Mrs Meldrum 3 - The One Who "disney" Declare Her Ads (The Meldrum Family)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Which reminds me Charlotte Louise taylor when getting ready for stanny wanny admitted shes lucky the douna carseat and the bedside crib were gifted.

They were all channel mum must haves along with

Sleepy head
Perfect prep machines.

Reactions: 1
Mummy daddy me has posted an #ad about a night out that Tesco have paid for her and outfit for her and her sister. She also felt the need to add that she has worked with Tesco for a few years and that it's a natural fit with her as it's where she does all her supermarket shopping there 99 percent of the time . Possibly that's a message out there to Mrs M!

Reactions: 5

The mystery of pushchairs

Think cosaatto gifted giggle pram to which she did one reveiw and used for couple holidays.

Latest holiday she got gifted a baby zen yoyo

Shes very vague if shes paid for joolz .
I think its gifted
With tacky name bumper bar

Why did she change models and colours.
Made no sense when they saving hard.
You’re so right!!!! Would love to hear what she would say about this.

Reactions: 2
I've been reading/flicking between her page and this thread out of interest. I do not follow her, nor any other insta mums/blogger etc, but I do nosy esp on those long nights when my the kids won't sleep. I don't agree with sticking cameras in the faces of kids, and having their lives posted all over the internet. I don't get riled up by her getting freebies, gifts or money. I do not care if she has or hasn't declared a free trip to disney. I do find the whole online thing a bit cringe and not my thing.

BUT I do want to raise a point about a number of people on this thread who apparently have such great concern for her children... and one child in particular. Posts that make comment about how she has favourites, dislikes a child, hates a child.... you are all so concerned. Yet.. how many of you are considering the impact that YOU are making by writing that on a public forum that doesn't need a membership to read. An innocent child that will be able to access and read these horrible posts soon, an innocent child whose friends and adults in the community will be passing comment to her in the future- and hopefully not now. A child who you all apparently have such concern about what her mother is doing to her life with the internet but with little regard to the impact you are making. Perhaps you could all have a bit of respect for the kids and delete any such posts and keep such comments to the privacy of your own face to face conversations. These posts will be here for good unless they are removed. If you have genuine concern for the children of these blogger mums, please consider if what you are writing on here is any better that what you are complaining about in the first place.

I've been reading/flicking between her page and this thread out of interest. I do not follow her, nor any other insta mums/blogger etc, but I do nosy esp on those long nights when my the kids won't sleep. I don't agree with sticking cameras in the faces of kids, and having their lives posted all over the internet. I don't get riled up by her getting freebies, gifts or money. I do not care if she has or hasn't declared a free trip to disney. I do find the whole online thing a bit cringe and not my thing.

BUT I do want to raise a point about a number of people on this thread who apparently have such great concern for her children... and one child in particular. Posts that make comment about how she has favourites, dislikes a child, hates a child.... you are all so concerned. Yet.. how many of you are considering the impact that YOU are making by writing that on a public forum that doesn't need a membership to read. An innocent child that will be able to access and read these horrible posts soon, an innocent child whose friends and adults in the community will be passing comment to her in the future- and hopefully not now. A child who you all apparently have such concern about what her mother is doing to her life with the internet but with little regard to the impact you are making. Perhaps you could all have a bit of respect for the kids and delete any such posts and keep such comments to the privacy of your own face to face conversations. These posts will be here for good unless they are removed. If you have genuine concern for the children of these blogger mums, please consider if what you are writing on here is any better that what you are complaining about in the first place.
what a croc!!

Reactions: 4
I expect her children will be more concerned when they watch their mother's vlogs and see that they were flogged to the highest bidder and that all the happy memories were created for selling tit rather than what a bunch of strangers though. They may also wonder why their parents didn't do anything about it when it was so obvious to these total strangers.

So they've relaxed all afternoon, leaving poor S to do her maths homework in her pjs, on her bed, right before bedtime??!!

Reactions: 3
Tonight's photo sums up their attitude towards education - why on earth is her homework done last minute in bed? The kids won't understand the importance of school and learning with such a bad attitude. I remember before she made a comment about thinking Safiyah got too much homework so she just didn't do it. Maybe that's why they're "influencers" - they dropped out of school.

So does Reb use the British “mooch” or the American “mooch”?
The word irrationally annoys me anyway.

I would imagine they’ll be more psychologically damaged by their own mother than anything they would ever read here in the future! Safiyah will never have to read about what we all think because her own parents will blatantly show her what they think of her throughout her life. Any damage done to her will NOT be caused by any comments made on here...

Reactions: 5
I watched one of her vlogs recently, in it she was getting curtains fitted and spent the whole vlog gushing about how fabulous the company were as the man was up a ladder behind her fitting the curtains. She proceeds to mention the companies name 100's of time during the vlog. Its so cringe!
It was embarassing listening to her mention the company name sooooo many times. Cringeworthy.

Reactions: 1
All gifted and then they sell it.!!!
I have seen them selling gifted items including the joulz pram on local selling sites. At least other you tubers like Louise Pentland donate their gifted items that they don't need or no longer need to people who actually need them. Just shows how money driven they are.

Reactions: 9
It was embarassing listening to her mention the company name sooooo many times. Cringeworthy.
I know! I was sorely tempted to comment, but I suspect it would have gone:
"Sorry Ash hun where did you get your curtains I didn't catch the name?"
"Oh hi hun no probs Remnant Kings lovely, don't forget mamareid10 for 10% discount"???
?

Reactions: 3
I have seen them selling gifted items including the joulz pram on local selling sites. At least other you tubers like Louise Pentland donate their gifted items that they don't need or no longer need to people who actually need them. Just shows how money driven they are.
What items exactly

Cossatto giggle maybe
Halfords camping equipment
Maybe a air coolung system
A diffuser.

Maybe she thinks by advertising local people wont notice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.