Mrs Meldrum 3 - The One Who "disney" Declare Her Ads (The Meldrum Family)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So what’s the #AD for? Is it for next delivery.... or the bedding and slippers

It’s still not clear
i assumed the ad is for the delivery but i think shes been given money/giftcard to keep buying things so she can do the ad for the delivery every few days as she has been going on about the next delivery for at least the last week.

If it's an AD in your stories it is an AD on the grid. So basically, she shows a picture of her child's bedroom, the bedding is gifted from Next (or possibly paid for as she doesn't seem to understand the difference between AD and Spon) the lamp - Dunelm? Probably - they gift shitloads away I think, the unicorn - TKMaxx? Probably gifted, we don't know. The sticker, Amazon, unlikely I would think but she can probably rustle up an affiliate link if we asked nicely. Phhfffftttt, well that didn't last long did it? Poor kid, having your bedroom posted online for the whole world to see - it's her private space. I find that really uncomfortable for some reason :(
I feel the same; poor kids. Those things from next should been marked as an ad on her insta (not only on story that disappears)

Reactions: 1
If it's an AD in your stories it is an AD on the grid. So basically, she shows a picture of her child's bedroom, the bedding is gifted from Next (or possibly paid for as she doesn't seem to understand the difference between AD and Spon) the lamp - Dunelm? Probably - they gift shitloads away I think, the unicorn - TKMaxx? Probably gifted, we don't know. The sticker, Amazon, unlikely I would think but she can probably rustle up an affiliate link if we asked nicely. Phhfffftttt, well that didn't last long did it? Poor kid, having your bedroom posted online for the whole world to see - it's her private space. I find that really uncomfortable for some reason :(
Agree - I particularly don't like seeing children's bedrooms online. They should have somewhere private at least. I also really don't like seeing photos of sleeping children online either

Omg every single one of her posts and stories has been an AD lately (whether disclosed or not). Aren’t her followers sick of this?? She’s basically just using them at the moment and big time. She provides no useful content, just ‘here, buy this and this and this so I can make more money.’

Reactions: 3
Im not sure what tv programmes ash reid is on about not disclosing ads but as a normal person I dont find myself sitting watching corrie saying I must get gails dress or gail must be earning loads of money as shes paying for another holiday for herself or sitting watching holby thinking oh look at that box full of bedpans that they paid for when really they were gifted because most of the stuff on tv is not real life, however when watching mrs m and other vloggers who are supposedly showing real life, unless she discloses it I like many think shes paid for the holidays and if she were to be gifted bedpans I wouldnt know unless she tells me I would just think she must need bedpans so she bought them.
Sorry if the above doesnt make sense I have a 2 year old climbing on me.

Reactions: 4
Her viewers just don't get it. Dress the girls in gifted F&F clothing on a gifted holiday - tell everyone its not an ad, that you were gifted VIP passes, don't say who gifted the passes tho then wait for all the followers ask where did you get Florrie coat, where are the girls leggings from. 'F&F lovely'. That's why we have complained and been so negative about it.

Sorry just catching up.

Has she not been advertising next delivery for many weeks now in various posts

Just how many freebies has she actually got.
Did she ask for specific things.
Or did they give reb vouchers in agreement for a few squares and a story.

Its still not totally transparent and clear
Shes not said if they gifted
Or better still gifted and paid

Home sense were giving vloggers vouchers few weeks ago as kate murnane said she had £100 to spend.
The others havent declared its freebies but they all done vlogs on home sense within last month.

No idea about dunelm.

Im really dissappinted its missing the essential free diseno prints they all get for free that will be next surely if you excuse my ad pun.

Its telling shes does florenco room first. Anyone picturing safyas room looking a lot more basic.

Made me chuckle the beddings called florence fairy.

Will poppys new bedding be covered in poppies.

Reading lots comments on her latest ad toy video filmed at her old house.
She hasent deleted all the negative yet
Her fans are insane but theres less deletions than her insta.

What made me chuckle is clean your flipping mirror reb before a selfie.

I do believe they would go gaza but its too risky with pat taking his drone could cause international conflict.

Lee spends lot time looking outside his window is the tv broke?

What belters his mum and brother are doing all the painting.

Their kitchen looks bit dated and boring.

This is a treat i found for all you lovelies.

I cant decide if its an add but i can assume its 90%gifted bit like her faves video

Elemis probably free
Necklace well its from a gift company.
Top newlook may be she paid for that
Think the bobby Brown was a freebie

I cant decide if its an add but i can assume its 90%gifted bit like her faves video

Elemis probably free
Top newlook top may be she paid for that
Think the bobby Brown makeup was a freebie

You have to look at the tags to make it obvious and clear .

Elemis probably free
Top newlook may be she paid for that
Think the bobby Brown was a freebie

Its been going on forever.

Im not sure what tv programmes ash reid is on about not disclosing ads but as a normal person I dont find myself sitting watching corrie saying I must get gails dress or gail must be earning loads of money as shes paying for another holiday for herself or sitting watching holby thinking oh look at that box full of bedpans that they paid for when really they were gifted because most of the stuff on tv is not real life, however when watching mrs m and other vloggers who are supposedly showing real life, unless she discloses it I like many think shes paid for the holidays and if she were to be gifted bedpans I wouldnt know unless she tells me I would just think she must need bedpans so she bought them.
Sorry if the above doesnt make sense I have a 2 year old climbing on me.

I had a feeling her curtains were gifted
By a Scottish company wonder if they will gift reb if she uses same company it will look suss.

Ash also went to dunelm and homesense in her new house vlogs.

You have to look at the tags to make it obvious and clear .
Except the tags aren't clear - clear where it's from but not clear what the commercial situation is - is it paid for themselves, gift from the brand (most of the time it is), paid by vouchers donated by the brand, paid partnership (sorry, "my monthly picks!"), given a hefty "press discount" <cough cough> or whatever? We don't know. Pick any influencer and the story is the same, stuff being promoted all over their grid and not disclosed. Even the "good" ones and the reformed characters who have been ticked off by ASA slip into bad habits when they think no-one is looking. They slip a gift in without a credit, a cheeky little affiliate link with no hashtag on it and think no-one notices, but it looks like they have provided some great content (filler) for the ADs. If you've had a bad run, shove a meme on your grid or a picture of your pet! It is AD after AD after AD without this. Someone on the mumsnet threads said influencer marketing is a coup by the advertising industry and I 100% agree with this.

Reactions: 4

Bet these bad boys wont be on her gorgeous sleigh bed.

Does the new house have playroom or snug to place all the free toys in?

Ash Reid is going to be the next one to come a cropper if she's not careful. In the bedroom post, she tagged the curtain company and only when someone asks in the comments if the post is an ad, does she admit that the curtains were gifted to her with no obligation to post. Ah yes, these Channel Mum creators always going above and beyond with their transparency.

Yes reb you could have brought whole collections.

Tesco gave you womens clothes
Kids clothes
A whole holiday
And possibly paid you.

As you seldom go in tesco as its too expensive.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.