Mrs Meldrum #29 Primark knickers on the gram, Rebs fave hobby is to scam!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Katie Kate kate so sorry for your loss. I had a lump in my throat reading that. You put your heart on the line sharing that with her and got nothing in return. Your the strong brave one for sharing not her. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 22
She is just gross. She clearly doesn't give a tit about any of her followers unless they are telling her how wonderful she is ? What a vapid existence to have. I just wish people would hurry up & realise that people like that are not your friend they are making a living off of selling you tit that you don't need. They are all modern day con artists that would sell their granny's for a few quid.

Reactions: 20
Thank you so much, his name is Flynn. He was a grumpy (but adorable) looking 9lbs baby, but he unfortunately passed away on his due date. Which was kinda why I was so desperate for things to turn out well with Poppy, there's not always a happy ending so it's lovely when you see someone else get one ❤
Flynn is a gorgeous name. It sounds like you are an amazingly kind human to follow Reb’s pregnancy and reach out to her despite your own grief. I will be thinking of you and Flynn x

Reactions: 24
Thank you so much everyone for being so kind. It's so nice to see the world is full of genuinely nice people, and not massive turds like Mrs M ? makes me feel better about life lol.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
So, I know I'm a bit late, but I've been going back and forth with myself about whether to post this, and today I think I've reached the point where I'm like, yeah I'm just going to do it.
A while ago, around the mental health chat time I sent her an inbox on instagram, and I was kinda just saying I came across her when she was pregnant with Poppy, i had just lost my son and I stayed with her because I wanted to make sure it all turned out well with Poppy, and I was delighted when all was well etc because, y'know, I was a bit lost after losing my son and that she should ignore trolls and so on. Did she even bother to send a 2 word response? Oh did she duck. So it has really irked me that publicly she pretends to be bothered about her followers mental health when really it seems like she could not give a tit. The message I sent was personal and heartfelt. She couldn't even be arsed to say like thank you or whatever.
I’m so sorry for the loss of your son.
And that Reb didn’t respond.
That is cruel really when you had told her about your son and you were being supportive to her.
When she talks about mental health she means her own.
And when she talks about supporting women she means support her.
Meldrum Street is one way only.

Reactions: 25
That is heartbreaking, I am so sorry. To go through what you did and be so incredibly strong, reach out to another woman and get nothing back is just awful of her, but confirms what we all think in here already and says it all about her! Nothing but an egotistical con artist leeching off of her followers for self-gain. Disgusting, she just goes lower and lower every time. There’s been lots of new members joining here lately, people are starting to see how horrible she really is.

Reactions: 19
2DC27E54-70AE-4CE0-B692-E9E5780B8042.jpeg

Hey Reb! Yer pal Russell called and he wants his skinny jeans and boots back! K, thanks byyyyeeee!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
It really bothers me that people genuinely trust her and feel they can open up to her (particularly when she’s using anxiety/pregnancy worries/etc to up her likes & engagement) and she ignores them.
What if someone was at breaking point and being ignored by someone they think is a ‘friend’ tips them over the edge?
She can argue it’s not her responsibility but when she’s manipulating people it is!

Reactions: 24
So, I know I'm a bit late, but I've been going back and forth with myself about whether to post this, and today I think I've reached the point where I'm like, yeah I'm just going to do it.
A while ago, around the mental health chat time I sent her an inbox on instagram, and I was kinda just saying I came across her when she was pregnant with Poppy, i had just lost my son and I stayed with her because I wanted to make sure it all turned out well with Poppy, and I was delighted when all was well etc because, y'know, I was a bit lost after losing my son and that she should ignore trolls and so on. Did she even bother to send a 2 word response? Oh did she duck. So it has really irked me that publicly she pretends to be bothered about her followers mental health when really it seems like she could not give a tit. The message I sent was personal and heartfelt. She couldn't even be arsed to say like thank you or whatever.
Firstly, I am so incredibly sorry for your loss. What a brave and selfless thing you did reaching out to her at a very difficult time. For her not to even so much as acknowledge your message is nothing short of disgusting. She spouts all this drivel about women picking other women up, empowering each other. She wants others to pick her up, to empower her but it will never be reciprocated. Baby loss is the hardest thing to go through and thank you for joining and taking the time to tell us your story. The heart never forgets or fully heals from such a loss. Sending you lots of love for you and your angel Flynn ?

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Ah thank you. At the time I just thought, oh she's busy or whatever, she doesn't have to reply to me. But then she was giving the mental health spiel and it seemed so hypocritical.
This is so upsetting to read. I’m so sorry for your loss ❤ You deserved a reply at the very least ?

Reactions: 16
I had to have a watch of the gender reveal video since someone #kindlyshared it on here. His face is a picture, it’s like his beloved rangers are taking a penalty in a final and they miss. “Yayyyyyy ?. ?. ?....”

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So sorry for your loss kate kate.

Cant imagine the strength to get thorough that.

Im sorry you had no response.
She seems incapable of empathy.

Shes only in it for herself.

This is what worries me

Vunerable people have put their faith in her.

The way she played high risk pregnancy and birth with poppy was really sick.
Even when poppy was in the nicu she used it to her advantage.

So many sheep have their anxiety woes with her.
I doubt she's responded to many if at all.

Her overcoming anxiety is laughably quick.

Reactions: 17
Lee in that video is absolutely horrendous. I hope his daughter never ever sees that. Unlikely though.

Reactions: 15
@Katie Kate kate I'm so sorry that you lost Flynn and that when you cared about someone else's pregnancy they didn't have the decency to even acknowledge you. You must be such a caring person and deserve better x

Reactions: 18
After school bike ride, Lee “we got rid of the big kids” Rebecca “I know it’s bluddy loosh” Not as if you’ve not seen them all day with your coffees and walks #sosobusy
Her latest paid partnership doesn’t surprise me she’s worked with them in the past, I counted 12 comments deleted from it with only ones left saying what a “skinny Minnie” she is and how amazing she looks after the negativity surrounding her filter yesterday ?

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Sneaky bastards, they never said they got gifted that fridge freezer! But they did? ?
Of course it was gifted! Can you really see them spending £2k+ on a fridge freezer!!At the same time as they put the old house on the market.

It appeared during the Meldrum days, and Pat did a little skit regarding how the tablet on the front worked with the camera. Who does that if their is not a reason to I.e. to keep the brand happy. The word at the time it was from AO.

At the same time her Mac had died and was moaning that a new one was sooo expensive.

They had just been on 2 free Neilson holidays the month before and didn’t declare them!! So it’s not much of a stretch not to declare the fridge.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
@Katie Kate kate I'm so sorry that you lost Flynn and that when you cared about someone else's pregnancy they didn't have the decency to even acknowledge you. You must be such a caring person and deserve better x
Agreed kate kates such a lovely person caring about rebs pregnancy when lost her own .

?memory of fynn.
So sorry for your loss.

So angry with reb. She gets away with so much crap.

Reactions: 11
Of course it was gifted! Can you really see them spending £2k+ on a fridge freezer!!At the same time as they put the old house on the market.

It appeared during the Meldrum days, and Pat did a little skit regarding how the tablet on the front worked with the camera. Who does that if their is not a reason to I.e. to keep the brand happy. The word at the time it was from AO.

At the same time her Mac had died and was moaning that a new one was sooo expensive.

They had just been on 2 free Neilson holidays the month before and didn’t declare them!! So it’s not much of a stretch not to declare the fridge.
They definitely had a deal going with AO, their washing machine and tumble drier was gifted also I presume!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.