Mrs Meldrum #30 Almost ski time, still lots of me time, life’s carefree for the insta wannabe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those hoovers are good for like the first 2/3 weeks then become blocked or tangled with hair and loose suction.
I’d rather spend A LOT less and be attached to a wall and have clean carpets!
To defend Dyson ALL hoovers get blocked with hair and lose suction, and it needs cut out regularly.
I work in lettings and I get a phone call every day from tenants saying the Hoover is broken - when really they need to clear the brush of all the hair! It's a tedious problem!
Saying that I have fallen out of love a bit with my Dyson, we've had it a few years now so is failing a bit.

Reactions: 3
I most certainly hope that Edgy and Pat were given the royal box for the school assembly. Edgy won't want to be mingling with the plebs😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
The school have a no social media sharing policy so the random shot of her handbag at least makes some sense.
Shame they didn't bring Florrie to see her sisters last spring assembly, must be nice to have childcare on tap so you can sit in the school hall looking miserable at the whole experience. Mr and Mrs selldumb didn't even interact with each other from what I saw (I was preoccupied, because no on tap childcare for smallest)
I get the privacy side of things (good that they actually adhered to that!) I just wondered why she bothered putting anything up at all. I'm sure you had a much nicer time there than they did though 😊

Reactions: 7
To defend Dyson ALL hoovers get blocked with hair and lose suction, and it needs cut out regularly.
I work in lettings and I get a phone call every day from tenants saying the Hoover is broken - when really they need to clear the brush of all the hair! It's a tedious problem!
Saying that I have fallen out of love a bit with my Dyson, we've had it a few years now so is failing a bit.
I said it Cos I’ve noticed it more with the cordless Dyson, it doesn’t even need to be blocked to loose suction..

People really phone for that? I shouldn’t be shocked, I’ve seen people show up at A&E with toothache who have seen their dentist that day but the antibiotics aren’t working, and they didn’t want to take pain 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 1
‘Easter assembly done’ 😂👍
She is on a mission to prove how much she does/what a good mum she is 🙈
Oh Christ, since when was being a parent a series of checklists? Or am
I just showing how child free I am at the moment, and that’s how all of you with “littles” go through the motions?

Reactions: 6
Essentially, she's boring. Every morning, the update of her posing a picture of herself looking like she needs the loo followed by I'm going to the gym and doing some jobs. Mix it up, Reb!

Reactions: 11
It's so strange isn't it? Just go to your daughters assembly, you don't need to record a crappy piece of random footage (of your handbag) to prove to everyone you've gone. I guess that's why she did it, I don't know why else would she bother putting that up?
Especially when u can hear her singing over the top of the kids! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Lol I call bullshit on most of these! 😂 even doing stuff for the guinea pigs, it's always Lee's stories in the garage in the morning, unless she's filming the girls holding them reb doesn't bother with them, much like with her kids!
I earn more meld and never forget it 🙄

• Haha
Know what I would love so much, if Lee went back working off-shore for his 3 week stints. if I was him I would for the way she treats him. It’s like he’s a lesser human because he’s not earning even though he does so much and really, without him being at home she wouldn’t be able to earn as much as she does.
Pretty sure he was the big earner back in day and doubt he made her feel any less.
She just comes accross as such a horrible person and she could do with taking a long hard look at herself.

Reactions: 14
Considering 'Meld' is a Director of The Meldrums and she couldn't do what she does without him, I would have called their earnings 'joint' and not displayed to the world that I was earning more than my husband. I know it shouldn't be embarrassing for men to not earn but let's face it, it is. It is historical for a man to take care of his family financially and can be belittling by others to know the woman is the breadwinner. I bet his mates take the piss behind his back. Family money is a very private affair and doesn't need to be broadcast.

Reactions: 23
Lee’s bad boy belter eggs. What with this and the camera stories today i feel we are spoilt.

• Haha
Everyone im at my son’s assembly today look heres a pic which is proof - go me . Look i even i have my edgy ripped knee jeans on. So so cheeky arent i. 😜😜

• Haha
Everyone im at my son’s assembly today look heres a pic which is proof - go me . Look i even i have my edgy ripped knee jeans on. So so cheeky arent i. 😜😜
Pictures or it didn’t happen 😂🤣
I try to avoid assembly’s! I’m a bad mum!

Reactions: 1
Know what I would love so much, if Lee went back working off-shore for his 3 week stints. if I was him I would for the way she treats him. It’s like he’s a lesser human because he’s not earning even though he does so much and really, without him being at home she wouldn’t be able to earn as much as she does.
Pretty sure he was the big earner back in day and doubt he made her feel any less.
She just comes accross as such a horrible person and she could do with taking a long hard look at herself.
Could nt agree more! Why would that even be on a list??? Of course the one ‘working’ will be bringing in the most money , but that pales in significance to bringing up the children well! She is just a vile human being! X

Those hidden AFF links again. Grabby nasty little twit. Shouldn't be able to steal copyright images off the newlook website just to resell them, without acknowledgment where they came from. Can she spell copyright infringement! And for those who want to buy without following AFF links. She's an infuriatingly greedy witch.

Reactions: 13
Mrs M has been busy with the affiliate links this morning! Shame hardly any of them actually work - the Asos ones are either broken or sold out 🙄 Dammit I was looking for some leopard print loafers.

Hope she gets some money from all the ‘millions of’ sheep who have been asking about her leggings (oh and the workout top that was just waiting for an aff link after she posted it the other day...as others have already mentioned 😆)

Reactions: 4
Pictures or it didn’t happen 😂🤣
I try to avoid assembly’s! I’m a bad mum!
I attached a picture too 😂 Think its too large. It was only of my knee but i felt it proof enough. I obviously have chubby knees...... ah well 😜

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.