Mrs Meldrum #30 Almost ski time, still lots of me time, life’s carefree for the insta wannabe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a fibber! It's glaringly obvious from the "content" SHE puts out that Lee does far more than her. She just lies in her pit while he does everything for that girls

Reactions: 13
In order to discipline her children...surely she needs to actually be around her children?!

I’d say that she genuinely thinks that that list is true, I think she’s so far up her own arse that she actually believes she does everything!

Reactions: 17
Why does she need content suggestions from the sheep for what they would like to see when she’s on holiday? She should just use the weeks worth of pre-recorded content she was bragging about last week.

Pat with the camera outside... oh Florenzo Florrie Darling Florrie Favourite Middlest Go Florrie Flo-Belle I’ve just had the best idea darling, let’s take one of the security cameras from the house and set it up here to look down this hole, won’t that be amazing darling?!

1) Pat, Florrie couldn’t give a duck about the hole, unless of course you’re going to pull a bike out of it for her.

2) Pat, why have you always got to be such a bleeping twit “ONE OF THE SECURITY CAMERAS” actually knob off and just say you’re setting up a camera instead of trying to sound like a big fancy ponce when you didn’t even buy the cameras you were gifted them shock horror.

Will all wait with baited breath for the morning to see what comes out the hole 😒 and I mean the one in the ground, not the one on Rebs face cos we all know what that will be 💩
He’d sound all fancy if he’d security cameras that cost a few thousands quid and even had vehicle recognition for vehicles approaching his property. Not a small go pro style camera 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Lol I call bullshit on most of these! 😂 even doing stuff for the guinea pigs, it's always Lee's stories in the garage in the morning, unless she's filming the girls holding them reb doesn't bother with them, much like with her kids!
Best comic posting ever Reb.....Tena Lady required😂😂😂
2A61A5CD-7A5A-4761-B62D-1E990E37AB9D.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Flip, got to go to WORK (look it up in the dictionary Verruca).... But need to know what's in Lee's hole... Should I call in sick? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Honestly I’m just digusted by Pat after reading those stories. Her Rebecca is earning *all* the money whilst still doing everything for the children. I can’t believe he’s been getting away with doing so little. Someone should tell Alison that she has raised a lazy freeloader. I feel really guilty now for thinking was Rebecca not pulling her weight with the children. I was wrong.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Lol I call bullshit on most of these! 😂 even doing stuff for the guinea pigs, it's always Lee's stories in the garage in the morning, unless she's filming the girls holding them reb doesn't bother with them, much like with her kids!
Eh none of them organise holidays they go on whatever Neilson camp needs flogging. Lying cocunt.

Flip, got to go to WORK (look it up in the dictionary Verruca).... But need to know what's in Lee's hole... Should I call in sick? 🤔
Just tell them you are having a "Me day" I'm sure they will be ok with that 😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
So now a corded Hoover is much much better than a cordless after she swore she adored her cordless Dyson! I stupidly bought a €500 cordless dyson after seeing these “mummy vloggers” swear by them and I’ve hated it ever day! Ugh! Thank god Ive seen what they are really like and will just flog anything.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Those lists just show how tragic their shitshow of a life is. Most of those things listed should be mutually shared around work/life. It makes her look awful not like she does a lot. She’s tried to show how much she does, but bathing kids and reading stories?! Oh my god. Imagine feeling you had to share that so people were nicer about you. Many people share all those tasks whilst both working.

Reactions: 10
Brace yourselves guys there's currently three options as to " What's in Pat's Hole"! 🤯

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Brace yourselves guys there's currently three options as to " What's in Pat's Hole"! 🤯
I think his footage needs to be put to crime watch uk. Honestly that guy has too much time on his hands to be filming some dug up small holes in his garden 🤣.....whilst the rest of us have ‘real’ problems to deal with.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Golly - the “look how much more I do than you think post” is such a crock of tit. The only one that is truth is the earnings one. I do feel sorry for Pat as he’s completely lost role and is a general dogsbody. I wonder how he actually feels about this set up? She’s such a cocunt.

Reactions: 15
Oh my days in what context did she think this fake list was required.

It's like they always have to get the last word dont they.

If i say it then it must be true
Meeting characters at disneyland is so easy springs to mind.
Lots had been to Disney.
I dont know anyone who's been to neilson.
They kept saying next and hello fresh do deluver deliver to their postcode.

