Mrs Meldrum #25 One night away paid by Lee, oh sorry forgot to declare it but it’s free!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The dinner plate will have more meat/content than whatever she ha s scheduled for upload tonight.

The lamb pilaf was 100% a hello fresh meal - they are a sausage and mash/salmon pesto/baked potato family. They last time they had lamb was for an AD. She’s never bought lamb mince before so why now?

As far as I’m concerned, everything I see from those two is an AD unless declared otherwise.
To be fair that'd probably be easier for them than labelling stuff as ads, there's a damn sight less in the murder mansion that they've actually paid for themselves! Anything for a bit less work and an easier life! ?

Reactions: 5
New here so sorry if I’m missing something.. seeing a lot of posts saying “if” her gym sessions are gifted. Weren’t her personal training sessions gifted but Lees weren’t? I’m sure I saw her say that at one point so surely she should be tagging everything related accordingly.
Have loved following Rebecca and her family for so long but since the new regulations(that she’s loosely following it would seem) have come in it’s pretty clear that they’re all just one big ad and have been for a long time. The amount of #gifted items is shocking.
Quite disappointing to see.
The gym membership is gifted, she was honest about that a while ago, but she's so far sticking with pt sessions are paid for, but no longer shows her own videos, just reposts the pts stories ?

Reactions: 10
Funnily enough no mention of a new cashmere jumper also aiding her recovery. I do wonder if she's had a kick up the pants from Boden and is ??herself that the dream collaboration might be over.
Guess the therapist will be someone in house at Channel Mum.......cue the vlog!
Swimming is cancelled, because the girlies much prefer mooching for zilch in the woods, but here's a gratuitous bikini shot anyway.
And what a surprise and coincidence the random dancing, spontaneously caught by Pat on camera, was to her selected " theme song" ??

• Haha
Reactions: 26
So she was just in a funk now apparently
Not anxiety? But then we knew that
She is denying the severity of it now and writing a disclaimer (as suggested by us of course)
She’s full of crap ?! All content for the next videos, keep the sheep ? happy and worrying about her and sending “loads” of supportive messages, that’s the selfish self centred Rebecca we all know and the sheep ? loveeeeeeee!!!

Reactions: 14
Funnily enough no mention of a new cashmere jumper also aiding her recovery. I do wonder if she's had a kick up the pants from Boden and is ??herself that the dream collaboration might be over.
Guess the therapist will be someone in house at Channel Mum.......cue the vlog!
Swimming is cancelled, because the girlies much prefer mooching for zilch in the woods, but here's a gratuitous bikini shot anyway.
And what a surprise and coincidence the random dancing, spontaneously caught by Pat on camera, was to her selected " theme song" ??
She's turning into a bigger hole as each day passes. So up her own arse ?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I wonder if their friends are tight wads too or if they all talk about the Humdrums behind their backs? They are so so so so tight!!

Reactions: 11
Absolutely everything is an ad for something...at this stage if they took a deep breath I would assume that it's an ad for air!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Oh hang on!!! going to a therapist would actually help with anxiety ( not that I believe she is) however getting a Boden jumper would not! someone has clearly been spoken too!!!! She is do full of ???

• Wow
Reactions: 24
She's 100% been whipped into shape by someone because she's never ever given good advice about mental health and here she is actually suggesting people visit their GP ? 10/10 for sharing good advice that you've probably been spoon fed.

Reactions: 33
I feel a bit mean thinking this but I don’t believe the therapist story, it’s so convinient and think it’s a face saving exercise after saying the clothing, night away and one reiki session ‘cured’ her. It gives her an out for the terrible way she has and is treating genuine fans and followers who reach out to her.

And would a therapist not advise she takes a step back from such a public platform to reassess things? ?

Reactions: 27
So she was just in a funk now apparently
Not anxiety? But then we knew that
She is denying the severity of it now and writing a disclaimer (as suggested by us of course)
I think I’m absolutely going to lose my tit! What she’s said here is almost word for word what I wrote to Boden in a strongly worded complaint email to them on Friday about how she’s all cured after a Reiki session, night away etc and how she never advocates speaking to your GP for professional help.

In other words ladies and gentleman Boden have instructed her to write a disclaimer. Absolutely disgusting that for the sake of a few sales of their tit country set gear they wouldn’t sever all ties with this little witch and her cock lodger man and I use the term man loosely.

I think what Mrs M is missing is that none of us are being trolls we just don’t like the way her and that fanny of a husband are a pair of grabby little greedy fuckers out for all the free tit they can get! From experience I can tell you that material possessions bring you no joy and it’s the memories and things you buy yourself through hard work and dedication to a worthwhile job that mean the most but then that’s something they’ll never get to experience.

Reactions: 40
Funnily enough she isn't on the official Boden Instagram that I can see, other collaborators are. She has only one shot, the hideoes orange one, waaaaay down the Boden By Me page. Blink and you'll miss her in all her orangey goodness. What about the other shots of the sweatshirt and trainers???

• Haha
Definite convenient mention of therapy ?
She'd have been quick to mention a therapist if she had an affiliate link for them.

Reactions: 14
I feel a bit mean thinking this but I don’t believe the therapist story, it’s so convinient and think it’s a face saving exercise after saying the clothing, night away and one reiki session ‘cured’ her. It gives her an out for the terrible way she has and is treating genuine fans and followers who reach out to her.

And would a therapist not advise she takes a step back from such a public platform to reassess things? ?
If she was really seeing a therapist, she would tell Rebecca to get professional help, the sort she can’t give her, because she’s completely delusional l!!

Reactions: 9
Depends on the type of therapist.

Im a therapist and I don't advise. We may look at what could be done differently etc but it would come from the client themselves.

No way is she seeing a therapist! She’s back tracking now to cover her ass. ?

No way is she seeing a therapist! She’s back tracking now to cover her ass. ?
Exactly! First the ad for next with her “lump” in her breast which she mentioned that it was ok she was sure?possible a scare for breast cancer and then Boden and anxiety! Delusional, that woman needs help, the kind a therapist can’t give her, she really needs professional help!!?

Reactions: 9

Does this look like someone who’s suffering from anxiety?! Nope! It’s a shame she doesn’t suffer from been dishonest and a liar ?! Making herself to be something she isn’t! Get a grip and grow the duck up and take responsibility!

• Haha
I would consider reporting any therapist that did any kind of affiliate link with a client to their registered body (bacp/ukcp etc)
It doesn't sit right ethically with me, but then I have an agreement with my clients that I won't even acknowledge them if I see them outside of our sessions unless they wish to acknowledge me, then it'll be a hello or nod etc, I'd not want it splashed all over social media...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.