Mrs Meldrum #29 Primark knickers on the gram, Rebs fave hobby is to scam!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Katie Kate kate So sorry to hear about your son. And I’m sorry to hear how heartless Reb was, she is a nasty person. Her parents must be so ashamed of her when they read things like that.

Reactions: 12
@Katie Kate kate I’m so sorry to hear your loss.
How awful she didn’t even respond. It’s typical from her, but never fails to surprise me how low she goes x

Reactions: 9
So, I know I'm a bit late, but I've been going back and forth with myself about whether to post this, and today I think I've reached the point where I'm like, yeah I'm just going to do it.
A while ago, around the mental health chat time I sent her an inbox on instagram, and I was kinda just saying I came across her when she was pregnant with Poppy, i had just lost my son and I stayed with her because I wanted to make sure it all turned out well with Poppy, and I was delighted when all was well etc because, y'know, I was a bit lost after losing my son and that she should ignore trolls and so on. Did she even bother to send a 2 word response? Oh did she duck. So it has really irked me that publicly she pretends to be bothered about her followers mental health when really it seems like she could not give a tit. The message I sent was personal and heartfelt. She couldn't even be arsed to say like thank you or whatever.
So sorry to hear that· She is an absolute self obsessed horror and I bet if you dared call her out on it you would be blocked like the rest of her " trolls"

It just shows that she doesn’t care. However we really do, we are compassionate humans unlike Reb so thinking of you and hoping that Reb didn’t make a heartbreaking situation feel like it didn’t matter, it does xxx

Reactions: 21
So, I know I'm a bit late, but I've been going back and forth with myself about whether to post this, and today I think I've reached the point where I'm like, yeah I'm just going to do it.
A while ago, around the mental health chat time I sent her an inbox on instagram, and I was kinda just saying I came across her when she was pregnant with Poppy, i had just lost my son and I stayed with her because I wanted to make sure it all turned out well with Poppy, and I was delighted when all was well etc because, y'know, I was a bit lost after losing my son and that she should ignore trolls and so on. Did she even bother to send a 2 word response? Oh did she duck. So it has really irked me that publicly she pretends to be bothered about her followers mental health when really it seems like she could not give a tit. The message I sent was personal and heartfelt. She couldn't even be arsed to say like thank you or whatever.
I’m so sorry you lost your son. What was his name? I’m sorry you reached out to Rebecca Meldrum and she didn’t bother to respond, it seems they don’t respond to anyone, unless there’s something in it for them like a pay cheque.

Reactions: 14
I’m so sorry you lost your son. What was his name? I’m sorry you reached out to Rebecca Meldrum and she didn’t bother to respond, it seems they don’t respond to anyone, unless there’s something in it for them like a pay cheque.
Thank you so much, his name is Flynn. He was a grumpy (but adorable) looking 9lbs baby, but he unfortunately passed away on his due date. Which was kinda why I was so desperate for things to turn out well with Poppy, there's not always a happy ending so it's lovely when you see someone else get one ❤

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Heres a treat
Lee’s reaction in the video when poppy is revealed to be a girl is one of the most gobsmacking things I’ve ever seen. I couldn’t stop rewatching it when I first saw it. I did feel sorry for Poppy initially, but seeing how close she and Lee are now is just lovely. It’s a must-watch moment though ? I just tried to find it to share it on here and I think the videos been deleted?! ? You guys possibly already have spotted that? I’m shocked (although I shouldn’t be!)
Hopefully I just couldn’t find it...
Here's a treat. Some random kind you tuber saved and posted her old vids

Including gender reveal

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
@Katie Kate kate so sorry to hear about Flynn passing, I can’t even begin to imagine what you must have gone through. I think it says it all that Princess Reb couldn’t even be bothered to acknowledge your message when you opened up to her. She gives al this talk about mental health but she doesn’t know the first thing about what it might be like to go through anything painful, it’s all just a ploy to get sympathy and a smokescreen for whatever tit storm she’s created this time. It pains me to see her followers pour their hearts out to her and just get ignored in her posts and I think it’s mind blowing that not more of her followers have finally realised what she is really like

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Thank you so much, his name is Flynn. He was a grumpy (but adorable) looking 9lbs baby, but he unfortunately passed away on his due date. Which was kinda why I was so desperate for things to turn out well with Poppy, there's not always a happy ending so it's lovely when you see someone else get one ❤
Katie, I’m so sorry to hear about Flynn. He sounds absolutely beautiful, sending big hugs xxx

Reactions: 10
@Katie Kate kate so sorry to hear about Flynn passing, I can’t even begin to imagine what you must have gone through. I think it says it all that Princess Reb couldn’t even be bothered to acknowledge your message when you opened up to her. She gives al this talk about mental health but she doesn’t know the first thing about what it might be like to go through anything painful, it’s all just a ploy to get sympathy and a smokescreen for whatever tit storm she’s created this time. It pains me to see her followers pour their hearts out to her and just get ignored in her posts and I think it’s mind blowing that not more of her followers have finally realised what she is really like
I agree!! I wish more of her followers would see her for what she actually is!!

Reactions: 8
Imagine knocking down a wall, most likely need to put a steel beam up putting in a new kitchen just so you can fit in your fancy #kindly gifted/ never declared fridge freezer!!
Sneaky bastards, they never said they got gifted that fridge freezer! But they did? ?

Reactions: 4
What a beautiful name. ❤
I am so very sorry for your loss. How kind and strong you were to reach out to another mum. xx

I’m so incredibly sorry that you lost your beautiful baby boy, Flynn. What a gorgeous name. Sending you lots of love and strength ?

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.