Mrs Meldrum #26 Del Boy & Rodney got nothing on Reb, cashmere kitchen roll she’s always on the beg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s disgusting that people have told her the reason YouTube are disabling comments yet she’s chosen to override the settings and will continue to share her children for the world to see.

Also, I thought she said Lee booked it as a surprise? So why in the car did he say ‘when we were discussing where to go and how far places were...’ thought it was a surprise MELD? ? In order to be a good liar you have to have a good memory, and those two don’t have half a brain cell between them! Total muppets!
Did he say that? ?? I'm not watcing the vlogs anymore and not giving them a view but what utter clowns. He clearly said it was a surprise when he booked it on stories.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yeah that’s Reb all over she’s sitting all warm in her faux Barbour jacket but she’ll willingly sling her kids into a feeezing paddling pool for 10 minutes peace. It’s the end of winter and Poppy is only just getting a warm jacket put on her and now she’s talking about paddling pools.
I actually think that’s a real barbour she’s got on today. Looks very similar to my one. Maybe she’s nicked it from mother ?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Did he say that? ?? I'm not watcing the vlogs anymore and not giving them a view but what utter clowns. He clearly said it was a surprise when he booked it on stories.
What a couple of thick cocunts! ?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So they get paid/get a free break with Sykes cottage and we see about 3 minutes of footage on insta but they apparently pay for a 1 night stay at St. Andrews themselves and we get an entire vlog dedicated to it on YouTube?! Something isn’t right there surely?! How is that good business sense?! Surely you’d vlog the paid work so when you actually have a night away with your husband on (allegedly ?) your own money you can relax and enjoy it and put the camera down!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Yep - around 3 minutes 50 second ‘when we were debating on where to go yesterday...’ was the exact line! Not only did he say on stories it was a surprise, she opened the vlog by saying it was a surprise and that he was a good lad!! Twats. Pat the twit. Reb the pleb!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Yep - around 3 minutes 50 second ‘when we were debating on where to go yesterday...’ was the exact line! Not only did he say on stories it was a surprise, she opened the vlog by saying it was a surprise and that he was a good lad!! Twats. Pat the twit. Reb the pleb!
Another post for @lola as proof that whatever comes out of these cocunts mouths is lies!

Reactions: 13
My favourite part was when he was salivating over playing the Old Course... ha well Pat I’m a mere mortal, certainly notnof your Public Figure standing and I managed to get a round for my husband AND a friend he golfs with.

I paid for it right enough - didn’t try to beg like you ?

The filming at the jacuzzi ? she had her hair tied up when she first went in then took it down obviously for the insta worthy bikini shot.

What a romantic weekend away..husband, wife and the camera ???

Hi there we’ve got a room booked for the evening..

Certainly Sir what’s the name?

Sure its Pat & Reb Cocunt ?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
You know when you watch a story, or see a post on their grid and you think ‘I just can’t wait to see what Tattle is gonna day about this’ [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
As I said, liar liar, pants on fire?planks the pair of them?

Reactions: 11
There’s no way if it was a night away to recharge and spend time together that they’d go to the effort of vlogging the whole thing, had to laugh at the staged walk into the hotel with the camera placed on the wall then lapdog lee having to run back and get it before they checked in. There’s 100% an ad coming out of this! Surprise weekend booked by “The Meld” reads the same as “birthday trip to Disneyland Paris for Safiyah”

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Why does Lee think it's acceptable to record in hd some random people playing golf without their permission and post it online?

What if they are in hiding for witness protection or something

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Why does Lee think it's acceptable to record in hd some random people playing golf without their permission and post it online?

Because he’s Lee Meldrum, Public Figure who can invade people’s privacy as he sees fit.

Given how into his golf he is, he must know that’s in extremely poor taste to be doing that.

Reactions: 17

Must be all those fizzy sweets on the way back to the hotel getting him excited! Those men were probably thinking look at the little boy taking photos of us he must have a keen interest in golf ?

• Haha
Reactions: 24

The same way that he thinks it’s ok to film folk at the gym, in cafes, shops, performers on stage at the theatre, neighbours houses and cars as they swan in and out of their old street, using his drone to spy on houses in his street, the list is endless.

Reactions: 21
Just watched the St Andrews Vlog.
My god what a snooze fest. They are both so boring. I’m sure there is lots more to see and do in St Andrews than walk down a street, go for something to eat and sit in a jacuzzi :sleep::sleep:

Reactions: 15
They really are the most bizarre odd couple.
That whole video was so fake and forced!! They have zero chemistry between them... I think they are trying way too hard to show everyone how happy they are.

Reactions: 23
Must be all those fizzy sweets on the way back to the hotel getting him excited! Those men were probably thinking look at the little boy taking photos of us he must have a keen interest in golf ?
Mr meldrum can simultaneously look both 15 and 45, it's peculiar

• Haha
Reactions: 42
What's with the bad 70's film music.......????
But so glad she filmed the " Please shower" notice for our benefit ?
Methinks there's been a wee bit of Insta Abs photoshopping going on..............?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I mean surely if you’re away with your husband without the family the absolutely last thing on your mind would be vlogging?! Aside from the obvious, when you get some alone time with your husband there’s also so much talking and reminiscing and planning and silliness and deep and meaningfuls to be had...but vlogging ?

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.