Mrs Meldrum #24 Gym, Hide Ad, Sleep. And Repeat. Too Busy To Do A Video, Sorry About That Sheep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just don’t get why a Boden would collaborate with her after begging her followers to send her a £10 voucher that boden send out occasionally, the ones that say that are only to be redeemed the the intended recipient, she even said didn’t want to use a discount code as not enough of a discount.

A week later she appeared in her new top...it wasn’t even that long ago only September, not forgetting free lipstick and free necklace!!
Ugh just look at Lee's face ? he's such a goon!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Also does anyone else think that recently when she’s said she’s meeting “friends”, she actually means her mum?? Not that there’s anything wrong in doing things with your mum, I do all the time; but her friends have been suspiciously absent lately, apart from auntie Lyndsey in aviemore but let’s face it, she was only brought along as the help ??

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I just don’t get why a Boden would collaborate with her after begging her followers to send her a £10 voucher that boden send out occasionally, the ones that say that are only to be redeemed the the intended recipient, she even said didn’t want to use a discount code as not enough of a discount.

A week later she appeared in her new top...it wasn’t even that long ago only September, not forgetting free lipstick and free necklace!!
I don't get why they would ... I'm sure if they had seen her old tweets that was on here a few weeks back they would of had second thoughts!!!

Reactions: 5
I just can’t bloody stand the woman. Her latest post; oh you’ve really been enjoying some self care have you? THAT’S ALL YOU BLOODY DO!! It’s all me me me with her; I’ve never in my life seen a mother who is more interested in themselves than they are their children. I hope they all move out as soon as they can; you can already see it in safiyah, she’ll be off by the time she’s 12!
She’s an utter disgrace and I just dislike her more every day. Self-involved doesn’t even cover it anymore.
You know this? Maybe it's hormones, maybe it's because a migraine is on its way but I'm feeling pretty tit with all her gifted crap. Like so many on here, I work bloody hard in a job I love but know she'd struggle in, yet she's ramming 'me me bleeping me' at everyone who'll look. I'm in no way jealous and I wouldn't swap my life for hers for a minute but life is just not bloody right is it? Someone called her the c word earlier, that's what she is. A total nasty bloody c. A dumbfuck c! This past few days we've had her pity party anxiety made better by a bloody jumper, ignoring those lovely followers pouring their hearts out, the fake tears today then the 'I had a moment of anxiety in the car' tit, plugging herself by posting photos for drooling comments, free bleeping tickets to the theatre and out the door not a bloody sign of anxiety. duck me! She's a dispicable person. End of rant. Am away to stuff my face and have some self care time. ?

• Haha
Reactions: 32
You know this? Maybe it's hormones, maybe it's because a migraine is on its way but I'm feeling pretty tit with all her gifted crap. Like so many on here, I work bloody hard in a job I love but know she'd struggle in, yet she's ramming 'me me bleeping me' at everyone who'll look. I'm in no way jealous and I wouldn't swap my life for hers for a minute but life is just not bloody right is it? Someone called her the c word earlier, that's what she is. A total nasty bloody c. A dumbfuck c! This past few days we've had her pity party anxiety made better by a bloody jumper, ignoring those lovely followers pouring their hearts out, the fake tears today then the 'I had a moment of anxiety in the car' tit, plugging herself by posting photos for drooling comments, free bleeping tickets to the theatre and out the door not a bloody sign of anxiety. duck me! She's a dispicable person. End of rant. Am away to stuff my face and have some self care time. ?
I lose my tit when I’m premenstrual, but I never regret what I’ve said.

Also does anyone else think that recently when she’s said she’s meeting “friends”, she actually means her mum?? Not that there’s anything wrong in doing things with your mum, I do all the time; but her friends have been suspiciously absent lately, apart from auntie Lyndsey in aviemore but let’s face it, she was only brought along as the help ??
I’m guessing her friends have asked not to be shown on social media. I know I wouldn’t want the world knowing what I’m doing all the time Can’t stand all the oversharing

Reactions: 6
Such a shame.... I did actually used to really like her and she genuinely lifted me. Now all I see is a qvc, gym fitness channel run by a lying, self absorbed, stomp my feet princess who will never change as those around her keep feeding it. She will never change as she is quite happy up there on Boden cloud nine. Or is she? ??

Reactions: 19
Such a shame.... I did actually used to really like her and she genuinely lifted me. Now all I see is a qvc, gym fitness channel run by a lying, self absorbed, stomp my feet princess who will never change as those around her keep feeding it. She will never change as she is quite happy up there on Boden cloud nine. Or is she? ??
Yip, I can't believe I used to really like her, looked forward to the vlogs and was happy for her success. Pretty annoyed at how I was taken in but more annoyed at how appallingly she's behaving.

