Mrs Meldrum #29 Primark knickers on the gram, Rebs fave hobby is to scam!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor old Lee getting told off with the mango!
I think he seems a lovely bloke, it’s Reb I have issues with.
Dont be fooled hes shown his true nasty insensitive colours plenty times.

Slagging off lisa kudrow
Telling people go watch Kelly bees knees rant.
Onky this morning moaning about traffic delay major crash where people died.
He was disappointed poppy was a girl
Hes made a few inappropriate shallow sexist comments.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
A friend of mine is a dentist at a cosmetic practice in Edinburgh. He is about to treat a well known Scottish Instagram influencer. She is wanting veneers-think fake white too big-very TOWIE! Anyway the practice is picking up the bill in exchange for her promoting the practice on her insta. Firstly will she have to #AD everytime she smiles and shows off her free teeth.
Also Imagine when edgy gets wind of this she will be right down Banchory dental demanding a smile make over ?
Wonder if it’s that mama Reid she seems the type to get a mouth full of veneers. Teeth that could eat an apple through a letterbox ?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Can’t be Mama Reid as she has some false gnashers as it is ?
Ooooh who is it? ( i know you cant tell us tho ?)
Sorry can’t tell patient confidentially and all that. My friend didn’t name names just said they were pretty big on Instagram. They have had their consultation so can’t imagine it’ll be too soon until they are sporting their new gnashes. Each to their own but overly white false looking veneers just isn’t my style! I hate when patients come in with pictures of bloody reality stars asking for their teeth??‍♀??‍♀

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don't really unfollow people often. But had to unfollow this one... I thought the new house went straight to her head! She bought this big extravagant house but hates this and hates that. Why did she buy it?
I don't understand why Lee quit his job and how did they manage to get this house without having stable jobs?
I really hated that they both acted as though looking after the kids was some sort of shift work. Barely see them together looking after the kids. But they seem to be together when going on shopping hauls.
She is just so unlikeable and unrelatable.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
So I was blocked yesterday too and I’ve been mulling it over today.
She thinks she has this under control by just blocking and deleting negative comments/people but is it REALLY under control? I mean if her ‘job’ wasn’t failing would she have to do this?? Surely the good would outweigh the bad, I imagine she’s always had “trolls” but she’s never had to block delete before so I imagine it’s her way of trying to pretend that everything is as it used to be when, In fact,it’s not.

Reactions: 16
Tried to upload pic of my kitchen but files too large.
Only because I’ve recently renovated, removed wall/built another and had a kitchen designed to my specifications (not Howdens). This includes island, granite work tops etc. With building costs, electrics etc as the Selldrums will need, cost £26,000. We could only do this because we made a bit of money on our previous house and bought this one in such a state.
Their finances baffles me.

Reactions: 5
I read somewhere, can't remember where now, that presenters on Comic Relief do get paid, although some choose to waive it. Celebrity guests however, like the cast of Eastender's and entertainers who just pop on to do a small segment in the show don't.
When Terry Wogan was presenting did he not get paid for it but, Dawn French etc waived their fee as did every other presenter?

Dont be fooled hes shown his true nasty insensitive colours plenty times.

Slagging off lisa kudrow
Telling people go watch Kelly bees knees rant.
Onky this morning moaning about traffic delay major crash where people died.
He was disappointed poppy was a girl
Hes made a few inappropriate shallow sexist comments.
Lee’s reaction in the video when poppy is revealed to be a girl is one of the most gobsmacking things I’ve ever seen. I couldn’t stop rewatching it when I first saw it. I did feel sorry for Poppy initially, but seeing how close she and Lee are now is just lovely. It’s a must-watch moment though ? I just tried to find it to share it on here and I think the videos been deleted?! ? You guys possibly already have spotted that? I’m shocked (although I shouldn’t be!)
Hopefully I just couldn’t find it...

