Mrs Meldrum #24 Gym, Hide Ad, Sleep. And Repeat. Too Busy To Do A Video, Sorry About That Sheep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I couldn't even watch the end of that stories. It's deliberately set up to wind people up. Said it himself getting the grannies coordinated takes time. It's not just been decided impromptu and he's lying if he said she doesn't know. Wtf they trying to get a break from? Talk about rubbing people's noses in it. Free holiday last week... They are sickening in the way they rub it in. They are a couple of unintelligent knobs the pair of them. Hope they both get a dose of the trots on the way there. ??? Stick THAT in your grid, prick! ?

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
What’s with all his idiotic questions on stories, like a big kid who’s been asked to do a research project at school ?What do you like not like on my instagram ? What do you prefer stories or posts... we don’t give a tit Lee, we want you to go and get a job and pay your taxes like everyone else and whilst you’re at it give yours and your wife’s head a wobble

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Oh and their obviously jumping on the bandwagon of the insta couples posing in matching dressing gowns we've been seeing this past week ... What a couple of absolute twonks ???

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Think his " wee, belter of a bargain" is B&B only.............So guess you won't be popping into the spa unless you get your wee purse out again Pat!..........Unless of course when you get there they realise you for the " inspirational" public figures you are and gift you the most expensive treatments there..........so, so fortunate ?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
C’mon now, poor old Rebby is off for a night of passion with king of the dippy eggs bad boy himself, Melds....???? actually feeling sorry for her!!!??? ?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Think his " wee, belter of a bargain" is B&B only.............So guess you won't be popping into the spa unless you get your wee purse out again Pat!..........Unless of course when you get there they realise you for the " inspirational" public figures you are and gift you the most expensive treatments there..........so, so fortunate ?
?? Least if she's in the spa, there's a chance she'll wash...
C’mon now, poor old Rebby is off for a night of passion with king of the filly eggs bad boy Melds....???? actually feeling sorry for her!!!??? ?
Another example of why we need a vomit reaction emoji ?????????

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I don’t understand why they both have to be exhausted everyday just because poppy is unsettled at night! Is nt there a bed in the study? Why don t they take turns to get a full nights sleep in there and the other get up and settle poppy? They seem incapable of doing anything independently from each other anymore! I m sure it cannot be a healthy dynamic! X

So stupid posting where they're going and when. Tempted to phone the hotel myself and make weird requests in his name "...Oh and don't bother with leaving towels in the room, we won't be needing those bad boys"

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I don’t understand why they both have to be exhausted everyday just because poppy is unsettled at night! Is nt there a bed in the study? Why don t they take turns to get a full nights sleep in there and the other get up and settle poppy? They seem incapable of doing anything independently from each other anymore! I m sure it cannot be a healthy dynamic! X
They'd have nothing to speak about in stories if they had a full night's sleep ???
Stupid is as stupid does... Wonder if they'll be rushing around packing last minute like for aviemore... ??

Reactions: 5
Even if they are tired their lifestyle is hardly exhausting, drop kids off at school tag team parent a baby, pick kids up from school make tea and bed. Optional extras: edit make content, gym, woods, interact with baby,

Reactions: 12
So stupid posting where they're going and when. Tempted to phone the hotel myself and make weird requests in his name "...Oh and don't bother with leaving towels in the room, we won't be needing those bad boys"
I feel a tattle team outing coming on?who’s free tomorrow with babysitting to hand, a day or 2 off work and a few hundred £££ to spare??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I don't think that is the Tattle notification - on my Chrome the icon is T.L, on Safari it isn't anything.

Can anyone confirm?

Reactions: 3
I'm not a million miles from St Andrews. So tempted to go up there tomorrow and spot the Meldrum in the wild hahaha

• Haha
I don't think that is the Tattle notification - on my Chrome the icon is T.L, on Safari it isn't anything.

Can anyone confirm?
Yes, just cross posted with you. Mine is the same as yours. Blue square with TL and no icon on safari.

Reactions: 2
View attachment 6264
Hi guys!!! Yes this is the face of someone who’s just been kindly gifted theatre tickets ?!!
Those eyebrows ? I don't know about y'all but I aim for symmetry. It might of looked better if she hadn't given up half way through the second brow.
I think she looks just fine when she doesn't bother putting on brows, she has eyebrows naturally which have decent definition anyway so why draw on a pair of half-arsed slugs ?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.