Mrs Meldrum #33 Basic but clean, they're not selling this. If I were Neilson, I'd be pretty piste.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On the flip side of what we all think here regarding the influencer trend and disclosure of gifts etc - this vlogger and journalist, along with those commenting on her latest post, has a very different take. They seem to believe they shouldn’t have to declare the freebies as journalists don’t have to ... erm how about everyone just becomes transparent? Because it’s not like these people are being gifted the odd small value token item here and there. It’s gifts/ products/ promotions worth thousands of pounds!

Anyway, the post and the comments are worth a read.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
“It’s still super early, it’s 9am!”

Ffs, 9am 😂
And she says she’s up and dressed by then with make up on 😂
At 9am😂

Sit down motivational Reb.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Y'see - we love a bit of World's Strongest Man in this house and would have been quite impressed if she had actually told us that Brian Shaw and Eddie Hall had rocked up in her gym. But no, yet again she actually manages to miss the one interesting point of her day.
I think this is the only time I’ve ever been jealous of her 😂 she should have got some diet tips for Pat since he’s trying to bulk!! I would have been thrilled to have athletes of their caliber at my local gym, quite a feather in the owner’s cap! Instead they’re big, scary giants to her 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'll tell you what I'd like her to do, I'd like a true vlog, a warts and all vlog showing a behind the scenes look at her morning. None of this fantasy shite she is trying to portray to everybody, where everything is all sweetness and light. I bet the air is blue in that house, with her shouting at Lee and the girls to hurry up and get out of the house so she can start her pottering😂.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
How condescending can she get. Does she think she is some kind of expert that she can tell the rest of us how to get motivated. I swore the next time anyone told me to make my bed in the morning they were getting unsubbed. This silly cow tells us to have a glass of water as well. Oh wow, how the hell did we all survive without her brilliant expertise.
Also I’m so thankful that she explained what the subscribe button is, how to click on it and what happens once we’ve subscribed. Thank you so much Mrs M for the suggestion, but to be 100% honest with you I'd rather trot to Hell on a fast horse with a porcupine saddle than subscribe to your channel.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Her vlog only emphasises just how out of touch she is and how unrealistic a lifestyle she is leading!
Where is her relatability for anyone?
Either you’re a stay at home parent (which I have been), perhaps whilst your OH works away from home/long days and you do the bulk of the house/childcare, or you’re a working parent, like I am now, managing rush to get ready, kids drop off to childcare/school and a then a days work, rush back for pick ups, cooking, laundry, bath, bedtime in the evening. What she does (doesn’t do) is not what any one who has 3 youngish kids experiences. I’m sure even the young royal mothers (who have staff) are more hands on and productive than Reb. I seriously can not imagine what the average sheep is thinking when she’s spouting all this advice and complaining about her ‘so so busy’ days. It is utter BS.

Reactions: 15
I am in a well-respected, intelligent and responsible job. What makes her think she has the right and needs to advise the masses with her tips for getting up with motivation in the morning?! I’m an adult who can look after myself and recognise when I need to improve something and will make any changes necessary. Why would I need someone like her to tell me what to do?

Seriously baffled by these floggers who think they have the knowledge and experience to rattle off any old waffle!
Totally agree! I got this far in life and have achieved a decent amount so far without her tit wake motivated tips. Honestly who does she think she is? Nothing of her life so far is aspirational to me.

Reactions: 6
Oh she looked a bit pissed in her stories when Sophia said Rammi was small ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
And as for that new bench that Pat bought today, I'd like to sit the pair of them on it, and then catapult them into bloody outer space 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'll tell meldrum how it goes in our houses...

