Mrs Meldrum #24 Gym, Hide Ad, Sleep. And Repeat. Too Busy To Do A Video, Sorry About That Sheep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would love to know just what exactly all these dumb witches think is so “inspirational” and “amazing” about Rebecca bloody Meldrum....
She does NOTHING. She has no job, she isn’t providing any service to the public or her followers. Her social media “work” is, at best, amateurish and at its worst it’s absolutely woeful.
She’s rude, dismissive, lazy, ungrateful, childish and completely self serving.

Inspirational?! Don’t make me laugh!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
It can be very difficult for people who haven’t been acting in a particularly kind or mindful way to be in the presence of someone who treats them with unconditional acceptance and kindness, like the therapist. I think Rebecca is very aware that her lifestyle is damaging to many of her vulnerable viewers. She’s taking work that I know she doesn’t feel comfortable with and in doing so she breaks the trust and the confidence of loyal followers and viewers. She can’t feel good and her anxiety suggests it’s all catching up on her. Her anxiety, I hope she realises, is the perfect insight into our their so-called lifestyle makes vulnerable viewers feel.

Faking a life and trying to sell it to people who can’t afford it with the promise that it will make them and their children happier is a terrible way to live. It’s damaging. It does harm. I hope reiki opens up her heart a bit to feel what she’s doing to vulnerable women and to connect to the emptiness of this career.
I would really hope the biggest cause would be the realisation that she is harming her children by exposing them and selling their souls....alas, it won’t be, it will all be about her!!!

Reactions: 13
Fucks sake...more gifted theatre tickets?. Also, are we placing bets that tomorrow they will be moaning about broken poppy again?? She has put poppy to bed before 6pm....She will be up ready for the day at 5am at the latest?
Going to the theatre is SO SO expensive . I suppprt a lot of local theatre and am livid they’d gift her tickets.

• Angry
Reactions: 22
I would love to know just what exactly all these dumb witches think is so “inspirational” and “amazing” about Rebecca bloody Meldrum....
She does NOTHING. She has no job, she isn’t providing any service to the public or her followers. Her social media “work” is, at best, amateurish and at its worst it’s absolutely woeful.
She’s rude, dismissive, lazy, ungrateful, childish and completely self serving.

Inspirational?! Don’t make me laugh!
Sadly you’ve hit the nail on the head....DUMB!!! There is certainly a lack of grey matter amongst the ?

Reactions: 11
I would have been so annoyed with my husband if he had let either of our 2 have a sleep at 530pm and then swanned off for another night out! Lee will have a hell of a time settling her (unless that's just mine that would be up for hours). I would be mightily pissed off??

Reactions: 19
Going to the theatre is SO SO expensive . I suppprt a lot of local theatre and am livid they’d gift her tickets.
They went loads last year or year before, all free, but as soon as the ‘so so kindly gifted’ tickets stopped, they stopped going.!!! If I was local I’d certainly be asking the theatre why they are giving away tickets to her!

Reactions: 15
Poppy won’t sleep tonight. We’ll have a post from Pat the twit tomorrow morning about lack of sleep.

Reactions: 12
We can't afford to go to the theatre as a couple in Aberdeen, it can be SO expensive. Instead I'm lucky, husband is happy for me to go with friends and then only 1 ticket when I do go! I know that sounds miserable but with tickets being 35 quid plus each and much more for some shows, it's just not achievable for us.

We can't afford to go to the theatre as a couple in Aberdeen, it can be SO expensive. Instead I'm lucky, husband is happy for me to go with friends and then only 1 ticket when I do go! I know that sounds miserable but with tickets being 35 quid plus each and much more for some shows, it's just not achievable for us.
I know a lot of people with APA and will be reporting them.

It’s not miserable it’s reality

Reactions: 14
Uh oh we all know what happens on instagram if lee is left unattended for an evening. I wonder what delights we're in for tonight.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Similar reply to everyone one else from Leo Tennant, Social Media Customer Manager, Boden email [email protected]. He apologises for the concern caused by Bodens collaboration with Mrs Meldrum and to contact him directly with any other thoughts on this important subject.
I just don’t get why a Boden would collaborate with her after begging her followers to send her a £10 voucher that boden send out occasionally, the ones that say that are only to be redeemed the the intended recipient, she even said didn’t want to use a discount code as not enough of a discount.

A week later she appeared in her new top...it wasn’t even that long ago only September, not forgetting free lipstick and free necklace!!

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Fucks sake...more gifted theatre tickets?. Also, are we placing bets that tomorrow they will be moaning about broken poppy again?? She has put poppy to bed before 6pm....She will be up ready for the day at 5am at the latest?
And I see she managed to find an entire outfit that wasn’t #kindly gifted so she could go through what she’s wearing without looking like a mink.
Must have been pretty hard! Well done ReBs! ??

Reactions: 10
I just can’t bloody stand the woman. Her latest post; oh you’ve really been enjoying some self care have you? THAT’S ALL YOU BLOODY DO!! It’s all me me me with her; I’ve never in my life seen a mother who is more interested in themselves than they are their children. I hope they all move out as soon as they can; you can already see it in safiyah, she’ll be off by the time she’s 12!
She’s an utter disgrace and I just dislike her more every day. Self-involved doesn’t even cover it anymore.

Reactions: 23
Also she’s better watch out she doesn’t take someone’s eye out with those pointy bad boy belter boots ?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hey ma wee pals who’s up for some intimidating & seriously creepy inbox messages tonight? I have some free time after a seriously busy week and my babe of a wife is off for some well earned me time.... after popolicious has gone down we can get chatting ?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
More gifted tickets!!

Where’s the anxiety now... she’s skipping out the door with her free tickets but going round her mates for a tropics party she’s making out she’s had a panic attack after leaving. ?

If she’s going to play the anxiety card she should at least keep it consistent!!

• Angry
Denise Walsh, really??it’s Denise Welch?good show but I paid for my own tickets, is she on another #gifted jaunt?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.