Mrs Meldrum #29 Primark knickers on the gram, Rebs fave hobby is to scam!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's bleeping disgusting they are using mikes tragedy like that. From what I have read, he lost his best pal on Xmas eve. His much loved gran just passed away he was caring for, he was heartbroken still over his split from megan, was in debt and had to pay a big tax bill off recently and work had dried yo and he had depression there doesn't seem any indication he was pushed to this by trolling. So it's bleeping despicable "influencers" are trying to influence people info believing this about someone they didn't even know. Absolutely vile behaviour.

Reactions: 44
It's bleeping disgusting they are using mikes tragedy like that. From what I have read, he lost his best pal on Xmas eve. His much loved gran just passed away he was caring for, he was heartbroken still over his split from megan, was in debt and had to pay a big tax bill off recently and work had dried yo and he had depression there doesn't seem any indication he was pushed to this by trolling. So it's bleeping despicable "influencers" are trying to influence people info believing this about someone they didn't even know. Absolutely vile behaviour.
Unfortunately what else do you expect from these two?

Reactions: 9
When is it not a chilled day in the Meldrum Murder Mansion?!

Reb lives a life that seems to only involve her children when they are required to perform for the camera.

I don’t really get the whole that’s nice she’s letting Lee have a day off away to do his own thing either... Pat knew exactly what he was signing himself up for when he became her 24/7 witch, sorry stay at home Dad. What a life he’s on the golf course, Reb is out walking the dog with her Mum’s pals (wtf even is that) meanwhile Poppy’s shipped off to Nana’s.

Neither of them even know they were born.

Watched her home bargains haul (for my sins). She must have referred to Poppy having a meltdown at least 3 times... it was a 13 minute vlog. She’s a toddler.. get her bleeping stay at home dad to take her to the playpark instead of having to hang around with you two precious wifies doing your home bargains haul together.. it’s bleeping irritating.

• Sick
Reactions: 32
So from tonight's very boring vlog we have learned that they use food to stop Poppy having her many meltdowns.Lee is obsessed with the dishwasher.Rebecca has suddenly become an animal lover feeding all the local wildlife.Oh and she did manage to mention the gym, but just once. When she held up the Epsom salts I couldn't believe this is a woman still in her 20's.She acts like an OAP.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So from tonight's very boring vlog we have learned that they use food to stop Poppy having her many meltdowns.Lee is obsessed with the dishwasher.Rebecca has suddenly become an animal lover feeding all the local wildlife.Oh and she did manage to mention the gym, but just once. When she held up the Epsom salts I couldn't believe this is a woman still in her 20's.She acts like an OAP.
Lol at ‘suddenly become an animal lover feeding all the local wildlife’. Can we expect a Snow White pose on the gram with birds and squirrels gently resting on her as she does her ‘I’m holding a wee’ position?

• Haha
Reactions: 20

I saw this and thourght wheres this taken.
Mirror or porchway
Inside of house must be a mess
Looks so dated and odd
Hair stilll looks dodgy
Her idea good time is dump poppy on nanny 1 to for a walk with nanny 2 and her oap freinds.

Its not often lee gets do golf maybe once a week and she cant even manage that shes dumped poppy on lees mum. Wondered if she did school runs too.

Sad sad boring life
Another dull video

Reactions: 16
I wonder if she ever misses her children as much as she misses the gym? Chilled day is every day for her. Another weekend away!! She’s changed so much and I can’t stand her selfish attitude.

Reactions: 28
N
I can't believe that a woman that's not even 30 yet spent part of today on a walk hanging out with her mum and her mum's friends?! 😱
Her own friends were most likely at work or looking after their own children. Normal mum stuff. Sadly Rebs can't relate to any of that!

Reactions: 19
More random sharing as nothing much going on in their life.

Nothing relevent to her life talking about kind people of faith.

Reb was ‘called out’ on Nilly Dahlia’s post,about the atrocity in Christchurch, about her lack of acknowledgement...along with a lot of other CM vloggers/instamums. As a mother, when you fail to address such a tragedy, when you can post about trivial things and claim you are in it together with all mothers...hmm,no not you Rebecca.
Reb probably read on here that she was mentioned for not posting about the tragedy in NZ.

Reactions: 10
When she put on Instagram stories the other day a list of what she'd done all day, saying "Monday done right". It was basically: edited a video, gym, went shopping, had a coffee, gym, filmed for a little bit, gym..

Suuuper relatable stuff.

Reactions: 8
Lol at ‘suddenly become an animal lover feeding all the local wildlife’. Can we expect a Snow White pose on the gram with birds and squirrels gently resting on her as she does her ‘I’m holding a wee’ position?
Dr Do-little!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Reb was ‘called out’ on Nilly Dahlia’s post,about the atrocity in Christchurch, about her lack of acknowledgement...along with a lot of other CM vloggers/instamums. As a mother, when you fail to address such a tragedy, when you can post about trivial things and claim you are in it together with all mothers...hmm,no not you Rebecca.
Reb probably read on here that she was mentioned for not posting about the tragedy in NZ.
I think it's probably for the best that she didn't mention it tbh. She has absolutely no idea about anything that goes on outside her bubble and when she does jump on the bandwagon she always ends up with egg in her face.She lives a very isolated life and I'm sure doesn't care about much beyond herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Did you see her face when she mentions parents evening? Shock horror, something she needs to attend for her kids for once 😐

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Did you see her face when she mentions parents evening? Shock horror, something she needs to attend for her kids for once 😐
Where they might suggest she needs to do more or that her child is showing signs of being unhappy with mummy’s online presence. Or that they have safety concerns 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think it's probably for the best that she didn't mention it tbh. She has absolutely no idea about anything that goes on outside her bubble and when she does jump on the bandwagon she always ends up with egg in her face.She lives a very isolated life and I'm sure doesn't care about much beyond herself.
I think it was mentioned she had posted about the Paris attack so aware of ‘world events’. I found it odd she chose to ignore a tragedy where a 3 year old child sadly died but then put up that post today about the mosque.I can see what you mean though, if it does not benefit Reb or bring her attention then there is no interest.

Reactions: 10

There’s a young lad who went missing in the area back in a November. Has she ever mentioned him? I wouldn’t expect vloggers to mention every tragedy in the world as there’s so many in the news but this one is very local.

Even though it’s important to keep him in everyone’s thoughts if she’s not mentioned it before I’d hope she doesn't do it now because that’s rather insensitive just because it’s been mentioned on a site she never reads.

Reactions: 13
There’s a young lad who went missing in the area back in a November. Has she ever mentioned him? I wouldn’t expect vloggers to mention every tragedy in the world as there’s so many in the news but this one is very local.

Even though it’s important to keep him in everyone’s thoughts if she’s not mentioned it before I’d hope she doesn't do it now because that’s rather insensitive just because it’s been mentioned on a site she never reads.
Reb’s criteria for mentioning anything on her postings in relation to this missing young boy from HER VILLAGGEEEE
  1. can she make any money out of it = no, so she will not mention
  2. will this tie into her so called anxiety for her 🐑 = no, so she will not mention
  3. will it increase her flock of 🐑 = no, so she will not mention
As they say in the advert, simples

Reactions: 17

I think Lee did.... Once 😒

Reactions: 3
I think Lee did.... Once 😒
Maybe it’s a bit too worrying for them, as they bleep their kids out and try to ignore the niggling feeling that they are putting their children at risk, and that there are strangers out there who feel they know their children.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.