Mrs Meldrum 3 - The One Who "disney" Declare Her Ads (The Meldrum Family)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In wondering if the goal for 100k is because it opens up a new level of ad potential?

I know it’s a large number but those who achieve the 100k do all then seem to go to a while new level of spending and ad’s. so maybe channel mum have said get to 100k and you’ll get cuz opportunities? Although imagine she’s been offered a lot more opportunities that she doesn’t take as she doesn’t seem to like leaving home unless it’s go on holiday with the whole family or even a whole bunch of other parent friends.

Reactions: 2
When has this happened lol.
I actually think this thread is really brilliant at having adult discussion. There’s a great atmosphere and great banter, But I must have missed what you’re talking about so if so sorry!

Oh no, listen we ALL fall for it at the beginning ? not just you.
it why they still make a fortune, with the SJ’s and Meldrum you do start of liking them then the curtain falls ? so I totally get where you’re coming from. They all money making scam artists with cash cow kids for props.
Anna hates all her kids, Rebecca just the one ?

Please don’t feel anyone is attacking you on this... ? unless you’re Anna or Rebecca.
Or puppy lee belter ??‍♀
Oh absolutely I started following Rebecca just after Florrie was born. My husband was away, hers was. She had down days where she was open about it..She was open about declaring what she had got as it wasn't her only income. But then something changed when her cheeky chappy gave up work.. He's irritating and they started doing ads and not declaring them (hello new fridge) and she was no longer just a young mum trying to get on with life like alot of us with off shore husband's. Then the horrible treatment of Safiyah began being displayed and she started acting like an entitled brat.

Have to admit I very rarely watch the saccones and its only been one every few months since alessias preganncy and do follow her on Instagram for a dew months and to me she's always came across as warm and loving to all her kids. But there's been alot I have missed obviously as I havent been a long time or avid viewer of them and accept I haven't had a good observation to make judgement so apologies for possibly the wrong interpretation of them.

Reactions: 6
And as someome who had hypermesis with two of my children, that narrative pissed me off. I was literally being sick 30 times a day. I couldn't lift my head off a pillow and mt husband still had to work. Cried I wanted an abortion at 16 weeks as I was so ill and couldnt move without being sick and couldn't imagine going through it another 24 weeks. This went on till I gave birth it didn't just disappear at 16 weeks. Then she's posting every day how she was so ill like princess cate. Na bullshit. I'd of told you to ram the phone/camera up your arse of you tried to me record me in those days. I also had a child at 35 weeks. She wasn't premature. She was preterm. But let's not take away from your narrative of an ill premature baby. The way she flaunted that pregnancy when it was apparently so worrying was disgusting.

Shame on f&f clothing for both deleting the comments on this picture regarding mrs meldrum and then completely disabling the ability to comment at all. Censorship at its best - withholding information from the public & altering it by destroying all the evidence / deleting all the comments that had a lot of good points and questions regarding mrs meldrum and her practice of not declaring ADs. So I take this that they’re covering up for her?

I'm sure that post ended at #mikey90 originally
Yeh it was Mickey 90 originally we all
Thought that it was Disney they were working with. Which prompted Lee to post his message. Then as the day went on F&F started putting up
Pictures of the girls.

Reactions: 1
Sorry for double post! Garunteed she’ll do a video on anxiety now and she’ll be crying, might be in a few weeks but she’ll do it!

Reactions: 5
They just so daft.

If they had declared truth we would have rolled our eyes and said yet another free holiday and more free supermarket clothes.

The big deal is she lied
Mislead told sheep was easy to walk around park and take pics.
Had a vip pass which they later admitted.
Dident say who from.

Tagged brummy mummy perhaps to steal from her fan base..

Thanks to the polish vlogger we saw her stories and special treatment they got.
They also tagged tesco.
Exactly what have tesco done /paid for if they not even linking tesco f&f to their posts.

They think they can edit comments block and their lies will dissapear/be forgotten.

Does you tube have a minimum time the vlogger has to stay at 100k before they get award?

Despite subscribers can brands not do their research and realise how fickle they are.
She has advertised 3 different vitamins companies 2 recently.
Also 2 different skin care 1 more expensive than the other.

Any brand message gets quickly diluted.
Would a brand want to be associated with a liar and someone who breaks the rules.

Katie ellision and fran bacon have done some work with tesco before fitness and that was clearly declared so unlikely its Tesco. Although i wish they had not deleted comments.

