Mrs Meldrum #24 Gym, Hide Ad, Sleep. And Repeat. Too Busy To Do A Video, Sorry About That Sheep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh duck the duck off to the far side of duck and then some more??? what a complete twunt...as a couple they spend every frigging day together bar the couple of hrs at the gym. Why are they in desperate need of a night away?? I'm sure my boss would love it if I just decided to have an impromptu day off with less than 24 hrs notice. This pair will never make it in actual employment so they had better hope she can sort out her appalling reputation before it all goes up in smoke???

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Why would you book an impromptu night away with your wife (and with her money!) and announce it to Instagram before telling her?!
And why would you want everyone to know where you’re going to be in real time. Some scary people out there ?

Reactions: 7
Oh so overwhelmed by reiki. I have been crying if you were wondering. makes self cry again. Oh look at my stomach. Oh so so blessed kindly gifted tickets to the theatre with my pals.

Anxiety? What anxiety? Nah mate - got my Boden pants on innit ?
She’s up and down so much isn’t she. She reminds me of my one my friends that has bipolar disorder. Everything is extremes and it’s like a rollercoaster (for her and everyone around her)

Reactions: 3
Also think seriously good skills are being wasted here on the meldrums! How do we go about applying for the mi5 ? #can’tsneakthingspastus

• Haha
Reactions: 10
WTF is she on about putting oh dear on the before pic? Not a lot of difference and she was hardly big!!! Think the tweet about skinny jeans/genes is very telling, she clearly has a thing about weight.! Still I’m glad all her size 8 Boden wearing yummy mummies will be so so impressed with her! How do these people function in the real world when they look up to this Trollop?

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
I've watched that story about 15 times looking for tattle. Now his voice is just pissing me off!!!! 150 quid for 1 night b&b ?? I'd have to save for a few months to just book that especially for no reason!!!

Reactions: 14
WTF is she on about putting oh dear on the before pic? Not a lot of difference and she was hardly big!!! Think the tweet about skinny jeans/genes is very telling, she clearly has a thing about weight.! Still I’m glad all her size 8 Boden wearing yummy mummies will be so so impressed with her! How do these people function in the real world when they look up to this Trollope?
I think she was “oops-ing” the fact she got the year wrong in her ‘before’ pic!

Reactions: 3
I've watched that story about 15 times looking for tattle. Now his voice is just pissing me off!!!! 150 quid for 1 night b&b ?? I'd have to save for a few months to just book that especially for no reason!!!
They’ll be on some mission to beg more #gifted #free stuff???

Reactions: 4
...awe, just fancy a wee night away in St Andrews tomorrow. Might stay at the Old Course Hotel, just not sure what the clientele will be like???
What an idiot telling everyone where he will be??

Reactions: 17
They’ll be on some mission to beg more #gifted #free stuff???
Yes this??! May have paid for a night in the hotel.. will spend the next 6 weeks claiming poverty as a result...????

Reactions: 12
Meanwhile, the rest of the world goes to work. You know, actual paid jobs, where we have to be in a building for a certain number of hours a week, and do it properly? No? Must just be me then. Heck it, I'll just not bother going in, find a non-existent babysitter and swan off to St. Andrews. Life is too short and sure what's £150 quid? Only a tenner more than my cashmere jumper. #bargain #sosofortunate #livingmybestlife

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Is is that not the tattle notification bell in the right far hand tab

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What a smug prat!! I always find it surprising that Rebecca’s mum does nt have the kids more often? Not to give Reb a break but yo enjoy one on one time with them. I don t recall safiyah ever going for a sleepover there even though they live round the corner! I m wondering if the Apple does nt fall far from the tree!! X

Reactions: 11
Annndddd murder mansion will be empty again tomorrow? good thing lee keeps everyone up to date on there whereabouts. Security and privacy top of the agenda obviously?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What a smug prat!! I always find it surprising that Rebecca’s mum does nt have the kids more often? Not to give Reb a break but yo enjoy one on one time with them. I don t recall safiyah ever going for a sleepover there even though they live round the corner! I m wondering if the Apple does nt fall far from the tree!! X
I think you are spot on, she raised this
spoiled brat.

Reactions: 13
Oh he’s such an hole, couldn’t wait to get on the gram to brag about a night away. So relatable to their followers who are at home with young kids and no babysitters or cash to have yet another night away. Can’t beat that bargain of a deal, £150 for the night. They must make some of their followers feel tit. He’s such a bawbag.
Especially when they aren’t even back a week from their gifted stay in a blooming massive house with a pub attached!

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.