Mrs Meldrum #25 One night away paid by Lee, oh sorry forgot to declare it but it’s free!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would consider reporting any therapist that did any kind of affiliate link with a client to their registered body (bacp/ukcp etc)
It doesn't sit right ethically with me, but then I have an agreement with my clients that I won't even acknowledge them if I see them outside of our sessions unless they wish to acknowledge me, then it'll be a hello or nod etc, I'd not want it splashed all over social media...
Well it looks like it depends what kind of therapist you are, I don’t see anything wrong in acknowledging a client, what’s wrong is to talk to others about their problems, that’s have been discussed in confidence, which you can’t really by law, I have no problems with acknowledging people, sometimes it’s part of their therapy?

Reactions: 2
That's the beauty of agreement, it's collaborative. I've only had a couple who have wanted to have full acknowledgement (teenagers are my main client base) . I work in a different town to where I live so it's unlikely to happen aside from when I'm 'mooching' around the shops between clients and meetings. ?

Reactions: 7
Now come on, was it not yesterday they shared a child sized salmon portion ? ?
This is what makes their greed so obvious when anything "gifted" involves food and/ or drink. Can't shovel enough down fast enough then. I'd hate to see the pair of them at a free, all you can eat, buffet ?
Like piggies at a trough ??????

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Why does it have to come with a bikini shot.

I don't think shes seeing a therapist.
Maybe a follower whos therapist dmed her once.

Shes had 1 reiki session and shes an expert.

Gkad shes put disclaimer

Intresting shes not using the anxiety word anymore

Its changed to in a funk.

Maybe channel mum
Maybe boden have stepped in.

We know next made her change the breast cancer scare but months later people wont notice that change.

Hopefully Boden have explained in no uncertain terms that using mental health and advertising a £140 jumper was not on.

Hopefully boden got the message and wont work with her again.

I feel boden are listening unlike other brands.

I dont know about kelly bee knees
Does seem bit like dig at reb
Brummy post funny.
Kelly working with very. I don't like very as they like loansharks of catalogue
I hate think people getting into debt to copy influencers.
Saying that i did order a drier in sale but paid with bank card.

Hopefully tide is turning on mummy influencers.

Im.sure kids love more flying tipping abd walks in the words with their picnic plates.

Weekend all about family and no screentime.
Yet both went to gym today and posting on social media.

Today is damage limitation at best.

I suspectee lamb meal must be hello fresh
Its far too different to wjat they normally eat and complex to cook.

Im.sure they scored a free family box a week for a month.

When they went hotel lee said they ate loads.
Was it 3 or 4 meals and they brought home pork leftovers in tubs.

The guy eats leftover takeout next day.

When in Costa they ate crazy amount.
When in giraffe they fillled their boots

At start of year more veggie meals were to save money.

Think mummy and daddy cannon feed them least once a week.

They mostly shop aldis

They must realy hate Tesco as they onky mention numerous trips morrisions.
But other month asda was so cheap yey never see weekly food shop at asda.

Tiny portions at home

Cant worm out if they skint or tight.

Reactions: 11
So she was just in a funk now apparently
Not anxiety? But then we knew that
She is denying the severity of it now and writing a disclaimer (as suggested by us of course)
Awwh bless her, they MUST have got a bike yesterday after all, she's doing that much bloody back peddling! Pathetic. Wonder who helped her write it? ???

• Haha
Reactions: 20
View attachment 6640
Does this look like someone who’s suffering from anxiety?! Nope! It’s a shame she doesn’t suffer from been dishonest and a liar ?! Making herself to be something she isn’t! Get a grip and grow the duck up and take responsibility!
Doesn't sound like shes seen a gp
That shes got a diagnosis.

She self diagnosed herself and decided anxiety great new way excuse her actions and increase engagment.

As the breast cancer scare been used.

As an ex employer 2 things difficult to prove is back pain and mental health.

Reactions: 10
She hasn’t been getting therapy anymore than my dog has she’s a liar and the reason I know she’s a liar is I clearly remember her saying she was sent for therapy to cure her “fear of the dark” (to be fair if I was married to Lee I’d spend my life in the dark) and said she found it no help at all and after about 4 or so sessions said it was useless and hadn’t helped. That was on one of her internet blogs so she’s a total non believer in therapy.

