Mrs Meldrum #25 One night away paid by Lee, oh sorry forgot to declare it but it’s free!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree to leave F out of this. However annoying they may well be she shouldn't be involved. I'm going to trust the nice side of human nature that they are helping her out but we just don't know about it.

Reactions: 4
They are quite isolated in their lives so agree they might not realise but they do have plenty of friends with children but any issues would’ve been picked up at her 27 month health visitor review my child also went to the same nursery as F does so I know the referrals are made much earlier to SALT and she will be seen by the time she is 3 1/2 - 4 where we are as we’ve been through it and out the other side with our eldest now.
Remember these are 2 parents at home full time, with all the time in the world on their hands
Sorry if I offended but my frustration is at the Meldrums, of course they may already be doing something about it but I doubt it, they're too busy skipping off to the gym with their amino shakes! my original point was they seem to skirt around any issues they face and bury their heads in the sand and don’t take constructive criticism lightly in any way. It was not a direct criticism of Florence’s speech or anyone elses child

Reactions: 20
I do think if people would hate comments on their children and their development then don’t put them online for people to comment on.
That’s the difference, the meldrums have.

Reactions: 10
Didn’t realise I had to comment on every thread in order to be allowed an opinion...

As I said before, I have a child a similar age with speech issues and it’d break my heart if he was spoken about in such a way. Is that a good enough reason for you?
I wasn’t asking you to explain your reasons for having an opinion.

I was suggesting to you that if you didn’t like or care for the comments made, to simply ignore them and move on.

From all that I have read and as I stated in my original reply to your comment was that it is in no way a direct criticism of Florence herself, it’s more of how her parents don’t seem to be doing the needful to help with her speech.

I understand if you are a parent who has a child with similar speech issues that you may find it a little close to home something like that being raised, but I’m sure you’re also the type of parent who actually is doing all they can the help their child get the support they need whereas the Meldrums continually seem to show the opposite to be true i.e. Florrie’s speech and Poppy continually being ill.

Reactions: 13
Maybe she’s seen sense? Why would you put the pressure of a fitness tracker on a child of that age? ?
To be fair, my son who’s 7 asked for one for Christmas as he sees his dad wearing his when running and wanted to be able to compete steps with him ? he wears his every day and absolutely loves it! #notkindlygifted #imnotascrounger #allpaidforbyme ?

Reactions: 9
I’m sure I remember a while back them taking F to the hospital for an appointment about her speech ? like pre poppy. It was just a quick “hi guys. Today we’ve got an appointment with florrie at the hospital for her speech and then blah blah”

Reactions: 2
F is part of the whole Meldrum brand. Her parents chose to make her part if it. Therefore any criticism directed towards her parents for her lack of speaking skills is fair imo. Sweaty Becky asks for advice on every single aspect of her kid’s lives (not that she takes it) so some of us are “advising” her to get help with F’s speech.
Again, we are not Admin or Mods & I like to think if anything inappropriate was being said Admin would step in & remove it. They haven’t. So move on.

Reactions: 12
F is part of the whole Meldrum brand. Her parents chose to make her part if it. Therefore any criticism directed towards her parents for her lack of speaking skills is fair imo. Sweaty Becky asks for advice on every single aspect of her kid’s lives (not that she takes it) so some of us are “advising” her to get help with F’s speech.
Again, we are not Admin or Mods & I like to think if anything inappropriate was being said Admin would step in & remove it. They haven’t. So move on.
She proved the point on advice this afternoon when asking about the bush in the garden ‘can we trim it back?’ And put a yes or no poll on insta. Next story was the bush trimmed back ... ??‍♀?

Why ask?!

Reactions: 19
Mrs Meldrum #26 The sheep arent happy with a 6 minute vlog, unlucky for them there’s #plenty more to flog!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
For those of you worried about your pre-schoolers speech, don't be too concerned. I have known a number of my friend's children with speech difficulties and my next door neighbour's daughter had possibly the worst speech I have ever known. It was most peculiar. She would just say the very first letter of each word. It was cleverly peculiar. Every single one of these children, within a year of so of being at school, had completely normal speech. My neighbour's daughter is now 8 years old and seriously never shuts up and is way ahead in all of her subjects at school. I really did think she would always have problems but she is a right little chatterbox now.

Reactions: 6
#26 Lee got his end away, but when will the guinea pigs come to stay?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Seriously though if that was me I'd be getting concerned about the comments, I'd be bucking my ideas and trying my best. I'd certainly not be slacking even more and choosing to avoid work just because I can! She just doesn't realise how good she has it and how tough life can be. Silly girl.

Reactions: 15
I guess they’ve figured out how to get comments back up on their YouTube ? With the disabled comments issue on there lately I bet they thought the ?⛈ was dying down. Wait what’s that sound? ?it sounds like a flushing toilet oh yes there goes the career ??
They'd have been better keeping comments off, these are awful!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Seriously though if that was me I'd be getting concerned about the comments, I'd be bucking my ideas and trying my best. I'd certainly not be slacking even more and choosing to avoid work just because I can! She just doesn't realise how good she has it and how tough life can be. Silly girl.
This is what I mean, they can choose to do whatever they want but at the end of the day they will ultimately face the consequences for it also. They are treading on thin ice and they can’t see it. Those comments on YouTube will never be taken on board, she’ll have thought to herself that’s tattle folk coming on and trying to rain on her positive cashmere lined parade, of course she won’t see that the tide is starting to turn or that she needs to change her ways and start producing worthy content. They will be blocked by the morning and on with the show, another day another Breton ?

Reactions: 17
To be fair, my son who’s 7 asked for one for Christmas as he sees his dad wearing his when running and wanted to be able to compete steps with him ? he wears his every day and absolutely loves it! #notkindlygifted #imnotascrounger #allpaidforbyme ?
He’s not 4 though

Reactions: 1
For those of you worried about your pre-schoolers speech, don't be too concerned. I have known a number of my friend's children with speech difficulties and my next door neighbour's daughter had possibly the worst speech I have ever known. It was most peculiar. She would just say the very first letter of each word. It was cleverly peculiar. Every single one of these children, within a year of so of being at school, had completely normal speech. My neighbour's daughter is now 8 years old and seriously never shuts up and is way ahead in all of her subjects at school. I really did think she would always have problems but she is a right little chatterbox now.
That's so positive and hopefully reassuring for those concerned about their own little ones. ?
This is what I mean, they can choose to do whatever they want but at the end of the day they will ultimately face the consequences for it also. They are treading on thin ice and they can’t see it. Those comments on YouTube will never be taken on board, she’ll have thought to herself that’s tattle folk coming on and trying to rain on her positive cashmere lined parade, of course she won’t see that the tide is starting to turn or that she needs to change her ways and start producing worthy content. They will be blocked by the morning and on with the show, another day another Breton ?
"cashmere lined parade"... Love it! ?
Agree completely, but the number of likes on the negative nelly posts, far more than the "15 trolls on Tattle", seriously they should be concerned. Normally she's 'fastest finger' with the negativity. Looks to me, that a lot of the sheep are getting restful. We've all been there! ?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.