Mrs Meldrum #29 Primark knickers on the gram, Rebs fave hobby is to scam!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine trying really hard to act middle class - but always having in the back of your head that your husband has a Rangers FC tattoo on his leg! chav central

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Imagine trying really hard to act middle class - but always having in the back of your head that your husband has a Rangers FC tattoo on his leg! chav central
She has a woman stamp too don’t forget....and I refuse to think of her as middle class as I associate that with professionals not scroungers!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
How?! How is this a recommended account?!
It’s in the recommended for you accounts on my feed, I happened to look at a couple as they were men I had never seen before.

Sorry for the post offending. It was related to weirdo accounts. But yep sorry about it. I have reported it.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 2
😂 I said that they would get to go in Mickey’s car. If you win her vip giveaway you can too!

Reactions: 4
Now who thinks for 5 seconds that Mrs M would have paid for their trip to Disney on ice tonight?? Not a chance - easy to enjoy if it’s free and you’re paid to go along!

Reactions: 20
Now who thinks for 5 seconds that Mrs M would have paid for their trip to Disney on ice tonight?? Not a chance - easy to enjoy if it’s free and you’re paid to go along!
Yes course kindly gifted.

Did the whole family go?

I'm ignoring the troll.

Reb looks like shes struggling with today's workout on the raminators insta stories.

Reactions: 10
Wow. You are just awful awful people...
As awful as Mrs meldrum who uses anxiety to increase her engagement then doesn't respond to heartfelt posts. As awful as Mrs M who gets a direct message from a woman who lost her baby and doesn't even respond. As awful as Mrs M who uses a breast cancer scare to promote an ad. As awful as Mrs M who went to a food bank for an ad and didn't even take anything as awful as Mrs m who deletes and blocked a gay man when he said he didn't think mummy and me was an inclusive title as he and his husband had a child, as awful as Mrs M pimping out her childrens childhoods to the highest bidder for an ad, as awful as Mrs M who joined a pregnancy group and after being budded up with someone sent a private message saying I don't need anymore friends .....I could go on and on.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Front row seats!!! How does she even deserve these things? That’s what gets me. What’s she done? She hasn’t earnt these freebies by doing something special.
Yes I maybe a little bitter but she doesn’t even seem to appreciate these things and doesn’t appreciate her followers who have got her where she is.
I

I wish YouTube deleted folllowers when they hadn’t viewed a channel in maybe a year or something so you can get a proper picture of active followers and viewers of her

Reactions: 24
Front row seats!!! How does she even deserve these things? That’s what gets me. What’s she done? She hasn’t earnt these freebies by doing something special.
Yes I maybe a little bitter but she doesn’t even seem to appreciate these things and doesn’t appreciate her followers who have got her where she is.
I

I wish YouTube deleted folllowers when they hadn’t viewed a channel in maybe a year or something so you can get a proper picture of active followers and viewers of her
That would be fab idea.

Reactions: 3
Yes course kindly gifted.

Did the whole family go?

I'm ignoring the troll.

Reb looks like shes struggling with today's workout on the raminators insta stories.
All but poor poppy who never gets to do the Disney stuff...why would Reb want her spoiling the fun

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.