Mrs Meldrum #24 Gym, Hide Ad, Sleep. And Repeat. Too Busy To Do A Video, Sorry About That Sheep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
L
I sent Jojo bebe this message

Please could you confirm exact items you have gifted influencer Mrs Meldrum. shes declared snow suits and party dresses. was there a cardigan also? disappointed that you chose to work with someone who doesnt follow guidelines set up by ASA and CMA. I believe shes lied about a jojo product on Instagram and wish to report it. They can then investigate you and decide if the brands at fault as shes not declared your previous relationship. labelled it as ad or gifted as a brand you really are short changed as shes now working with your rival Boden. She mostly puts her girls in Next official. I'm saddened as long term customer you chose to work with dishonest influencer .
I have a baby myself and have decided to stop shopping with your brand and boden as result.

I got this response

Hello Thank you for contacting us . I have spoken with our PR department and confirm that all items labelled as gifted have been gifted by us and all items not labelled as gifted have been bought with her own money so will not need to be tagged. Kind Regards JoJo

The only this shes labelled is the Christmas dresses and poppys snow suit.
Still doesn't tell me if poppys pink cardigan she says is from jojo charity shop wasn't gifted.

They failed to reply before
Is it me saying I'm reporting them
Maybe they unhappy shes now working with boden.
Lol I love this, they wouldn't have a clue! ? anything she says goes basically!

Reactions: 5
Oh f off with the self gratifying look how skinny I am picture. Could you be any more self involved?! ? And the picture in the bikini she still looks great for having had a baby only a few months prior. Really helpful and relatable.

Reactions: 16
Oh f off with the self gratifying look how skinny I am picture. Could you be any more self involved?! ? And the picture in the bikini she still looks great for having had a baby only a few months prior. Really helpful and relatable.
She lifts her mood by making others feel tit.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Similar reply to everyone one else from Leo Tennant, Social Media Customer Manager, Boden email [email protected]. He apologises for the concern caused by Bodens collaboration with Mrs Meldrum and to contact him directly with any other thoughts on this important subject.

Reactions: 7
Similar reply to everyone one else from Leo Tennant, Social Media Customer Manager, Boden email [email protected]. He apologises for the concern caused by Bodens collaboration with Mrs Meldrum and to contact him directly with any other thoughts on this important subject.
I got a reply too saying it will be taken to highest level and also to give anymore info. I just said I’d no issue with the AD itself, just the mention of how clothing can lift your mood and as Mrs M had suffered an anxiety attack on Saturday that the clothes helped that. By all means mention your anxiety online on another blog post, but not that free boden clothing helped that anxiety. The two issues do not go hand in hand and could be seriously damaging to those with serious mental health issues. Why can’t I just buy clothes and I’ll feel ok they could think. It could lead to their feelings of hopelessness become worse. I do think Mrs M needs some guidance on how to word her AD posts as I don’t think the deep understanding is within her to guide her. If she had been just down like we all do from time to time, yes a little shop can help. But as she’d mentioned the anxiety attack it was sort of guiding the viewer to think that clothing made that better. Anxiety attacks don’t get made better by buying clothing.

• Angry
Reactions: 18
It can be very difficult for people who haven’t been acting in a particularly kind or mindful way to be in the presence of someone who treats them with unconditional acceptance and kindness, like the therapist. I think Rebecca is very aware that her lifestyle is damaging to many of her vulnerable viewers. She’s taking work that I know she doesn’t feel comfortable with and in doing so she breaks the trust and the confidence of loyal followers and viewers. She can’t feel good and her anxiety suggests it’s all catching up on her. Her anxiety, I hope she realises, is the perfect insight into our their so-called lifestyle makes vulnerable viewers feel.

Faking a life and trying to sell it to people who can’t afford it with the promise that it will make them and their children happier is a terrible way to live. It’s damaging. It does harm. I hope reiki opens up her heart a bit to feel what she’s doing to vulnerable women and to connect to the emptiness of this career.
Excellent post. ?