Remember halfords where mummy and daddy and me went on family bike ride they all went to shop they all went in bike ridr.
Reb couldent be arsed to do that and just sent lee camping with his mates.
Halfords got used and they not been camping since where as Claire witt does go camping.

Why do they pick wrong people.
Brands need to so more research be more picky.
Some of us already suspect she may have brought some subscribers as her channel is growing so slow and shes so desparate to increase even deleting a whole channel.

Reactions: 3
Can you only on comment on their posts if you follow them? All of their posts say “comments have been limited” if you try to ?

I remember the Halford thing. So seemless...not. The whole vlog was them heading to the shop and then being in it. On the way Rebecca admitted she didn’t know what they were going to get. The girls got bikes and helmets and then it was almost like “what else can we get out of this?” They ended up having a roof box fitted to their old car that they had stated plenty of times they were getting rid of to make room for Poppy! They then got all the camping gear and claimed they always wanted to go camping and they had planned to anyway. A lot of people called bollocks so then a few weeks later Lee took Safiyah camping once and that was that. No testing of the products. No tagging of Halfords in any posts (and how many times have we seen Safiyah out on her bike?!). They’ll argue that they weren’t obliged to but surely you treats brands kindly in the hope of return business? She’s bitten the hand that feeds her (brands and followers) too many times now

So the trip has been brilliant ??. Funny that when so much times been spent on their phones having to delete and block us all for commenting. Brilliant time.....yip. ??

OK so ot looks lile the Humbrums are going for the completely ignore situation, therefore we need to ensure that as many of us as possible complain to F&F, Channel Mum and the ASA. Let's see which brand they work with next and also complain to them. The only way we can force them to properly declare ads is to hit them where it hurts, their pockets.
I am livid that they are ignoring this and censoring the comments, blocking people who are simply asking a question.

Reactions: 5
OK so ot looks lile the Humbrums are going for the completely ignore situation, therefore we need to ensure that as many of us as possible complain to F&F, Channel Mum and the ASA. Let's see which brand they work with next and also complain to them. The only way we can force them to properly declare ads is to hit them where it hurts, their pockets.
I am livid that they are ignoring this and censoring the comments, blocking people who are simply asking a question.
What’s the best way to complain to Tesco? Through messenger ?

I'd say do it as publically as possible - Twitter, Facebook,
What I don’t get and I’ve said prior......when running a business you take good with bad. Since when did businesses just censor everything. I know Tesco have to accept customers in stores complaining. Are they all ?. No! So why block what was said about the humdrums when it was all true. And don’t play the hate card. We just hate what they are allowed to do and break rules. The public don’t like getting lied to

What’s the best way to complain to Tesco? Through messenger ?
If you name the brand on your ASA complaint they will also be asked to respond to the query so the message will get through that way too.

What I don’t get and I’ve said prior......when running a business you take good with bad. Since when did businesses just censor everything. I know Tesco have to accept customers in stores complaining. Are they all ?. No! So why block what was said about the humdrums when it was all true. And don’t play the hate card. We just hate what they are allowed to do and break rules. The public don’t like getting lied to
I expect The Humdrums have cried to them about people mentioning the house and privacy but what Tescos should have done is remove those comments but still address the ones regarding the Meldrums stating its not am Ad. We still haven't been answered regarding who paid for the trip. If Tescos have paid for the to go there then it should be declared as an Ad. Taking down all comments screams as a coverup.

They’ll claim it was because the Murder House was mentioned. But there was no context and you couldn’t work out where they live from it. I know about the shared ownership and the murder house and I have no idea where either of them are bar what they’ve said themselves. Which is enough I guess. Tesco could have just deleted that comment. But to delete them all and disable it has spoken volumes. Funnily enough I only ever go in there for the clothes. I loved those pj’s and quite liked the rest too. I won’t be buying any of it now!

Reactions: 2
This is a pretty textbook example of how not to run an influencer business:
  • Create a track record of shady undisclosed holidays
  • Arrange a holiday at a highly improbable time - leading followers to start to question what is going on
  • Forget other bloggers will be there and you can't control their content
  • Forget the brand will tag you and you can't control the timing of their content
  • Forget that when you limit comments a lot of people can see you are limiting them
  • Try to explain why it isn't an "AD", forgetting a lot of instagram users know the ASA/CMA rules better than you do
  • Create an improbable picture of what going on that holiday is like, forgetting that a lot of people have already been on that holiday and know the reality of it
  • Censor comments by deleting ones you don't like
  • Have the brand censor comments by removing the comment facility - what brand does this?
What a bunch of clowns.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.