Does she honestly think we believe she has actually PAID for therapy as that’s the only way she got one so quick. Therapy on the NHS has endless waiting lists due to people actually needing it hence why they have waiting lists for it. Aww is poor ickle Reb needing thewapy cause her bottom lip has started to go!! Therapist will prob need therapy after listening to her bleat on in her grating self obsessed smug voice about how horrible people are for voicing their opinion on what a pair of freeloading twats they are. Fly with the crows get shot with the crows my dear.

Reactions: 19
Doesn’t channel mum have an inhouse therapist?? Likely the therapist she is speaking about?

I noticed on Ash Reid thread someone posted a timetable they were speaking about tattle and trolls at the mummy vidcon thing a few weeks ago, Emma Kenney, the one that was vocal on Twitter about Creepy Ingham.

I feel a bit mean thinking this but I don’t believe the therapist story, it’s so convinient and think it’s a face saving exercise after saying the clothing, night away and one reiki session ‘cured’ her. It gives her an out for the terrible way she has and is treating genuine fans and followers who reach out to her.

And would a therapist not advise she takes a step back from such a public platform to reassess things? ?
If you are mean then I am too. I don't believe her at all. It's a crock of tit.

Reactions: 10
Yes for sure she has not been to a gp and obviously because she knows she doesn’t have an anxiety disorder, just anxious about her precarious career, made more precarious by her own actions.
How does she keep making these dumb decisions? It’s like she wants to fail. (Next/cancer, boden/anxiety)
After some of your comments- you may be right- she could have been told to write disclaimer by someone

Reactions: 11
Hilarious on her fb post

Shes had 3 responses

1 random bloke posted this

Maybe she thinks she needs a social media boost.

Why can't she talk about much without being half naked or in swim wear

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She's 100% been whipped into shape by someone because she's never ever given good advice about mental health and here she is actually suggesting people visit their GP ? 10/10 for sharing good advice that you've probably been spoon fed.
My thoughts exactly. It’s one extreme to another.

Reactions: 8
Hilarious on her fb post

Shes had 3 responses

1 random bloke posted this

Maybe she thinks she needs a social media boost.

Why can't she talk about much without being half naked or in swim wear
Oh man!!! I don’t have Facebook??

• Haha
I reckon a proper therapist would tell reb sort life out.

I Think seem Emma before

She seems nice

Yes maybe shes done some work with channel mum.

Cant imagine she work with reb.

Sounds like shes had tought time and would tell reb get a grip.

Reactions: 2
My bum hole has had more therapy than she has!
Her therapy likely to be talking to a trusted 'straight talking" friend, even her mother or sister. That's all. It's a load of bully. It's smells it's that much bullshit.
However I do think tattlers should take credit for complaining as they did (and other followers not on here) promptly to Boden about her irresponsible, unprofessional and misleading posts.
Not bad work for 'trolls".. Someone has definitely had to sit up and take notice. ?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
As someone who has an ongoing battle with anxiety i am embarrassed to admit i was tempted to try reiki after her stories. I would be willing to try anything and hearing positive stories gives a little glimmer of hope. Then I remembered who I was watching and the fact she probably never suffered with anxiety to begin with and I feel worse than i did before watching her shitstorm of a story. Normally I'd like to promote open discussion about mental health but she needs to stop, it's damaging.
I am usually a lurker here, trying to catch up with all the threads. I also suffer from anxiety (the real one) and I can tell from my very own experience that reiki does help. Together with therapy and meds. But reiki does help. IF and only if she is feeling anxiety what she may be feeling after the rieki session is probably temporary (if and only if she’s really feeling so well) because just one session of something does not cure anything.

I used to like them very much: they are young and seemed a fun family. After reading the 25 threads here I just watch to see what they are on to.

I have to admit both Rebs and Lee have liked and replied one or two comments or DMs. But I don’t comment that much. And I really don’t know what the F is going on with them now. Since September last year it’s been a slippery slope for them and their channels ...

Reactions: 14
She is not seeing a therapist. Not a chance. I’ll eat my hat if this is true.

She’s got a bollocking from Boden for saying the £140 jumper cured her anxiety and has had to write a bit of blurb. She can’t say the reiki has cured her as she’s had one session, so the easiest thing to do is say “I’ve been speaking to a therapist (which I’ve not spoken about before)” and hope it makes it ok and we all forget about it.

We won’t forget about it. If anything we will just call you out on even more of your endless lies.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.