Mrs Meldrum #25 One night away paid by Lee, oh sorry forgot to declare it but it’s free!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone get a further reply from a Boden after being told our complaints were “being taken to the highest level”??

I just sent them a follow up email to say I was disappointed not to have had another response

Reactions: 11
YES! This is absolutely it. She has recently done a “reframing anxiety” type thing you can buy and work through. No doubt that’s what she’s talking about.
Yes!! I think you have totally hit the nail on the head there!! She will be promoting Anna's online course next week.

Reactions: 14
Emily Norris did a plenty vlog last week, can imagine the next few weeks will see quite a few more going up! Just looked at her Insta, she did a post too, hers looked almost as random as Reb's! ? her and the boys on a trampoline ?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Did anyone get a further reply from a Boden after being told our complaints were “being taken to the highest level”??

I just sent them a follow up email to say I was disappointed not to have had another response
I doubt they'd come back to you to tell you what's been said tho? For a business it'd be treated as an internal matter, they wouldn't have to follow up with specifics?

Reactions: 5
Bloody hell, why did I watch that vlog????, I'll never learn. 5.47 minutes of my life gone just like that??. Oh if my life consisted of doing what the Meldrums seem to do on a regular daily basis??. I'd be bored out of my frigging mind????. What a life for a young family to lead. Dull, dull, dull.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
How much would Ole Edgy have been paid by Plenty for this ad? It's absolutely pathetic. The vlog is a complete waste of time and the grid post is laughable. She doesn't even explain what Plenty is and has used the grid post to show off her straight-from-Pinterest "gallery wall". How long would it take to sort that bloody top right frame?!

I only know what Plenty is because of that "Juan Sheet Does Plenty" ad - that's memorable. Mrs M's "on pack promotion" ad explains precisely nothing. Throw all the press release buzzwords into a disjointed vlog and insta post and voila - here comes the mooonnnneeeyyyyy.

Maybe we're the real mugs here - why go out to work and put in any effort at all when she's sat in her Murder Mansion in 3 week old gym wear after doing the bare minimum?!

I'm actually angry about tonight's posts. She's lost that last modicum of respect I had for her.

Reactions: 14
I doubt they'd come back to you to tell you what's been said tho? For a business it'd be treated as an internal matter, they wouldn't have to follow up with specifics?
No I wasn’t expecting them to respond with specifics of what they qeee doing but because they made a point of saying it was being referred to the highest level I guess I just expected whoever that highest level was to maybe send me an email to say he’s received my complaint and to assure me it was being dealt with or something

Reactions: 6
How much would Ole Edgy have been paid by Plenty for this ad?
It quite obvious that she’s not getting paid much for it if anything with the amount of effort she has put in! Haven’t watched the vlog but the picture is pathetic!

She puts more effort in to her instastories just putting on her “gifted” make up in a morning.

Scammer Mum will be keeping all the profits on this one.

I also love that she's advertised her book and kitchen roll on the same day. Maybe the blank pages of the book have another purpose?!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I really really really want to start a Tattle TY channel.
A channel we’re we can upload our own edited reaction videos. The IG works, but with a video we can literally discuss her videos in a critique manner. I don’t know, I just feel like people would have their eyes opened more. BUT I have a full time job, kids, a house (unfortunately not murder mansion) and I don’t pretend to even know where to start.
I know it’s sad but my guilty pleasure is watching American reaction videos on YT. I had to replace the floggers that I used to have on in the background whilst cooking/ironing. They are so hilarious and I can just see an edited clap back version of edgys offerings, complete with cartoon mushroom...

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I also love that she's advertised her book and kitchen roll on the same day. Maybe the blank pages of the book have another purpose?!
Her book has better use in the bathroom than the kitchen ???

• Haha
Reactions: 9
From looking at the portion sizes of what they eat, they can’t be getting paid much per ad. Food is the only thing they have to find money for and it’s clear they are scrimping. NO ONE splits a fillet of salmon between two adults. It’s very strange.

Reactions: 20
Ok, I watched the vlog. However why is she lying about it being a "day in the life"

Half of it was filmed last weekend when they went out to the waterfall place (before she went out to the MLM party and had her "anxiety" meltdown) and then the rest was filmed in real time as she's wearing her jumper and necklace that appeared on Insta stories about watching a film. Even her footage of lunch today didn't marry up with actual lunch today.

She's such a try hard, trying to make her content 'organic' but it's so bitty and completely false. What she basically did was film the #ad stuff last week and the rest was filmed today.

Oh and Rebba.. a "day" has 1440 minutes in it, you condensed it down to 6

• Haha
Reactions: 18
From looking at the portion sizes of what they eat, they can’t be getting paid much per ad. Food is the only thing they have to find money for and it’s clear they are scrimping. NO ONE splits a fillet of salmon between two adults. It’s very strange.
They have always eaten like that and spat hacking always gone on about three body of things when they are paying! They are just so tight it’s unbelievable! Just shows them up to be mean in every way,!

Reactions: 5

I did, i orginally got the standard of highest level, you have been heard blurb.. so I went back, explained that I would like to know what action, if any, is being taken and reitterated again how distasteful I thought the ad was etc etc.. ended up being longer than my uni dissertation ??‍♀ This was my response...
just repeated the same jargon about supporting mental health charities.. didn’t answer any of my questions or acknowledge any of the points i raised.

• Wow
At least the kitchen roll will come in handy to clean up all the tit that comes out of her mouth. She's a total bleeping joke now.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
No I wasn’t expecting them to respond with specifics of what they qeee doing but because they made a point of saying it was being referred to the highest level I guess I just expected whoever that highest level was to maybe send me an email to say he’s received my complaint and to assure me it was being dealt with or something
Yes, you should still get a reply?

Reactions: 1
Hilarious. Plenty must be raging. That isn't even Plenty on her sofa, just had a look at my pack and it doesn't look like that. Half the audience don't even know what she's advertising. Could she not be bothered to change out of her stinky gym gear? Complete fail. Why do advertisers use her?
This is what I just don’t understand? there are plenty of nicer, intelligent and more relatable you tubers out there doing a far better job than her. If I paid someone to advertise my product then I would want it done properly with accountability too.

Reactions: 8
They never go to the Birdhouse cafe any more, owners will no doubt be delighted?as will the clientele who were probably fed up of constantly featuring on Lee’s insta stories?probably too expensive for them now they have the BIG house. She met her friends in the new Ride Cafe last week which I think is much more down market in its food and pricing.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I did, i orginally got the standard of highest level, you have been heard blurb.. so I went back, explained that I would like to know what action, if any, is being taken and reitterated again how distasteful I thought the ad was etc etc.. ended up being longer than my uni dissertation ??‍♀ This was my response...View attachment 6685just repeated the same jargon about supporting mental health charities.. didn’t answer any of my questions or acknowledge any of the points i raised.
What a tit follow up response!!! I cannot imagine their due diligence can be particularly thorough if they selected her! Will be interesting to see if I get another reply after my follow up email earlier

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.