Mrs Meldrum 3 - The One Who "disney" Declare Her Ads (The Meldrum Family)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am guessing all communication will be via Reb's IG today; Mr. M will not be trusted to post independently and the responsibility of only one account requiring constant censorship will feel less stressful.

Reactions: 4
Is it worth commenting on tescos other insta posts as if they limit all comments on all posts they limit engagement of customers on other f&f )lines sparkly dress anyone?

Reactions: 1
I am guessing all communication will be via Reb's IG today; Mr. M will not be trusted to post independently and the responsibility of only one account requiring constant censorship will feel less stressful.
He a belter on insta showing stuff he shouldn't.

Reactions: 2
If any mummy flogger tags her or recommends Mrs M in a follow this person post. I’m calling them out on supporting a liar and cheat?‍♀

Reactions: 4
Over from mumsnet, pretty annoyed that they are not allowing people to discuss that the meldrums are breaking guidelines.

I can't believe the brass neck of Rebecca to say it's not an ad even though she knew the brand she was working for had arranged pro photos to be posted on the F&F Instagram that day. Not to mention all the lies about how easy it is to meet characters when she knows damn well she's getting the VIP treatment that costs £1500 a day! This just shows how many lies she has been getting away with for so long. Every single post she's made on these holidays should have been said it's an ad. She's clearly flouncing the guidelines and it reflects really badly on Tesco and Thomas cook holidays and everyone she works with. The brand's shouldn't be allowing her to break the rules, she's a moneygrabber and will do anything for ads.

Reactions: 9
He a belter on insta showing stuff
Over from mumsnet, pretty annoyed that they are not allowing people to discuss that the meldrums are breaking guidelines.

I can't believe the brass neck of Rebecca to say it's not an ad even though she knew the brand she was working for had arranged pro photos to be posted on the F&F Instagram that day. Not to mention all the lies about how easy it is to meet characters when she knows damn well she's getting the VIP treatment that costs £1500 a day! This just shows how many lies she has been getting away with for so long. Every single post she's made on these holidays should have been said it's an ad. She's clearly flouncing the guidelines and it reflects really badly on Tesco and Thomas cook holidays and everyone she works with. The brand's shouldn't be allowing her to break the rules, she's a moneygrabber and will do anything for ads.

On her latest insta post she could have easily said something along the lines of we want to thank Tesco /F&f for blah blah and it would have put this who issue to bed

And the sheep are out in force providing " love and support" following vile comments from bored haters...................Old Reb of course responds to those ones. Whilst I so want her to be exposed and be forced to play by the rules, I'm also thinking you know what? Let the individuals that can't even see what's going in front of their eyes, who have been provided with bucket loads of proof, continue to arse lick and help provide her with her entitled existence. One day, when you are no longer useful, or dare to question, she will turn round and bite you all on the bum.........

Also agree about the teary video, haters ganging up on them, only trying to provide for their family whilst allowing Lee to be at home with the girlies ............ya da, ya da, ya da. And big thank you to the lovelies that always are there understanding and supporting. ( Bloody mugs the lot of them, and yes Reb you know it to!)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 3
Moving vlog will go up today, with some fabulous click bait title, views will go up, as will subscribers, she'll get her blasted 100K and provide a distraction away from this tit storm. Then later in the week we'll get a couple of Disney Vlogs pushing views up again. No sign of the outfit vlog she was preparing for " when we have no internet".
Teary, chatty update will appear when ASA get in touch.
As Lee would say..............."The woman's a (bloody) machine", knows exactly what she wants, what she's doing and doesn't give a toss who she takes out/ harms on the way!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 5
On her latest insta post she could have easily said something along the lines of we want to thank Tesco /F&f for blah blah and it would have put this who issue to bed
Looking at this morning intsa

No mention if f&f
Shes wearing f&pjs in story so subliminal advertising perhaps.
Usual cute pic of Florrie
Usual adoring fan girls l/ lovelies and sheep.
Another vlogger lucy and the bump has been arse licking on few of her posts.

Be interesting if other vloggers dont speak out or reference this.

Its business as usual shes got away with it again.

She always puts shady stuff on stories so asa cant take action.

We will get another accidental early upload to you tube to take pressure off today i doubt she wait until 6.

I wish brummy would put her in her place.

Reactions: 2
She'll tell you later, tearfully, that they chose not to comment as they were working closely with their management and the brand and being given advice as to how to deal with jealous trolls/ haters.
Or maybe she's finally taken the sheeps advice, trotted out when anyone dares to question Queen Reb of The Easily Led " If you can't say any thing nice............."

I'm a massive believer in Karma, anyone else ? ?

Reactions: 6
She will have confiscated lees phone so he can't use it today.

Notice how Reb and Lee locals from their village that say how nice the medrums are have stopped posting here in the last couple of days.

It's always the lie that gets people!

It's all unsustainable anyway.
They have no other decernible skills, unless they're awfully well hidden, nothing tangible to put on a CV for any potential employer. She had her kids young, do they really believe there's a demographic out there that'll be watching 40+ Lee and Reb cleaning, going for walks and shopping when the kids are no longer available.
Of course they'll have direct competition from Florrie who managed to write in her birthday book this year that she "wanted to be a blagger like Mummy and Daddy" At least I think that's what the super cute, four year old writing said ?

Reactions: 3
She will have confiscated lees phone so he can't use it today.

Notice how Reb and Lee locals from their village that say how nice the medrums are have stopped posting here in the last couple of days.

It's always the lie that gets people!
They were watching though...... Hi Rob and Chey ?

I agree it's unsustainable, good job reb and Lee have a modest home that they will have paid off the mortgage for in a few years. Also good job that Lee has a career and reb has so many qualifications and interpersonal skills so she will fare well at entering the workforce :rolleyes::ROFLMAO:

Karma will bite

Maybe the whole thing will slowly unravel

She has some brass and should c.f. award on mumsnet not be deleted

Karma will bite

Maybe the whole thing will slowly unravel

She has some brass and should c.f. award on mumsnet not be deleted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.