Mrs Meldrum #25 One night away paid by Lee, oh sorry forgot to declare it but it’s free!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 6640
Does this look like someone who’s suffering from anxiety?! Nope! It’s a shame she doesn’t suffer from been dishonest and a liar ?! Making herself to be something she isn’t! Get a grip and grow the duck up and take responsibility!
Great way to hide that fat neck Sweaty Becky! ?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The shower thing I can't get, there's nothing better than a shower post exercise, I almost feel cleaner if that makes sense? All the sweat etc has gone. I do 2hours finishing at 9pm and still run for a quick shower before settling down to eat dinner (which is not what they have, why so little food especially if trying to make dem gains) and I'm proper lazy!

Reactions: 15
Och actually she doesn’t need therapy shes part of the “Strong Girls Club” don’t you know ?

I know this because she once wore a t-shirt that said that very thing so if she’s said it, written it or worn it and told us the magic of it then it must be true ?.

Keep back peddling Reb your doing a sterling job keeping that sinking ship going.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Saw this from sara Cox’s interview in the Guardian. So true ? not just insta mummies but celeb mummies aswell!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
That lamb dish was definitely a hello fresh meal, we used to have hello fresh every week and I’ve had that meal several times so recognize it

Reactions: 6
Awwh bless her, they MUST have got a bike yesterday after all, she's doing that much bloody back peddling! Pathetic. Wonder who helped her write it? ???
#Gifted Boden PR # Boden Press Pack(AKA How to write a good disclaimer)

Maybe she has a new chum in Leo the customer service man. I'm not convinced he's actually real, more a generic Boden " front"/ Hobbit, as any time I've had to complain to them it's always him that responds............... ?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She is not seeing a therapist. Not a chance. I’ll eat my hat if this is true.

She’s got a bollocking from Boden for saying the £140 jumper cured her anxiety and has had to write a bit of blurb. She can’t say the reiki has cured her as she’s had one session, so the easiest thing to do is say “I’ve been speaking to a therapist (which I’ve not spoken about before)” and hope it makes it ok and we all forget about it.

We won’t forget about it. If anything we will just call you out on even more of your endless lies.
????????? Here here.

Reactions: 9
I had been blocked on insta months ago and see I’ve been randomly unblocked! Anyone else?
Maybe now that she profits directly from the amount of books sold, she actually gives a tit about how many people can see her ad for it and has therefore decided the masses of blocked folks are worth unblocking. I imagine it will take her quite some time to go through that list.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why has the Daddy and me book got her name to it and not Lee's? Also is there not going to be a Sykes cottage vlog? I am genuinely intrigued to see the book Q&A vlog and how honest she is about her involvement in that process in it!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
M
Why has the Daddy and me book got her name to it and not Lee's? Also is there not going to be a Sykes cottage vlog? I am genuinely intrigued to see the book Q&A vlog and how honest she is about her involvement in that process in it!
More spouting of the tit she speaks promises, claims ...

Reactions: 4
Wow, how many are actually just blank pages or with only a header.........So, so much thought has gone into this and how much dolla does it cost again? I couldn't help notice the one full page was of emojis, please tell me she's included:m? and ?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.