Mrs Meldrum #27 A drawing book that seems to suck, but piggies are here so lets all cheer!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His smug mug with that bicycle helmet makes him look like a bigger tosser . Pity wee Poppy was on the back because I would love to see him slam dunking face first into a ditch . ???

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Really long posts are really hard to read on a phone where you have to keep scrolling. I know others have said it, but the endless ones with all the gaps Are so hard to read ??‍♀

Reactions: 26
I see what @Kermit is saying about the pitfalls of ditching YT. I think Mrs M is on her way out on the YT front though. She doesn't care about Channel Mum anymore either.

She is looking to the future, to a social media future and focusing on where will allow you to pimp your kids out for views and engagement?
Insta will continue to allow video's of kids for so long I guess.

However Mrs M has always known that Instagram is where all the weirdos are. When she first started doing IG Live's she would have to ditch them and move back over to FB to get away from the guys creeping on her. Money talks for her though. While she is cashing in she won't pull the kids off of Insta ???

• Sad
Reactions: 13
His smug mug with that bicycle helmet makes him look like a bigger tosser . Pity wee Poppy was on the back because I would love to see him slam dunking face first into a ditch . ???
Poor poppy in a massive helmet that clearly isn't the right size ? she might as well not be wearing one!

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Poor Poppy has been dragged in the cold so Lee can stalk Reb and have coffee rather than taking Poppy somewhere like soft play. Find this all abit weird.

Reactions: 18
Ive “liked” a few of the neg comments as I wholeheartedly agree with it all. I was a sheep and i have seen the light. I even made a reply to a comment on the video which i have never done before. Go me ☺

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Poor poppy in a massive helmet that clearly isn't the right size ? she might as well not be wearing one!
It probs one of the big girlies or second hand . There're so selfish to buy a new 1 as it would be 1 less TP session at the gym for themselves

Reactions: 14
I’m sorry but they really need to get a life, I’ve run out of things to say about them?#pridecomesbeforeafall?I’m ashamed that they live in our town, have they no moral compass?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 21
I’m sorry but they really need to get a life, I’ve run out of things to say about them I’m afraid?#pridecomesbeforeafall?I’m ashamed that they live in our town, have they no moral compass?
I reeeeeallly want you to spill some more Goss on them. ? I feel you have lots of inside info ?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m just waiting for the 7th and book launch day! Can’t wait for those reviews.
We’ve said it before but if I had a book coming out in 3 days, I’d be shouting it from the rooftops!! What’s her problem?!
She knows it’s a crock of shite and rip off?

Reactions: 9
The mortgage thing doesn’t really make him deserve a pat (?) on the back because it’s all relative. We used to overpay our mortgage in our previous house, 4 of us living on one wage, because it was a relatively small house with a relatively small mortgage. We overplayed by £50 a month ??‍♀ If you don’t know the details that might sound impressive but it’s really not. Can only thing he fancied a humble brag to the flock ??

Reactions: 9
Ive “liked” a few of the neg comments as I wholeheartedly agree with it all. I was a sheep and i have seen the light. I even made a reply to a comment on the video which i have never done before. Go me ☺
@MrsCuthbo I did that on her video the other day but then just got loads of sheep having a ho at me because apparently I was a miserable jealous cow because I couldn’t be happy for someone who’d achieved so much by publishing their own book!!! It’s so frustrating how these people can’t see what she’s really like

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
@MrsCuthbo I did that on her video the other day but then just got loads of sheep having a ho at me because apparently I was a miserable jealous cow because I couldn’t be happy for someone who’d achieved so much by publishing their own book!!! It’s so frustrating how these people can’t see what she’s really like
Yes, I gave my opinion on one of her insta stories last week from my fake account, and one of them came back right at me with a heap of vitriol although my comment wasn’t deleted!?it just shows how stupid they all are, they can’t cope with a proper discussion or any difference of opinion, in the same way that she can’t, it’s always it’s MY channel, I do this for free #blockanddelete?it’s not a proper forum for anything other than???adulation.

Reactions: 11
I reeeeeallly want you to spill some more Goss on them. ? I feel you have lots of inside info ?
I could spill lots of beans on both of them but I’m trying to keep things relevant to what they post and how they behave. I need to protect my identity?

Reactions: 19
I could spill lots of beans on both of them but I’m trying to keep things relevant to what they post and how they behave. I need to protect my identity?
I’m local and desperately want to meet you for a coffee and mooch about their dirty little lies x

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m guessing that it’s tricky to navigate a career in social media. From what I get here she’s a YouTuber first and built up her following there. As a busy mum I do not have time for watching YouTube videos and never have. I’ve had Instagram and followed her on there, I would never go from there to a vlog. And. I get the feeling many IG followers are like this. I can dip in and out of IG, stories, feed whatever. But I only go on YouTube to put on Charlie and Lola to stop my child going mental in the car.
When she’s asked on IG I’ve always indicated I would not watch a vlog. I’ve seen 2 and both made me want to gouge my eyes out with teaspoons.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
1E0970CE-FB74-46C8-A7ED-A4A790455E27.jpeg

Morning wee belters!!! Finally ridding my bike with no stabilisers!!!!?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.