Reactions: 8
Reiki can be very powerful and can have a more emotional rather than physical impact. Part of the Reiki principles are to be honest in your work. She knows she isn't honest and that could easily be why the sesh has brought out such an emotional response. Notice how she picked up on sounds in murder mansion as well. That is cos her vibrational level has been raised and she will pick up even more on the vibrations now. She needs to take a good long hard look at herself and how she runs her business and get back to basics. All this materialistic crap that she seems to crave is so bad for your spiritual soul.
Completely agree the vibrations/sound was something that struck me in that video. She was hyper reactive to it. Reiki is indeed a powerful experience done correctly.

Reactions: 8
‘Ah sorry you feel the way’ - the person who commented wasn’t stating an emotion but a fact, which is that she has way too many ADs on a daily basis now. This just shows how out of touch she is with this entire thing if she thinks it’s just how some people feel about it. Her channel has ‘so so’ many ADs, if that’s the path she’s choosing for Mrs Meldrum Ltd, then she needs to own up to it and not try to act like she has no idea what people are talking about or try to write in a really small font the word AD in hopes that nobody notices it. Can’t have both worlds Rebecca.

View attachment 6220
I love that she's not actually acknowledged that today she'd had 3 ad's by mid morning, but gone straight for the sorry u feel that it's like QVC! ?‍♀

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What on Earth is her latest grid post about...?!!

A gratuitous photo of her body.

With a caption about random Instagram accounts that “unknowingly lift her up” (unsurprisingly all those accounts are fellow insta floggers... ???‍♀)

I don’t understand her. What goes through her mind when choosing photos/captions?!

If she wanted to do a gym/fitness body progress post then fine but own it - don’t post a photo of your bare midriff and then try to make out it’s all about being grateful for others...

It doesn’t make a bit of sense
I can't even see who's she's tagged.. Is it become comments are restricted?

Reactions: 1
Hey We truly appreciate the detail in your feedback and, as mentioned, we want you to know that we are passing it all along to the relevant departments. We have no doubt that it will be used for carefully considering any future collaborations. We expect everyone we work with to follow the guidelines laid out by the ASA and CMA, and expect them to be suitably engaged with their followers. Once again, we appreciate the time taken to give us this feedback and we’re sure it will be of use to our marketing teams.

Maybe they are truly horrified now they looked more closely
Read all the negative comments.
Bloody marvellous. My email is on its way too.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I sent Jojo bebe this message

Please could you confirm exact items you have gifted influencer Mrs Meldrum. shes declared snow suits and party dresses. was there a cardigan also? disappointed that you chose to work with someone who doesnt follow guidelines set up by ASA and CMA. I believe shes lied about a jojo product on Instagram and wish to report it. They can then investigate you and decide if the brands at fault as shes not declared your previous relationship. labelled it as ad or gifted as a brand you really are short changed as shes now working with your rival Boden. She mostly puts her girls in Next official. I'm saddened as long term customer you chose to work with dishonest influencer .
I have a baby myself and have decided to stop shopping with your brand and boden as result.

I got this response

Hello Thank you for contacting us . I have spoken with our PR department and confirm that all items labelled as gifted have been gifted by us and all items not labelled as gifted have been bought with her own money so will not need to be tagged. Kind Regards JoJo

The only this shes labelled is the Christmas dresses and poppys snow suit.
Still doesn't tell me if poppys pink cardigan she says is from jojo charity shop wasn't gifted.

They failed to reply before
Is it me saying I'm reporting them
Maybe they unhappy shes now working with boden.

She may well have bought some items with her own money but she was unlikely to have paid the full price. At the end of last year I took a screengrab of a story showing all sorts of packaging and correspondence from firms as it seemed to me to be pretty unprofessional. One of those companies was Jojo Maman Bebe and a discount code/card (can’t see it properly!) with accompanying letter. Maybe that’s standard for all orders or maybe it’s an influencer special, I don’t know as I don’t shop at Jojo! If it was an influencer special discount how does that stand on disclosure etc? C816C533-C2B7-428F-847F-F76757F1FBE8.jpeg

Reactions: 1
Fucks sake...more gifted theatre tickets?. Also, are we placing bets that tomorrow they will be moaning about broken poppy again?? She has put poppy to bed before 6pm....She will be up ready for the day at 5am at the latest?

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.