Mrs Meldrum #30 Almost ski time, still lots of me time, life’s carefree for the insta wannabe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just checked on her Insta, and the pic I put on earlier above, was actually from last week before she buggered off for a weekend away. She obviously took a few pics that day. Here's the pic from last week with Poppy clutching the Ella's Kitchen pouch. No Ad shown on this one. It's the fact that she's said "I'm playing with this babe"😲, when actually she was using her as a prop ready for the pic she put on today😡😡😡. So NOT playing with her at all then.
View attachment 9379
Literally the only time she wants to play with that little girl is if it’s beneficial to her or making her some money. I think Poppy is absolutely bloody gorgeous 😍 those beautiful children will grow up in the blink of an eye and I truly think she will look back with so many regrets.

Reactions: 22
Reminiscing about an old 'friend' from Florida. Teagan obviously hit a nerve bringing her good looking boyfriend Brett over who she met abroad. Too late Rebecca, that boat has sailed. You need to get a grip with reality and start behaving like a Mum and not a single woman with 'help'. 100% she fancies Rammi. She is dressing to impress at the gym. She is going to have fooked up knees though cos a lot of what she is doing is putting massive strains on her knee joints. I know only too well.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
What’s their history of fly tipping? X
They showed I think in garden tour how they place some of their rubbish in the woods.

Also a poster here I think lived in her old street and claimed they dropped in nearby fields.

Reminiscing about an old 'friend' from Florida. Teagan obviously hit a nerve bringing her good looking boyfriend Brett over who she met abroad. Too late Rebecca, that boat has sailed. You need to get a grip with reality and start behaving like a Mum and not a single woman with 'help'. 100% she fancies Rammi. She is dressing to impress at the gym. She is going to have fooked up knees though cos a lot of what she is doing is putting massive strains on her knee joints. I know only too well.
She forgets shes 9 or 10 years older.
She probably is jealous higher travelling world picking up hunky men and living life in the capital.

Reactions: 6
Oh my can you imagine....Brett, Canadian, pleasing on the eye, Tegan, younger, prettier, travelling.......Beckys got Lee and a lifestyle like her mothers!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Bet Lee’s mates from offshore are dead jealous of his high octane action packed life now. Power washing the drive, chores, the school run and general dogsbody. Now he’s auditioning for Springwatch setting up his own wee camera to see who keeps ploughing a hole in his garden 😂. I’m literally pissing myself with excitement I canna wait for tomorrow now 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Oh my can you imagine....Brett, Canadian, pleasing on the eye, Tegan, younger, prettier, travelling.......Beckys got Lee and a lifestyle like her mothers!
I still detect tension between her and her sister in quite a few vlogs.

Reactions: 13
She’ll be pure jealous of Teagan. 😂😂😂
The latest vlog she was really stroppy with her.

Then that easy comment on her sister social media about getting a job when she came back.

Maybe sister inspired her new fitness drive.

Reactions: 5
Bet Lee’s mates from offshore are dead jealous of his high octane action packed life now. Power washing the drive, chores, the school run and general dogsbody. Now he’s auditioning for Springwatch setting up his own wee camera to see who keeps ploughing a hole in his garden 😂. I’m literally pissing myself with excitement I canna wait for tomorrow now 🙄
That’s too funny springwatch 🐞🕷🦗🦟🐀

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Literally the only time she wants to play with that little girl is if it’s beneficial to her or making her some money. I think Poppy is absolutely bloody gorgeous 😍 those beautiful children will grow up in the blink of an eye and I truly think she will look back with so many regrets.
It’s so sad isn’t it. When the insta flogging has dried up and the kids are older and don’t want to know her she will realise what she has sacrificed 😥

Reactions: 3
Rebecca is so far removed from her kids it’s just sad to watch now. The poppy post from earlier is a prime example “quick play with this babe” in other words poppy is earning her keep and having some snaps of her taken in the garden for an ad before she goes for a nap so grabecca can have more me time, beyond words how these two chumps think it’s ok it’s just sick!

Reactions: 7
I’m sure she will tell everyone that she has a house sitter!!! 😂😂

Lee's mum will probably be staying there so she can give the house a good clean .
He was on to the kitchen designers changing a few things so I reckon the revamp is taking place while they're away on their free ski-ing holiday so their free kitchen will be all finished for them coming home so they can get ready for their next free Neilson holiday

Reactions: 1
What’s the Reb ? Random photo of the one that got away? Bet that chap reckons he’s had a lucky escape!! How fuckin ridiculous to just put photos of a random bloke you used to know ten years ago on your business page?? She’s such a disaster. Watch out lee looks like Reb had a bit of a thing for tanned Latin looking lovers. How ever did she end up with that weedy blue skinned Scot? 😂😂😂
She definitely rammed him

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh my god. This whole “mother’s day gift from” is really pissing me off. Just because you claim it’s a mother’s day gift does not mean you can get around the clear guidelines and not mark your posts as #ad / #gifted.
How is she getting away with this?
Christ she is a serious dick head.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.