I dont know who shes trying to address with this pathetic price how busy I am list
Tattle
Sheep
Or real life freinds or family.

Half the list doesnt seem true according to their stories and vlogs.
Take beccas baking cakes with Florrie insta pic opportunity.
When the vlog of that weekend showed lee doing the cakes.
She tells fibs about daft ones.
She's gone out and left a sick poppy with lee or family more than once.
On holiday lee had stay in the neilson bunker whilst she went for drinks with freinds.
Can't remember last time she maintained that garden.
She said on new year vlog shes I charge school but cant do costumes or does very last min for plays/world book days.
Her commitment to homework is dire.
Why's she trying to be little and pick apart lees stay at home dad role?
I bet she lords it up and throws it back in his face all the time we'll lee I'm the breadwinner you do as I say.
You get you time when I give permission.
She's very controlling and bossy.
Yes lee spends lots time with girls.
When poppy was small he did do night needs as they bottle fed.
He's also said he was up some nights and reb slept.
Latest vlog 8am morning poppy bears no resemblance to their old morning routine In the old house.
She hasent done a routine video in ages for a reason.
The latest family vlogs are always rare days when lees at golf or out and shes solo parenting.
Moaning shes going to be a golf widow and have kids more at weekends is pathetic
Maybe shes trying to make herself relatable.
She only cleans and tidied for camera and that's done badly.
She's not painted a single wall her mil has.
She's gifted most kids clothes and does lots of online shopping too same with presents bet she regifts freebies.
The split between what they do is unequal.
Not sure if in time lee will resent this.
She talks to him badly
She puts herslef first
And now publicly saying I do it all and lees not as good as you think he is.
I think it's not all plain sailing.
We worried lee was depressed at one point.
The fake laugh
Sometimes he looks truly sad and fed up.
Then theres the whole deleting followers and he's taking a break.
I dont believe all his old buddies support him he's probably butt of so many jokes.
He seemed happier last weekend when she was away.
Holidays and meals out a always with her family never his.
Yes he's a cocunt but she must be such hard work.
I do think he's feeling bit insecure
One hand shes saying I love this man
Yet runs him down and spends so little private time with him.
He hates the mess.
Money must be a concern its a numbers game.
They looked so awquard and distant the other night on the sofa not at all close.
I think now spring summer he he will have to work hard to maintain that garden whilst she swans around saying how much she loves summer.
I dont think its healthy couples spend that much time together in same industry.
You dont see Katie ellision dividing a chores list for John do you.
Half stuff on list is something and nothing
Take bins in and out all of 5mins.
My kids take stuff from kitchen to recycle.
Washing them and feeding them shouldn't be on that list.
They only need so many new clothes a year

I seldom see her school run or do a food shop.
She doesnt do business stuff or travel
She doesnt take toddler on school run or shop with her in tow.

She has easy weird selfish deluded life and weird marriage.
Her need for power and control will be her undoing.
Even mod and fod have it better

Reactions: 7
Did she put those lists on??!!!! Why? Why would you do that? What an idiot! Was it a response to on here?
Lol I saw a few doing them on stories yesterday, someone tagged her to do it too! 😂 can't remember who tagged her now, maybe they were trolling her?! 😂🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
‘Easter assembly done’ 😂👍
She is on a mission to prove how much she does/what a good mum she is 🙈
It's so strange isn't it? Just go to your daughters assembly, you don't need to record a crappy piece of random footage (of your handbag) to prove to everyone you've gone. I guess that's why she did it, I don't know why else would she bother putting that up?

• Sad
Reactions: 22
So now a corded Hoover is much much better than a cordless after she swore she adored her cordless Dyson! I stupidly bought a €500 cordless dyson after seeing these “mummy vloggers” swear by them and I’ve hated it ever day! Ugh! Thank god Ive seen what they are really like and will just flog anything.
Those hoovers are good for like the first 2/3 weeks then become blocked or tangled with hair and loose suction.
I’d rather spend A LOT less and be attached to a wall and have clean carpets!

Reactions: 4
The school have a no social media sharing policy so the random shot of her handbag at least makes some sense.
Shame they didn't bring Florrie to see her sisters last spring assembly, must be nice to have childcare on tap so you can sit in the school hall looking miserable at the whole experience. Mr and Mrs selldumb didn't even interact with each other from what I saw (I was preoccupied, because no on tap childcare for smallest)

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.