Mrs Meldrum #24 Gym, Hide Ad, Sleep. And Repeat. Too Busy To Do A Video, Sorry About That Sheep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Zara dress - check
Tights with edgy bargain boots - check
Sisters jacket - check
Big bag for Lee’s phone, iPad and balls - check

That’s me all set for a night with my best buddies living our best life!

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I did, I asked them what they hoped to gain by gifting tickets to people like Mrs Meldrum, and they said that they give free tickets to lots of influencers in the area and also that many of them buy their own tickets and then post favourable reviews. They also said that they gift tickets to organisations so that less well off people can go to shows for free too, something else that I had mentioned in my original query to them. I screen grabbed her last insta #ad for her free theatre trip with Safiyah and said that I hoped that they felt that they had got value for money by the way she had advertised their shows?I also said that at least she hadn’t filmed any of the show and put it on insta stories, which Lee always does when he’s with her, and is totally against the law?
They’re full of shite. Shady fucks.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m really trying so hard not to be bitchy and fixate on her looks, but what the duck is going on with her pit???? Is that what an unwashed body starts to look like after a while? ????

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I’m really trying so hard not to be bitchy and fixate on her looks, but what the duck is going on with her pit???? Is that what an unwashed body starts to look like after a while? ????View attachment 6263
Wee bittie mouldy? And maybe it's just the angle but does her leg not look a little odd?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
27BD5477-F464-4096-BED5-3A52CF99A49D.jpeg

Hi guys!!! Yes this is the face of someone who’s just been kindly gifted theatre tickets ?!!

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Lee will be busy looking at the Rangers score tonight as they are playing. Expect a insta story soon when they win. They asking for tickets again as they are playing in Aberdeen next weekend #predictable

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Why would you book an impromptu night away with your wife (and with her money!) and announce it to Instagram before telling her?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Oh so overwhelmed by reiki. I have been crying if you were wondering. makes self cry again. Oh look at my stomach. Oh so so blessed kindly gifted tickets to the theatre with my pals.

Anxiety? What anxiety? Nah mate - got my Boden pants on innit ?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Sooo odds on this is actually being a gift trip, he lovingly just “booked” for his wife... come off it lee?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Meldrum managed to get a bargain. £168 with access to spa or £150 bed and breakfast. Didn’t get much off if £168 and got it for £150. Yeah I saved £18 quid ?. We can all go on and get that bargain for £150 lee. It’s not just exclusive to you. Poor meldrums. They just don’t get enough time away

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Tried to pause the video and see the open tabs on his laptop..... I could swear one of them was “Tattle.life” ?

?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I don’t like to comment on people’s appearance but her eyebrows don’t match at all and it’s really bugging me o_O

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So do her and her mates just get unlimited free theatre tickets forever now? I am genuinely interested to see how this boosts their sales. Our local theatre has a “friends of the theatre” membership to get early access to tickets etc, I can imagine them being up in arms hearing this kind of treatment is doled out for free

Reactions: 8
Oh so overwhelmed by reiki. I have been crying if you were wondering. makes self cry again. Oh look at my stomach. Oh so so blessed kindly gifted tickets to the theatre with my pals.

Anxiety? What anxiety? Nah mate - got my Boden pants on innit ?
Do boden sell positive pants
As could do with some this week.

• Haha
Oh he’s such an hole, couldn’t wait to get on the gram to brag about a night away. So relatable to their followers who are at home with young kids and no babysitters or cash to have yet another night away. Can’t beat that bargain of a deal, £150 for the night. They must make some of their followers feel tit. He’s such a bawbag.

Reactions: 18
Aww bless, so, so deserving because they really don't have enough " me time" or trips away do they??
Hundred and fifty quid, that's a lot of pocket money Pat ?

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Just watched her stories. Not important but she cannot even get the date right on her throwback! No wonder she messes up her #AD consistency and the like when she can't be consistent with dates! She didn't go on holiday until after 18th Feb and it was snowing in Aberdeen then. Plus the holiday in Feb she complained about constantly because it rained? Looks like a nice blue sky there!

Attachments

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.