Mrs Meldrum #25 One night away paid by Lee, oh sorry forgot to declare it but it’s free!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From watching her instastories, her book looks sooo bad, even worse than I imagined. Honestly, who would pay money for this crap??

Reactions: 14
Hi everyone not been on this for weeks Not missed much she’s still a joke recent shenanigans with her I’ve unfollowed what a relief couldn’t watch the car crash anymore she talks herself a good talk so full of it and up herself. Can’t believe it’s thread 25 great work ❤

Reactions: 8
New video is 5 minute day in the life.

First 2 minutes are telling you about Plenty promotion
Next 2 minutes involve her cleaning kitchen counter with plenty, eating a crumpet using plenty as a plate, goes to the gym then a wee bit of drone tree footage.
Final minute we see them using their 50% off ratuken movies that they won on plenty promotion.

Very little effort gone in, once again.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
There is no way she’s having “therapy” - what a load of tit!

She’s saying it’s not an. NHS therapist so are we to believe she’s putting her hand in her pocket and paying real money?! Is she my arse!!!!!!

If it was true we would have heard about it long before now.

It’s alllllllll lies.

She’s obviously had Boden on her case and they have told her to retract or amend the garbage she’s been spouting about the pink jumper that cures anxiety.

She’s a pathological liar. If I was her family I would have genuine, serious concerns over her behaviour. She’s a bloody mess.

Reactions: 27
I had zero idea what plenty was until someone asked what it was as they were confused.

Also I thought she was touching the picture as the towel blends in with the picture so didn’t see it either! ?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So basically she took the girls to wherever that is for a photoshoot for the ad? (The pic on her stories).

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
From cashmere to kitchen roll in a couple of days!!

I bet this is a scammer bums Plenty promotion. They are really scraping the barrel of the crap they are getting them to advertise!

A few weeks they will all be advertising bloody kitchen roll!!

Reactions: 6
Brummys having therapy now Rebs has jumped on that bandwagon- yawn, does she ever have original ideas even the colouring books been done by someone else .Hope she gets sued for plagiarism . Surely this website should be classed as a service to channel mums and their audiences informing and reminding these ‘influencers’ of their moral obligation. Most of the stuff of late has been taken straight from these threads!

Reactions: 8
Ah well now she’s got some free plenty she can maybe give herself a rub down with it after her workouts cause those leggings she wears must be about able to walk to the washing machine themselves.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Doesn’t channel mum have an inhouse therapist?? Likely the therapist she is speaking about?

I noticed on Ash Reid thread someone posted a timetable they were speaking about tattle and trolls at the mummy vidcon thing a few weeks ago, Emma Kenney, the one that was vocal on Twitter about Creepy Ingham.
I thought of Emma Kenney too, especially as it was arranged so quickly and is not NHS.

Reactions: 2
Hallelujah! Someone’s asked about the wee piggies!

I also highly suspect they are a Tattler ??

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Hallelujah! Someone’s asked about the wee piggies!

I also highly suspect they are a Tattler ??
Wasn't me, can't afford the time out of their strict training regime! And she thinks 90 days with old Ramilicious is hard!
Runner Pops keeps picking her own outfits and they're not tutus ?

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Look at her answering all the comments in the #ad to show what a good little girl she is. Bore off with your fake engagement

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.