Mrs Meldrum #30 Almost ski time, still lots of me time, life’s carefree for the insta wannabe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She totally belittled Lee with that list. Very unnecessary. And she only said (lied) that she did those other things for the kids as how can you be a parenting vlogger when you don’t actually parent. She would be in that gym 24/7 if she could and we all know it!!!!

Reactions: 15
Bit scaly isnt it... needs a moisture boost. Anyone want to send me some skin care stuff im not picky as to which brand 😉

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Oh my god Rebecca meldrum. How old are you, 29? You look at least in your 40s in your latest Instagram picture! Its not a good look.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why do the sheep need to ask whereher workout top is from? It’s a Nike top 😩🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Does nt look like the amazing £150 each kidssnow suits have made the cut for the skiing holiday 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Oh my goodness...it's been ad after ad after ad today!!! So boring. Also, I don't know why she's showing so much of the gym. If she was self taught and had started from the beginning and documented her progress I'd be more interested but she has a PT!! Not many people can afford that 3/4 times a week. She's something else!

Reactions: 8
What no links to Boden leopard print shoes.............🤔 Funny that!
Plus the positivity infused cashmere is now in the sale!

And the Mother's Day " gift" workout top came from our good chums at #Next Official........double funny that 🤔🤔

And in case you haven't noticed Reb now has muscles and a butt. If you haven't, I'm sure she'll be kind enough to share just a couple of videos for you, she's affa shy/ anxious in public you know, so be kind and lift her up a wee bit 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Her legs look weird in the post form the gym, or is it me?!🤷🏻‍♀️

Mrs Meldrum #31 It’s time to ski, it’s a holiday for mummy and me and anything free🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Have to say that is a beautiful photo of the 3 girls on the grid. They are all smiling and showing their personalities. I would definitely be hanging that one on the wall.

Have to say that is a beautiful photo of the 3 girls on the grid. They are all smiling and showing their personalities. I would definitely be hanging that one on the wall.
I agree its a gorgeous picture and for once i dont mind the filter on it

Reactions: 6
New thread idea:

#31 Cocky Reb and hairbands galore, there’s plenty of affiliates still left to bleep

Or, Is there any affiliate that she won’t bleep?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
The girls are gorgeous and I agree it is a lovely photograph but the filter totally changes the girls lovely natural hair colour.

Reactions: 4
ADs and AFF Links galore - I’m so so so busy scamming whilst getting a bloody good ramming. Keep sending me free crap because I find it so calming.

• Haha
To defend Dyson ALL hoovers get blocked with hair and lose suction, and it needs cut out regularly.
I work in lettings and I get a phone call every day from tenants saying the Hoover is broken - when really they need to clear the brush of all the hair! It's a tedious problem!
Saying that I have fallen out of love a bit with my Dyson, we've had it a few years now so is failing a bit.
Yep I’ve had a dyson (motor caught on fire) 2 Henry’s and a shark. They are all much of a much since Henry lost power. My old Henry was amazing but the more recent ones shite. They don’t block like stains and shark but if you hoover with a dyson or shark after a Henry, it’s revolsting...
My sharks ok but don’t believe the hype. I’m after a miele now 😂
Must’ve thought I was on a hoover forum😂😂 sorry guys! Silly orange woman on Instagram 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
#31 Look at me, LOOK AT ME, we’re off for a ski. We’re so middle class, have you seen my new arse?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.