Mrs Meldrum #25 One night away paid by Lee, oh sorry forgot to declare it but it’s free!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wtaf is with her Insta stories? Can she not speak about “her” book? Is she a mime now? No talking allowed.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wtaf is with her Insta stories? Can she not speak about “her” book? Is she a mime now? No talking allowed.
She's so, so in awe of her own literary genius it's caused the protective veil to fall from her throat and has rendered her speechless...........

Either that or she's actually gob smacked at how far her own audacity has taken her this time!
Although I'm quite liking a new career in mine for the pair of them.........Boden Bretons at the ready and maybe a couple of cheeky little gifted "berries" ?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She's so, so in awe of her own literary genius it's caused the protective veil to fall from her throat and has rendered her speechless...........

Either that or she's actually gob smacked at how far her own audacity has taken her this time!
Although I'm quite liking a new career in mine for the pair of them.........Boden Bretons at the ready and maybe a couple of cheeky little gifted "berries" ?
She d have to have seen a GP to get therapy in the NHS. I don t believe for one second she d paid anyone or indeed had the therapy. She s had her knuckles wrapped over the jumper can cure anxiety by a Boden and is trying to cover her tracks!! What actually is a ‘funk’?? Patronising to all her followers who actually suffer from anxiety! Just when you think she cannot sink any lower! If she was a friend of mine I d be having serious words with her - absolutely disgusting behaviour x

Reactions: 17
She and mummy Cannon think we are all trolls with nothing better to do but so far I count a handful of professional people commenting on her outrageous and grabby behaviour.

So far we’ve had someone from CID, a dentist, therapists, nurses of all sorts and many other professional types comment on here but yes that’s right we are all just lazy trolls with nothing better to do with our time than to pick on Reb. After the Boden debacle I’m half expecting to go into work tomorrow and my list to be empty because everyone has been cured over the weekend after a trip to Boden.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Don’t get me started on how angry it makes me that these people do nothing and get a load of shite published when there are unknown talented writers out there who can’t get anywhere near anything being published.
It’s a mockery.

Reactions: 11
Psychological therapist, not NHS apparently ?
No Boden tag for your nice new jumper in your book advert Reb?

Reactions: 5
Doesn’t channel mum have an inhouse therapist?? Likely the therapist she is speaking about?

I noticed on Ash Reid thread someone posted a timetable they were speaking about tattle and trolls at the mummy vidcon thing a few weeks ago, Emma Kenney, the one that was vocal on Twitter about Creepy Ingham.
That was me :)

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Now come on, was it not yesterday they shared a child sized salmon portion ? ?
This is what makes their greed so obvious when anything "gifted" involves food and/ or drink. Can't shovel enough down fast enough then. I'd hate to see the pair of them at a free, all you can eat, buffet ?
That’s why she doesn’t have an eating disorder ?#freefood

Reactions: 1
Has the dirty witch still got her gym stuff on from her gym session this morning? Looks like it on Lee's story filming her with F on the bike ?

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Has the dirty witch still got her gym stuff on from her gym session this morning? Looks like it on Lee's story filming her with F on the bike ?
Looks like it, right down to the shoes, bit of respect to others using the gym...........maybe be a dirty witch in your own life, but change your shoes and not bring your outside grott in and all over the SHARED equipment and mats ?

• Angry
Reactions: 12
I’m sorry but I’m actually getting really concerned for those poor wee belter guinea pigs. WHERE ARE THEY??

#ripyaweebelters #gonebutnotforgotten
#istheguineapigmanstillill? #surelynot

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Well that bike looks way too low for go florrie. Her knees are bending far too much. So mich for it not fitting (blatant trying to get better one, maybe this one has a bit of dust on it?). You’d think she was amazing on bike way lee has gone on recently - balance bike skills were amazing eh. But she is 4.5 years? By that age my daughter had been on a big bike, no stabilisers for 2 years and son 1.5 years.

Reactions: 7
Well that bike looks way too low for go florrie. Her knees are bending far too much. So mich for it not fitting (blatant trying to get better one, maybe this one has a bit of dust on it?). You’d think she was amazing on bike way lee has gone on recently - balance bike skills were amazing eh. But she is 4.5 years? By that age my daughter had been on a big bike, no stabilisers for 2 years and son 1.5 years.
They just never seem to put in the effort with these skills, I could be wrong but I'm sure we would have heard/seen/read about progress.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.