Mrs Meldrum #29 Primark knickers on the gram, Rebs fave hobby is to scam!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Katie Ellison subtely talking about fitting exercise around your family - Reb take note - this is how normal parents fit exercise in!! Oh and she also goes on in her stories to talk about body shape etc and whilst she is incredibly slim she isn’t all Me, Me, Me and body shaming like Reb always is

Reactions: 21
Re her latest Instagram story, one of the guinea pigs got stuck in the hay loft part of the hutch and was really panicking and trying to bite its way out😢. She said it could have been stuck there all night. I know accidents can happen, but it's probably them not being arsed to check properly. Like not filling up the water tank when they first got them 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 6
Reb's mum has some really good friends in the Deeside Doggy Diva types, they likely all have a pedigree pooch. No idea why Reb binned Poppy off to go a walk with them though. Weird.

So she's busy telling everyone her guinea pigs ordeal of being stuck in the hay feeder but doesn't close by reassuring her audience that the wee beastie is okay. Doesn't mention if she has taken steps to prevent this happening again 🙄
Bec - if you are reading here the solution is to remove the hay feeder and instead use a small length of old downpipe or similar and pack this with hay, leave in the cage and the guinea pigs will enjoy nibbling the hay from out of the pipe. Simples! 😁

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Can someone explain to me why the 🐑 keep blowing air up her arse about her transformation at the gym. Her upper body still looks as blubbery and fat as ever, the things she calls muscles on her arms look to me to be fat.... and as for the fat face and chins they’re not going anywhere fast... it’s just a great excuse to get off on her own and spend time with Rami and avoid the childcare responsibilities that she seems to be only to keen to forget she has...I genuinely don’t think I have ever come across a more selfish, egotistical, self important waste of oxygen. How anyone of her sad flock can relate to any of her life I do not understand. Unless they dream of this slightly odd and abnormal lifestyle for themselves at the expense of pimping their kids.

P.s. Who wants to have a bet on how long it is before the guinea pigs fall out of favour/escape/die through neglect? My bet is 3 months

Reactions: 12
‘Hi guys!!!’
Oh my god does anyone else find the way she says that sooooo annoying!!! 👊🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Can someone explain to me why the 🐑 keep blowing air up her arse about her transformation at the gym. Her upper body still looks as blubbery and fat as ever, the things she calls muscles on her arms look to me to be fat.... and as for the fat face and chins they’re not going anywhere fast... it’s just a great excuse to get off on her own and spend time with Rami and avoid the childcare responsibilities that she seems to be only to keen to forget she has...I genuinely don’t think I have ever come across a more selfish, egotistical, self important waste of oxygen. How anyone of her sad flock can relate to any of her life I do not understand. Unless they dream of this slightly odd and abnormal lifestyle for themselves at the expense of pimping their kids.

P.s. Who wants to have a bet on how long it is before the guinea pigs fall out of favour/escape/die through neglect? My bet is 3 months
Until she eats better, she won’t look properly toned. Yes she’s pretty thin and there is some muscle there but her diet is abysmal. No amino shake will fix that.

Looking at the raminator vids, she looks really stiff when doing any movement based exercises. I think a decent yoga or Pilate class and some proper stretching post workout would do wonders.

The muddy mummy and Rebs may be mates but I think Rebs is rather jealous how much stronger and fitter Emily is. She has a child poppy’s Age and two around Flo’s age

Reactions: 7
I watched the Home Bargains ‘HUGE HAUL’ and it didn’t seem very huge to me... to be fair I don’t know what the definition of a huge haul is but it didn’t seem particularly vast.

Also, it was such a lazy video. Tips for next time:
  1. It would be nice if there was some footage of the actual shopping in Home Bargains.
  2. Edit the bit out where you’re reading the back of the Epsom salts packet. Why on earth does Reb think that’s interesting to people? Such lazy editing.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Until she eats better, she won’t look properly toned. Yes she’s pretty thin and there is some muscle there but her diet is abysmal. No amino shake will fix that.

Looking at the raminator vids, she looks really stiff when doing any movement based exercises. I think a decent yoga or Pilate class and some proper stretching post workout would do wonders.

The muddy mummy and Rebs may be mates but I think Rebs is rather jealous how much stronger and fitter Emily is. She has a child poppy’s Age and two around Flo’s age
You can see on her stories when she is doing the arm/back exercises how little weight she is actually using : 2kg dumbells, 10/15kg on the lat pull down machine etc etc. If she wants to really tone up she needs to be using heavy weights and low reps and as you mention her diet needs to improve a lot!!

Reactions: 8
Just watching the home bargains haul, got to laugh, all my hair tools are dumped on the floor, so I've bought a lidless basket to make them look tidier?! 😂 also, we'll be seeing another soon enough as she wants to go back to get more of those baskets for the pantry cupboard she's apparently just organised! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I thought that she said previously she always wanted a pantry.
And now she has a pantry and uses it as a craft cupboard.

But then she also always wanted a fireplace, now she has one she wants a stove.
o_O

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Both of them struggling today to get motivated for a ramming. Imagine they had to get motivated for an actual job😲 the horror🙀😏

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Both of them struggling today to get motivated for a ramming. Imagine they had to get motivated for an actual job😲 the horror🙀😏
You never see Rami with Lee.... looks like he’s going solo these days do you think??

Reactions: 4
Anyone notice that she acknowledged the ‘Mother and Baby Mum List’ thing with a screen shot, but never mentioned it or thanked her followers like some others have done?

It’s a cool achievement, but I imagine that she’s the type that won’t be happy being at number 20, especially when the majority of her peers are above her!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Anyone notice that she acknowledged the ‘Mother and Baby Mum List’ thing with a screen shot, but never mentioned it or thanked her followers like some others have done?

It’s a cool achievement, but I imagine that she’s the type that won’t be happy being at number 20, especially when the majority of her peers are above her!
I don’t see how Rebecca is influential other than a bunch of gullible idiots do and buy whatever she says...she’s infuriating that’s for sure. Who would look for direction/aspiration in this gold digging layabout. Her videos are such poor quality, she contributes nothing to society, She’s a sponger.... she would do anything for money...no morals whatsoever. A negative influence on a vulnerable group of below average intelligence followers

Reactions: 16
all my hair tools are dumped on the floor, so I've bought a lidless basket to make them look tidier?! 😂
Glad I'm not the only one thinking this... 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️ Thank God I'm not there for organisation tips. About as helpful as her speed clean aka smudge germs with a baby wipe and not forgetting wardrobe organisation of a teenage boy aka shoving in regardless 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 7
Come on ya wee belter... you're looking hench 😂😂😂. Come on, you all know you want this fine figure of a man as your home screen pic😂😂😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.