1. Wake up at 6, unless the kids have woken us up before then!
2. Jump in shower for a mad wash of hair, dry off, scramble to find something clean and ironed for work
3. Run around like a banshee getting everyone dressed and screaming 200 times for the 6 year old to brush his teeth and find his shoes!
4. Run around some more getting bags and coats organised, realising you've forgotten the homework so think duck it I'll send it a day late
5. Shout again for kids to get shoes
6. Finally get out of the door an hour before work starts just to get the kids places in enough time
7. Throw baby into creche
8. Throw child into breakfast club at school
9. Finally arrive at work, realise you forgot to style your hair so blindly throw it in a bun and hope for the best
10. An hour later realise you haven't yet eaten or had a drink so mangle a pack of quavers you stole from the kids snack drawer, and a can of coke from the venting machine (who needs a hydrate mate and grinola anyway!)

Who has time to write a bleeping list in the mornings?????
Now this is a realistic morning. None of this writing list and doing playlists for when I perfectly style some crunchy curls!

The other morning on the way to work I had left over pick and mix for breakfast (no idea how long it had been in the car). Worst thing is I am a dentist 🙊🙊 I also didn’t have time to dry my hair so I turned the heaters up full whack and blasted it dry followed by a thrown up messy bun! Then to realise I had sent my newly potty trained daughter to nursery with no spare clothes-oh well lost and found clothes for her it is.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Dident she greet poppy at 8am other morning.
Either her or lee said shes not a morning person.
I think lee mostly gets up in night with poppy.
Poppy was a nightmare last night wasent she lee.
Yes babe im goosed it was brutal.

Reactions: 5
Oh please someone kindly gift poor Reb an alarm clock with built in SAD lamp so she can wake up gradually and feel even more motivated than she already is 🙄🙄

How can she call herself a mother? I don’t think I have used an alarm clock since my son was born 2 years ago 😂😂 I am guessing nanny Lee takes care of the early risers and she has to set an alarm so she doesn’t ‘sleep in’ 🙄

Reactions: 14
Funny how you gave Safiyah’s class mums the go by but you’ll make an effort with Florrie the faves and let them in your ever so special ⭕ of trust.
Especially welcome into the circle of trust is those who own farms and have idyllic lifestyles much like themselves of course 🙄 perfect opportunity to take a few insta worthy photos at her new “friends” house. They’re probably all bitching about her now 😉 Stupid cow. Do you still think she would’ve went if it was a “friend” of f’s who lived in a 2 bed flat - of course not! And gooo Florrie I bet it was a shite afternoon listening to your mum and her fake trying too hard manic voice “hi guys” 😬👋

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The woman is obsessed by water isn’t she. Drink it when excercising, drink it to get motivated or hold Lee’s head under it when you want to shut him up! Obsessed I tell you lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Now this is a realistic morning. None of this writing list and doing playlists for when I perfectly style some crunchy curls!

The other morning on the way to work I had left over pick and mix for breakfast (no idea how long it had been in the car). Worst thing is I am a dentist 🙊🙊 I also didn’t have time to dry my hair so I turned the heaters up full whack and blasted it dry followed by a thrown up messy bun! Then to realise I had sent my newly potty trained daughter to nursery with no spare clothes-oh well lost and found clothes for her it is.
I think this is my favourite post today! 😂 I too have had the odd heater blow dry in my time! But how on earth do u end up with left over pick and mix?! 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her day routine sounds just wonderful.
Mine starts at about 2am when the kids start screaming (one year old twin girls) so we let them into bed with us just to get some sleep.
Properly wake at half 5/6
Up and babies fed
Hand over to my other half who works late at night and gets home at 1am
Get ready for work
Leave for work at 8ish
Work till 6.
Come home.
Kids bathed and bed
This takes me up till right about now (9pm) sat in the twins bedroom wondering if they are sufficiently deeply asleep enough that I can go downstairs and make myself some dinner.
I wouldn't change it for the world. Unless someone kindly gifted me some sleep.
And a boden jumper.
Maybe a little holiday or two.
SHE DOESN'T EVEN KNOW SHE'S BORN.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
@Rubynoodle. I thought exactly the same funny how she zones in on the wealthier parents. She’s only wanting to use those poor kids to “network” for her channel she’s shameless everything has an agenda attached to it.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.