Mrs Meldrum #29 Primark knickers on the gram, Rebs fave hobby is to scam!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everyday is basically like a holiday for her.

She has forgotten what it’s like to be a parent and deal with the kids, housework, shopping, and the rest full-time alone. Without lap dog 🐕 Lee following her around.

Think that part of her problem, she doesn’t have to just get on with it like every other normal mum/parent as she can pass the buck to others when she’s having a bad day. Which is usually 3/4 times a week, when nothing free has came wizzing her way.
It does feel like she disconnected to most lives us parents lead.

I dont think its healthy her and lee spend so much time together.
Its unfair she always puts her needs before his.
The way she speaks to him and the evil dagger eyes she often gives him.
In some videos like 1 recent speed clean you can almost sense the attention.
As much as lee compliments her it never seems enough from her.
Shes always seeking outside validation and compliments.
She says family time is everything then does everything she can to avoid spending time together meal/ activity or on holiday together.
I assume her freinds are mum's.
Surely they cant be as selfish and pampered as she is.

Reactions: 12
Oh crap...didn’t mean to give them content ideas 😬

Does anyone remember this clip...
I think Lee did quite well actually despite being a total creep in the ladies underwear department and filming the primark employee...cringing for him so much 😳
Oh god i am cringing at the beginning of that. The bit men like best?! Can you imagine being in primark and seeing a man filming in the ladies undie bit?!! I think i would call security 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
More random sharing as nothing much going on in their life.

Nothing relevent to her life talking about kind people of faith.

Reactions: 2
All that money spent on her hair and it's dry as the desert - it looks frazzled and in terrible condition. 😮

Reactions: 13

I think Lee did quite well actually despite being a total creep in the ladies underwear department and filming the primark employee...cringing for him so much 😳
What an absolute creep 🤢. I think the lingerie dept would be the last place my husband would want to be in primark. And as for picking up knickers and saying she’s got ones like these already!! I’d hoof my hubby in the nuts if he posted that out to the world.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

She's always late in posting about what's going on in the news etc that post from the BBC was posted yesterday.
She's too busy in her pathetic bubble to care what's going on around her!

Reactions: 7

That poor primark checkout lady.
Harem breeks! Waha its now Rebs turn to cringe. Did she eye roll at that??
“Its scottish”
She is thinking wtf im never letting you loose in there again. This vlog is a belter!

Reactions: 2
That poor primark checkout lady.
Harem breeks! Waha its now Rebs turn to cringe. Did she eye roll at that??
“Its scottish”
She is thinking wtf im never letting you loose in there again. This vlog is a belter!
She is so disgusted when he says breeks ahaha :ROFLMAO:😂
It really does show how little chemistry they have, makes her skin crawl that he says the word 'sexy' for gods sake!

What are the chances Reb will be at this begging for freebies or telling them what a great brand ambassador she would be 🙄🤣

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Just caught up on the insta stories for olay - omg amateur hour! Reb brings it down to a lower level every time doesn’t she? How can she ‘Um’ and pause her way through that advert, then leave it cut off half way through??? Are olay really paying her for that tit? My 12 year old does a better ‘sales’ pitch filming herself making slime or baking brownies when she records herself ‘presenting’ 😍😂
I can’t believe Reb calls that her full time job. Those stories should have been deleted way before considering they were fit to publish - olay I think you’re owed a refund, and if you’ve not paid yet you would do well to send her a notice that you’re not paying for that amateur drivel.
They should be sending her a bill for any pots of moisturiser she's been sent! 😂

Reactions: 4
I didn’t watch that whole vlog but did that lady give permission to be on their vlog plastered all over the internet?

I know this sounds mean but I’ve no idea what she finds attractive about Lee. He is such a big baby. If there is a bird or anything in the house she’s had to deal with it. He looks so gormless all the time. Sitting there waiting to be instructed what to do. It’s like having a forth child. Thank goodness my hubby works hard at his job and isn’t bossed about by me. Cannot imagine my husband walking around Primark filming women’s underwear! Can you imagine? 🤣 what a goon. I would die if I found out he was doing that. It’s not just sad it’s bloody weird/strange. No wonder he was getting strange looks 😳

Reactions: 22
This is from an account I follow of a young mum of 3 who has just been diagnosed with breast cancer and is about to start chemo this week.

Rebecca when you read this, please just stop and think about how you conduct yourself and how you could use your account for good as well as how much free stuff you can get and how many adverts you can cram in

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 36
This is from an account I follow of a young mum of 3 who has just been diagnosed with breast cancer and is about to start chemo this week.

Rebecca when you read this, please just stop and think about how you conduct yourself and how you could use your account for good as well as how much free stuff you can get and how many adverts you can cram in
Devastating news . I wish this young girl all my love & hope her treatment goes well 💜💜💜

Blossomingbirds doing an ad for a cancer charity. She’s donated 100% of her fee for this add back to the charity. That’s how it’s done Reb!

Reactions: 20
Pat now showing Pete wicks on tv talking about I’m guessing Mike T, what’s with their obsession over this? They are using this poor guys death as some sort of personal crusade, at least that’s how it feels to me! They show this ‘aspirational life’ ( to some, not me!) and push crap down the sheep’s throat all for their own monetary gain, not giving a single crap about any financial/mental health pressure that puts on their followers. They are really grinding my gears over this. Not cool!

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 27

I wish that mum all the best, and hope she has lots of support and help for the next few months.
It’s such a shame, Rebecca has such an opportunity to do good and genuinely help/inform people but she fucks it up royally time after time. All with her selfish me me me attitude that everyone has to bend over for her. I’m actually done with this pair of stupid self absorbed fuckers, I can’t actually watch them anymore screw up their kids like this

Reactions: 12
Pat now showing Pete wicks on tv talking about I’m guessing Mike T, what’s with their obsession over this? They are using this poor guys death as some sort of personal crusade, at least that’s how it feels to me! They show this ‘aspirational life’ ( to some, not me!) and push crap down the sheep’s throat all for their own monetary gain, not giving a single crap about any financial/mental health pressure that puts on their followers. They are really grinding my gears over this. Not cool!
I find it really unsettling to see them use this news as bait for interaction.
Randomly posting screenshots insinuating and spectulating that trolls caused that poor mans death is actually horrendous.

• Angry
Reactions: 16
He spent a fraaaaaction too long holding those pants up to the camera when he was taking the stuff out of the bag 😉

• Sick
Reactions: 6
I find it really unsettling to see them use this news as bait for interaction.
Randomly posting screenshots insinuating and spectulating that trolls caused that poor mans death is actually horrendous.
While Lee does that Rebs on saying about how great her day was, how she feels good and relaxed etc. Once again her anxiety has disappeared. Will it reappear again when theres another Youtube video?

• Angry
Reactions: 10
I can't believe that a woman that's not even 30 yet spent part of today on a walk hanging out with her mum and her mum's friends?! 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 10
While Lee does that Rebs on saying about how great her day was, how she feels good and relaxed etc. Once again her anxiety has disappeared. Will it reappear again when theres another Youtube video?
I feel like it’s almost a threat. “Look what happened to him after those vile trolls were so mean” NO.

If you want to raise awareness for people suffering then post the Samaritans contact or urge people to speak to loved ones or someone they trust.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.