men (I don’t watch the program so no idea who they are) but why would you think your child would be interested in hearing about the the size of the blokes (famous or not) at the gym?! Then running off because of them 🤨

And she was most definitely blushing when rami was mentioned 😉🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Oh my “it’s easy to say you can t fit in a workout or you can t afford a gym membership”!!!
Yes grabecca that is the reality for many of us who have real jobs and are nt gifted everything!! I seem to recall her last 2 and only gym memberships both NOT PAID FOR!!!
She is just an absolute joke!!! In fact she s disgusting! X
did they get kippie lodge for free?

Reactions: 1
S’s reply was great - she puts so much in to that little reply! Utter distain, and showing Reb 1) Rami is completely insignificant 2) why the F would I care 3) ‘get a life mother’. I’m amazed how astute S is being, quite rightly, embarrassed already by her parents and she’s only 7!

Reactions: 20
New thread suggestion: Rami’s kinda small, Bec’s about to bawl, Lee will never be hench but what a lovely new #notgifted bench

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I know that’s what I found odd, the way she told her like it was REALLY exciting & almost like she was talking to an adult friend not her little girl, weird. I get that it was about some well known strong men (I don’t watch the program so no idea who they are) but why would you think your child would be interested in hearing about the the size of the blokes (famous or not) at the gym?! Then running off because of them 🤨

And she was most definitely blushing when rami was mentioned 😉🤣
The whole interaction was so odd. Mother to child off camera going on about the men at the gym like she was chatting to an adult friend. Her body language /tone of voice. Weird. 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 19
And once again, a competition has been drawn almost 12 hours ago......and still no winner has been announced 🙈

Reactions: 6
Does mrs m not realise viewers notice the change in her manner in sit-down controlled videos vs insta stories etc just so so fake

Lists.....time blocking?........I think it's a diary you're describing love!

Talking about the paid for yoghurt........." I don't really like it" I eating because I have to

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I never normally would have left overs but I was enjoying it when my toddler was napping in the car then she rudely woke up before I had finished and it was quickly hidden because no danger I was sharing it with her!

Have also left the house and realised I haven’t brushed my teeth so have given them a polish when I arrive at work.
God I am truly awful. Maybe I do needs edgys help 😂
Ah got ya! Been there! 😂 tho to be honest I'm more likely to go for the cram it all in at once, than the hide for later approach! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ok so I tried to watch her latest offering and got as far as switch your lights on ......... that's where I have been going wrong all these years. I thought you just stumbled about in dark. I always wondered what those switches were for 🥴 I'm surprised she didn't tell us how to use the shower.........then again.......

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She really is clueless! Latest insta story - I want to spend more time with the kids! I want to do the school run - well do it - your sitting on insta 20 mins after the schools have gone in - it’s not impossible to drop the kids off first then do a days work! Take them to their after school activities - what are they???? Have nt seen them do anything in ages! Manage her time better - work 3 days a week ? Lees been home for 2 years now - surely she s not just sussing this out now? X

So I sent her a reply to her question on insta basically saying all of this ^^ instantly blocked 😂😂 first time I have ever been blocked by anyone. Can’t take the heat? Then duck off out the kitchen you bloody twit 😳😡😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Ok so I tried to watch her latest offering and got as far as switch your lights on ......... that's where I have been going wrong all these years. I thought you just stumbled about in dark. I always wondered what those switches were for 🥴 I'm surprised she didn't tell us how to use the shower.........then again.......
What?! She is actually advising her followers that they need to turn a light on?!!
This has got to be some sort of joke?! It must be?!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.