What’s with the tkmaxx/comic relief pose?
That’s exactly how my mum stands when she needs to sneeze and thinks she might wet herself ?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Lee’s reaction in the video when poppy is revealed to be a girl is one of the most gobsmacking things I’ve ever seen. I couldn’t stop rewatching it when I first saw it. I did feel sorry for Poppy initially, but seeing how close she and Lee are now is just lovely. It’s a must-watch moment though ? I just tried to find it to share it on here and I think the videos been deleted?! ? You guys possibly already have spotted that? I’m shocked (although I shouldn’t be!)
Hopefully I just couldn’t find it...

They deleted it after it was brought up here quite a few threads ago and then posts from Lee appeared on Instagram gushing how close he was with poppolicious chicken nugget feral coco sausage pops and how so fortunate he was to be a stay at home dad - but they definitely don’t read here ?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
They deleted it after it was brought up here quite a few threads ago and then posts from Lee appeared on Instagram gushing how close he was with poppolicious chicken nugget feral coco sausage pops and how so fortunate he was to be a stay at home dad - but they definitely don’t read here ?
Thank you! Oh of course - they definitely don’t read here ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The new kitchen plans are rather suss! I don t think they have anyone to do it yet - think they ve had these plans roughly drawn up or used a computer programme. Now they re putting it out to the universe to see what offers come in!
If they were paying for it themselves we would have heard about it already!
If it was all confirmed then lee would nt be so vague in his answers on insta!!

Where’s the extractor fan for all the stinky soupy curry smells?

• Haha
Speaking of the universe, it’s all gone a bit quiet on the crystal front hasn’t it. Have they not manifested yet?!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So, I know I'm a bit late, but I've been going back and forth with myself about whether to post this, and today I think I've reached the point where I'm like, yeah I'm just going to do it.
A while ago, around the mental health chat time I sent her an inbox on instagram, and I was kinda just saying I came across her when she was pregnant with Poppy, i had just lost my son and I stayed with her because I wanted to make sure it all turned out well with Poppy, and I was delighted when all was well etc because, y'know, I was a bit lost after losing my son and that she should ignore trolls and so on. Did she even bother to send a 2 word response? Oh did she duck. So it has really irked me that publicly she pretends to be bothered about her followers mental health when really it seems like she could not give a tit. The message I sent was personal and heartfelt. She couldn't even be arsed to say like thank you or whatever.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 84
So, I know I'm a bit late, but I've been going back and forth with myself about whether to post this, and today I think I've reached the point where I'm like, yeah I'm just going to do it.
A while ago, around the mental health chat time I sent her an inbox on instagram, and I was kinda just saying I came across her when she was pregnant with Poppy, i had just lost my son and I stayed with her because I wanted to make sure it all turned out well with Poppy, and I was delighted when all was well etc because, y'know, I was a bit lost after losing my son and that she should ignore trolls and so on. Did she even bother to send a 2 word response? Oh did she duck. So it has really irked me that publicly she pretends to be bothered about her followers mental health when really it seems like she could not give a tit. The message I sent was personal and heartfelt. She couldn't even be arsed to say like thank you or whatever.
So sorry to hear about the loss of your son. Unfortunately it does nt surprise me at all that Reb did not respond- she is a classic narcissist and has no empathy towards others - she struggles to have empathy towards her own children when they are ill and always manages to turn it around to how tired she is when they are poorly x

Reactions: 15
Sorry can’t tell patient confidentially and all that. My friend didn’t name names just said they were pretty big on Instagram. They have had their consultation so can’t imagine it’ll be too soon until they are sporting their new gnashes. Each to their own but overly white false looking veneers just isn’t my style! I hate when patients come in with pictures of bloody reality stars asking for their teeth??‍♀??‍♀
I’m guessing Wee Slice? Can’t think of any other big Scottish instagrammers apart from the ones already mentioned? She’s not that ‘big’ compared to some, but she does seem to advertise a lot of random stuff!

Reactions: 2
@Katie Kate kate I'm so sorry for your loss. And I'm sorry that you reached out to someone you trusted and cared for only to be ignored. Big hugs.
Ah thank you. At the time I just thought, oh she's busy or whatever, she doesn't have to reply to me. But then she was giving the mental health spiel and it seemed so hypocritical.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.