Mrs Meldrum #33 Basic but clean, they're not selling this. If I were Neilson, I'd be pretty piste.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now this is a realistic morning. None of this writing list and doing playlists for when I perfectly style some crunchy curls!

The other morning on the way to work I had left over pick and mix for breakfast (no idea how long it had been in the car). Worst thing is I am a dentist 🙊🙊 I also didn’t have time to dry my hair so I turned the heaters up full whack and blasted it dry followed by a thrown up messy bun! Then to realise I had sent my newly potty trained daughter to nursery with no spare clothes-oh well lost and found clothes for her it is.
I think this is my favourite post today! 😂 I too have had the odd heater blow dry in my time! But how on earth do u end up with left over pick and mix?! 🤔
You know I've never thought to blow dry my hair with the heaters... I'm having an extra 5 mins in bed in the morning!!! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
@Rubynoodle. I thought exactly the same funny how she zones in on the wealthier parents. She’s only wanting to use those poor kids to “network” for her channel she’s shameless everything has an agenda attached to it.
She likes to think she is mingling with her type now but she must’ve forgot temporarily that she’s a freeloader. Imagine the horror if Florence makes new friends outside of the sacred circle when she starts school and they don’t have a nice big instagram-able house. She’ll be clutching her pearls at the thought of a play date with anyone outside of their postcode! Florrie we don’t associate ourselves with anyone on that side of the villaaaage ok darling. Snobby cocunt!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Exactly what I though she will go mental if she starts hanging around with the bad element off the schemes she will be scared Florrie will come home singing “my old mans a dustman” and wearing fake Burberry and stealing Lee’s coinmaster collection to cash it in at Ramsdens 🙄 snobby doesn’t even cover it she’s a jumped up little madam who by the sounds of the local gossip spent most of her teenage years on her back. Bet she’s a fair few skeletons in her #gifted wardrobe. If her type are anything like her and her mates from Edinburgh then you can keep them I like mine better.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Well I don't know about you, but I can't actually believe they've stuck their hands in their own pockets and paid for that bloody bench 😳😳😳😳. I'm gobsmacked I tell you, gobsmacked 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She looks like someone's just insulted her hero with S saying Rami "does look kinda small" she quickly moves on 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She really lives in a dream world ! Oh look at me all up and ready , yeh with a husband to do everything and just yourself to look after , I hope people don’t look at her and feel rubbish about themselves as she’s full of shite , to all the parents who have to get up and look after their children and get to work or Saha with a partner at work that’s the real world . She’s a spoilt little tit , and I used to like her vlogs but she had a lovely life , doesn’t work for f all, does what she wants , her children are healthy and happy and she moans . I work , have two children and have a chronic illness but still have to get up and get on with it . I wouldn’t mind if she actually worked for it and wasn’t so smug or full of tit, pat of your reading this get back to work and make her get in the real world ! Your children are going to suffer for it , you tube bs isn’t gonna last forever . But mummy and daddy will help her out , little princess needs a reality check , she’s just ok her own world and the kids are just there as £££ now and he’s a dope for going along with it

• Sad
Reactions: 14
And OMG the headbands , I don’t want to wear mine anymore , talk about off putting

New thread! Ditch the headbands , perma tan and talking bollocks

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Jeez that vlog.... Zzzz. it's just pish. Nothing is sincere it's all bloody fakery. If this is her bag droning to camera it's so boring, I'm actually not even hearing what she's wittering about. Not even some clips or screenshots for interest! It must be filmed so quickly and easily. It's not a job ffs the pair of them playing house.... Boresville... 🤣. I just can't understand how their lives are fulfilled. I've never liked this style of vlog and now knowing more about her it's just lies! What I found sad is there's a comment from a16 year old sheep, people are so vulnerable to fall for this misleading lies.

LASTLY, right at the end.... its a bloody AD, WHY THE duck CANT YOU LABEL IT VERRUCA? 😡😡😡😡😡

• Angry
  • Wow
I think this is my favourite post today! 😂 I too have had the odd heater blow dry in my time! But how on earth do u end up with left over pick and mix?! 🤔
I never normally would have left overs but I was enjoying it when my toddler was napping in the car then she rudely woke up before I had finished and it was quickly hidden because no danger I was sharing it with her!

Have also left the house and realised I haven’t brushed my teeth so have given them a polish when I arrive at work.
God I am truly awful. Maybe I do needs edgys help 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Thread suggestion: #34 jump up darling, you're not in your salopettes!

Just because it's my favourite thing she's ever said! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I never normally would have left overs but I was enjoying it when my toddler was napping in the car then she rudely woke up before I had finished and it was quickly hidden because no danger I was sharing it with her!

Have also left the house and realised I haven’t brushed my teeth so have given them a polish when I arrive at work.
God I am truly awful. Maybe I do needs edgys help 😂
No ! Don’t say that !!! Retract retract

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
He did say he was at university in Glasgow at 1 point ( that's where his love for Rangers came from 😃😃😃) but don't know if he actually finished his degree . I'd take it with a pinch of salt to be honest as the both of them are well know for telling lies . 😂😂😂
He left school at 16.....no Uni, a few college courses? :unsure:

Reactions: 4
I believe we have actually just gone past the 90 days since she first started her PT sessions (based on the day she first posted about it in January)
So maybe she’s got another few weeks to go to account for the week her PT was on holiday and the week she’s just had off while in France?
I think we are going to see a gushing “so so grateful, bloody proud of myself” post about the gym/PT.... she can’t help herself! How the PT sessions have cured her anxiety, given her the opportunity for “me time”, allowed her to find herself after childbirth/C-sections etc etc blablabla. Accompanied with before and after shots of her half baked body and “natural” tan.
🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
So my average day goes like this:
05:50 toddler starts yelling
0600 alarm goes off
0601 get toddler up, husband gets her dressed, I get dressed, throw hair into bun
0615 toddler has toast, I do make up, husband has coffee.
06:20 sort out lunch for me, husband and toddler, three different bags, plus extra clothes for toddler
06:40 race out of door with toddler
0645 drop toddler at mils
0715 get to work, drink "coffee"
07:30 start work.

So by 9am, I've done more in 3 hours than she will do all day, I've got 12 hours till I get home, then do it all again tomorrow. I'm also pregnant, nauseated and exhausted.

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.