Reactions: 14
I don't think she's happy but I don't think she has enough self awareness to realise she's not happy and she certainly doesn't have the insight to work out what she needs to change in her life to improve it. Maybe one day she'll realise what matters in life but it won't be for a very long time, if ever.

Reactions: 10
More gifted tickets!!

Where’s the anxiety now... she’s skipping out the door with her free tickets but going round her mates for a tropics party she’s making out she’s had a panic attack after leaving. ?

If she’s going to play the anxiety card she should at least keep it consistent!!
If they are gifted, should it not show AD??

Reactions: 8
I would have been so annoyed with my husband if he had let either of our 2 have a sleep at 530pm and then swanned off for another night out! Lee will have a hell of a time settling her (unless that's just mine that would be up for hours). I would be mightily pissed off??
]

I thought that! There is no way Lee would have been allowed to go out in that situation. Or else he would have gone and she’d have passively aggressively used insta stories to emotionally blackmail him into coming home.

Reactions: 9
Another theatre trip #gifted. I really would like to see what APA’s criteria for freebies are because she Laos them up but doesn’t do anything to big up APA (I know it’s not an ad but if you’ve been to previous so, so good performances you would surely give a bit of a plug / more of an insight to your followers who may possibly be interested in going??)

There’s another local Instagrammer / blogger, think it was Natbeestravels, who had tickets to the ballet and followed up with a really nice blog post to thank APA for their gift

Reactions: 12
I don't think she's happy but I don't think she has enough self awareness to realise she's not happy and she certainly doesn't have the insight to work out what she needs to change in her life to improve it. Maybe one day she'll realise what matters in life but it won't be for a very long time, if ever.
That’s the thing, she has no intention of changing. As long as SHE’S happy everyone else can go to hell. But she’s a very unlikeable person with a vacuous life & a prize dick of a husband, we should pity her really. But I don’t pity her because she’s pig headed, arrogant & a few sandwiches short of a picnic imo. Not worth the tit I scrape off my shoe.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Uh oh we all know what happens on instagram if lee is left unattended for an evening. I wonder what delights we're in for tonight.
Watch out laydees bad boi lee has had a beastin at the gym today and his misses is oot on the town he’ll be slidin in your inboxes once he’s had his gin and jelly sweets ?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Sadly she won't listen to people when they tell her there's more to life than take, take, taking freebies and only looking after herself. What an existence...

That’s the thing, she has no intention of changing. As long as SHE’S happy everyone else can go to hell. But she’s a very unlikeable person with a vacuous life & a prize dick of a husband, we should pity her really. But I don’t pity her because she’s pig headed, arrogant & a few sandwiches short of a picnic imo. Not worth the tit I scrape off my shoe.
Prize Dick sums him up perfectly. I used to find her likeable but the DLP fiasco showed her true colours.

34 pages in 48 hours... even by the Meldrums standards that’s impressive!

Her Instagram is just all over the place...

AD for Meerkat Movies to start the day
The awakening from the Reiki in the stories
The Body/I still have anxiety by look at my abs
Free trip out to the theatre (again)

She’s a car crash

Pat has been extremely quiet today.. not perhaps received the feedback he was hoping on his engagement questions ?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
34 pages in 48 hours... even by the Meldrums standards that’s impressive!

Her Instagram is just all over the place...

AD for Meerkat Movies to start the day
The awakening from the Reiki in the stories
The Body/I still have anxiety by look at my abs
Free trip out to the theatre (again)

She’s a car crash

Pat has been extremely quiet today.. not perhaps received the feedback he was hoping on his engagement questions ?
I think that or she’s given him a row about insta posts. Or just for the drama.

They went loads last year or year before, all free, but as soon as the ‘so so kindly gifted’ tickets stopped, they stopped going.!!! If I was local I’d certainly be asking the theatre why they are giving away tickets to her!
I did, I asked them what they hoped to gain by gifting tickets to people like Mrs Meldrum, and they said that they give free tickets to lots of influencers in the area and also that many of them buy their own tickets and then post favourable reviews. They also said that they gift tickets to organisations so that less well off people can go to shows for free too, something else that I had mentioned in my original query to them. I screen grabbed her last insta #ad for her free theatre trip with Safiyah and said that I hoped that they felt that they had got value for money by the way she had advertised their shows?I also said that at least she hadn’t filmed any of the show and put it on insta stories, which Lee always does when he’s with her, and is totally against the law?

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.